Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA (36494 Views)

Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg / Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by chax100(f): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
They only understand bribes and not grammar. SMH!

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by villavic(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Let them upgrade their system and replace the lazy one's in the office so that their stupidity will not cost the innocent one's

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by malikisah: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
hakimade:
are spoiling the nations name more or u are reporting femi to the world?
you funny o!
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
delishpot:

Typical. one of the Nigerians who always cover festering sores with bandage instead of treating it. Surffering and smilling people.
will the problem be solved on here, is this a right channel.... what proof have we that femi collects R120. Why can't he be set up.

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by malikisah: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
PAINGAIN:
@op, its sickening how nigerians are treated by fellow nigerians that work at d consulate. I was also at the consulate in illovo sandton on the 18th of august for capturing cus I'm renewing my passport. People that captured before me,some were told to come back the next day to receive their new passport and us(I refused to bribe anyone)were given the date of 23 september for collection. I also asked them why we had to 120rand extra bcus there is nothing like that on their website,it was only one response that I got, u either pay d 120 and get a receipt or u won't be attended to. This one guy came all the way from mozambique bcus nigerian embassy in maputo does not do passport renewal. What a shame. Meanwhile u see foreigners get in and 5minutes later they r out. Even anytime I visit nigeria u see those with foreign passports get their passports stamped with d entry stamp as soon as they join their own queue but those with naija passport r asked silly questions. Thing is they intentionally make d normal process very difficult just to get u to bribe them. It will be just over 3months before I get my passport since d day I submitted my application but if they wanted they can issue u with a passport in less than a day. Which way nigeria/nigerians.
it is a case of goat and yam, we need more of this reports to make clean up easy

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by odinese(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kworuptipn!

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by 83lagosroad(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
PAINGAIN:
@op, its sickening how nigerians are treated by fellow nigerians that work at d consulate. I was also at the consulate in illovo sandton on the 18th of august for capturing cus I'm renewing my passport. People that captured before me,some were told to come back the next day to receive their new passport and us(I refused to bribe anyone)were given the date of 23 september for collection. I also asked them why we had to 120rand extra bcus there is nothing like that on their website,it was only one response that I got, u either pay d 120 and get a receipt or u won't be attended to. This one guy came all the way from mozambique bcus nigerian embassy in maputo does not do passport renewal. What a shame. Meanwhile u see foreigners get in and 5minutes later they r out. Even anytime I visit nigeria u see those with foreign passports get their passports stamped with d entry stamp as soon as they join their own queue but those with naija passport r asked silly questions. Thing is they intentionally make d normal process very difficult just to get u to bribe them. It will be just over 3months before I get my passport since d day I submitted my application but if they wanted they can issue u with a passport in less than a day. Which way nigeria/nigerians.

Stop all these complaints, create a scene so that there oga can see this life or better still get a hidden camera and Bleep the idiot up.
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by iniobongisaiah6(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Iyammi! Buhari come and probe this boiz
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by Mystiqme: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
While the foolish tribalists are slinging ethnic insults on themselves in nairaland, Femi and Ifeanyi are collaboing to collect bribe in SA.

8 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by Vainglory: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
The problem with Nigerians is that they are the ones abetting and promoting this corruption thing. Let everyone refuse to bribe and lets see if officials will not do their work. This fight is for all of us, not just the president. Op, you did the right thing to speak up.
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by PAINGAIN: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
majekdom2:
will the problem be solved on here, is this a right channel.... what proof have we that femi collects R120. Why can't he be set up.
guy wetin u dey talk sef? I still have d piece of paper given to me as receipt for d 120. It has embassy stamp on it. Thing is even their oga go dey collect him own share for d 120 and believe me,this consulate gets at least 100 nigerians everyday coming to renew their passports from all over southern africa.

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by obiaguna(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
What a combo... Femi and Ifeanyi.. No sense of nationalism and responsibility.
The change we want should start from us and like they say, charity begins at home.
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by dokunbam(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please send your complaints to Nigeria office and ICPC

Thats the best way

We must work with this govt to effect change that we want

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
hakimade:
which nation name he wants to spoil? The nation name that has been spoiled before I was born

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by PAINGAIN: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
83lagosroad:

Stop all these complaints, create a scene so that there oga can see this life or better still get a hidden camera and Bleep the idiot up.
their oga must b part of it. How can they be collecting 120rand before they receive ur application? Oga dey get him own share. So d person u'll report them to is also part of d set up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by deetomee: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
If I should mutter, it will run into pages. But all I know is that nigeria is beyond redemption and it's getting worse by the day.

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by Godpinkin(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari must hear this......Femi and Ifeanyi Thieves.

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by missKiffy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
This country is fcked up mehn

2 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by loomer: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigeria na country?

It happens in all nigerian embassies/consulate worldwide. You think say me dey surprise?

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by kenoz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Too bad

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by 400billionman: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Every Nigerian is corrupt until proved innocent.

I made this comment one month ago and one small boy kept insulting me. Those who are well acquainted know that every Nigerian official is corrupt. Poster, Femi's and Ifeanyi's superiors know exactly what they are doing. Tell me, if Nigeria has no Ambassador or High commissioner to South Africa.

Later, we will say our politicians are wicked. All Nigerians are wicked and the most painful part is people have become so comfortable with corruption and wickedness as a norm.

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by 400billionman: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
hakimade:

Meaning?

Should he keep quiet ? What name are you talking about. ?

1 Like

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by 400billionman: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
musicwriter:

Sorry, but that's typical of Nigeria. It's like that everywhere. In Malaysia, Indonesia, India, everywhere!. Even at Seme border going to neighboring Benin republic, it's the same. Our immigration and customs give priority to foreigners (mostly white people) than Nigerians. Foreigners go without paying a kobo, but once you're a fellow Nigerian you'll be humiliated and be required to part with some money.

Problem is we don't have a strong sense of nationalism in Nigeria, instead we have ethnic identity. Even our leaders don't believe in Nigeria in their hearts.

I'm sure you must have heard of political appointments going to a particular part of the country, only. And people are complaining from other ethnic groups.

Even the anti corruption champion himself is a biased asss. That's a form of corruption.

No iota of nationalism or patriotism. .
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by smuth(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
hakimade:

Would you prefer he keeps quite about it and allow Femi to continue extorting people for eternity?
Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by islandmoon: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
SHAME !!!!! CORRUPTION EXPORTED TO S/Africa

the best thing to do is to ask that Femi, do like say na him be your god, tell am say, bros wetin we go do now?? he will then say, give me $50 and i will talk to the woman on your behalf"

funny most, it may even be that he's the one designated to perform that duty, but he will try to frustrate you so you can get on your knee , given him chance to demand bribe, then bribe follows.. go there with a mini tape recorder tomorrow, record everything he says as evidence , we must combat this corrupt personals with social media... everybody must involve in the fight against corruption..

so many times i have suffered , been frustrated by the government official many times trying to do the right thing in Nigeria, am afriad you will have to still bribe him because people who put them there is also corrupt!

sometimes, they will say, no red biro,(pen) and if you must solve your problem, you must go and buy them red biro (pen), its that worst!

they can even say no paper to print receipt.. the reason i hate to be born in this country..

my dear Op, just give Femi money, he will call the woman out.

useless nation!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigerian leaders are the major problems of that nation. Somebody should shoot the ambassador with a gun like South African Zulus attempted on the Nigerian high commission to that country. Those bunch of idiots deserve not to live! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish Visa Experts Needed / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Update Into Yaba, Ebute-Metta Axis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.