Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay (1861 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay by adexsimply(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Barywhyte:

Bro, like your moniker, I require a simple "Yes" or "No": Are you homo? Just one word answer
Thanks for proving me right. Enjoy your hate-filled life smiley
Re: US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay by Barywhyte(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
mrZENographer:
nonreligous people tend to become 90% homos. It's not good to be nonreligous.

because they don't have moral guide. Hmmm. A little religion here and there is good. I agree with you

1 Like

Re: US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay by Barywhyte(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
mrZENographer:
That woman is better than all her condemners on this thread. She can boldly face the reproach of Christ but how many of you can. You would immediately scamper away like rats.

disdainful.

They fetched out her past looking for something with which to tarnish her image and render her action discriminatory. Now they focus on her past rather than the evil called homo

2 Likes

Re: US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay by Barywhyte(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
adexsimply:
Thanks for proving me right. Enjoy your hate-filled life smiley

Hmmm.
Re: US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay by sofman(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=onetrack post=37606258]
Just saying that under Biblical law she should be stoned.[/quote
u mean the bible I use? Christianity? or Judaism? I now know what you mean. the law given to moses. if it is the life of Christ, it is forgiveness

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of God? / If Money Is The Root Of All Evil... / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Work In A Brewery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.