Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,827 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 (5929 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Pics : Who Could This Caller Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by johnydon22(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2015
The Cameroonian first lady looks like a multi-coloured movie grin

for me i think

1) Nigeria
2)Gambia
3)Chad

are the best among the rest....Aaaaaaw they are cute kiss

.... . . . . . The swaziland first lady looks like an over-maked up cartoon with her kpomo lips grin
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by menesheh(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:
The Cameroonian first lady looks like a multi-coloured movie grin

for me i think

1) Nigeria
2)Gambia
3)Chad

are the best among the rest....Aaaaaaw they are cute kiss

.... . . . . . The swaziland first lady looks like an over-maked up cartoon with her kpomo lips grin

You deemed it right booing our African first ladies this early. Take your time grin
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by johnydon22(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
menesheh:

You deemed it right booing our African first ladies this early. Take your time grin
Hahahahahahaha you never see anything sef grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by raayah(f): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
azzima:
i knew you animals will say this nonsense. The almost white ones just have to be at the top. Mumu back folks. Come back 30 years later and let's do this assessment again. The black skinned ones will age GRACEFULLY while the white skinned ones will age quickly with veins popping out and skin wrinkles. This is a FACT!!!

Angola and Gambia which I choose are black. Besides 90 percent of the women there are light skinned. How can you call me an animal because of my beauty preferences? I am also very dark skinned myself and if you check my previous posts, you can see that I am very proud of it.

Its only insecure men that get worked up because of a woman's skin color. If a woman is beautiful, she is beautiful.
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
donholy28:
Angola,Congo and Swaziland own no fine
agreed, especially Swaziland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaigbo: Development Fantasy, Case Studies & Comparisons / Kano VAT Contribution Is More Than All States In South East Combined / Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.