Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants (1490 Views)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2015
I am not a good writer, so I plead with all the e-English tutor on romanceland to spare me the "sentence construction" lesson.

Some guys here would make a summary of this write up by suggesting you use money to seduce the lady and have your way in(no time to waste). She might fall ONLY for the money or just to please you. Have you ever thought of making her want to always want you around her or sex from you? This is the more reason girls label sex as "doing us a favour". this write up is not all about getting sex as the end product, but being the romantic guy every lady wants.

Before trying all these tips, make sure you have created a special bond between you two, she must be very comfortable when around you. if not these tips will backfire.

1. HUG...have you any idea how romantic it is hugging a lady, I mean a warm hug and keep still for like 10sec before you let go.

2. KISS ON THE FOREHEAD...you know what comes after a hug? Pat a kiss on her forehead. It makes them blush.

3. FRENCH KISS HER HAND...after hugging a lady, hold the back of her palm and french kiss it.

4. LOOKING INTO HER EYES...have you been alone in a room with a lady before, and you want to make thoughts run through her mind? With a little grin on your face, keep still looking into her eyes. Though it makes them feel uncomfortable, but it runs thought in her mind. My lady at times catches me staring at her, she becomes curious on why I was staring, with a smile on my face, I just walk up to her, pat a kiss on her forehead and hug her.

5. DANCING...not with naija jams, look for a soul track that involves slow dance steps. Start off by demonstrating ballerina kind of dance moves, and let her watch. Later ask her to join you, she might refuse but force her. Draw her very close to you, hold her hand and lead her on the slow steps. It builds romance tension in her.

6. TRUTH AND DARE GAME...I guess ya'll knows this game. Google can be of help. When alone with her, be it in a room or outside, bring up this game. Its fun. Start off with easy questions(truth) and task(dare) and fire on with questions more romantic. E.g, I DARE you to kiss my lips while my eyes closed.

7. TASTE HER LIPS...this doesn't involve kissing her lips. Make sure your hand is clean, looking into her eyes, put a finger on her lips and rub it in a sexy way, then put the finger in your mouth, lick it and say "hmmmm, tasty!!! your lips tastes like vanilla ice cream"...she can't help but laugh it off and call you crazy.

8. MASSAGE...when she's at your home, complain of back pain, and ask her to please help you massage your back. Take your shirts off, and lie flat on bed or chair and let her massage you. Just keep mute, close your eyes and listen to her breathe while she massages you. #shes feeling the nigga.

9. GIVING HER YOUR SHIRT...anytime my bae is around, or a very close girlfriend, I always give her one of my shirts to wear, you know girls dress heavily before visiting a guy. So I goes like this "bae, I don't want dirts to stain this beautiful dress you have on, change into this. (Hand her a polo or long sleeves, a very big one, then sheepishly laugh at how big it looks on her)

10. BE HER HAIR STYLIST...if your bae gets a new hair on, compliment it and take time to find out when the hair will be due for change. Then volunteer to help her remove the attachment. Some guys will object to this, but I never fail to help my bae. #Super romantic#

11. TASTE HER ZONE...this might sound awkward, but I tried it on couple of girls and it ended in my bedroom. Be it in a room or outside, while looking into her eyes with a conman grin on your face, swipe a finger in between her panties area (ofcourse she must be putting on short or trouser) then put the finger in your mouth and lick it in a sexy way like its got sugar and say ""can't believe yuv got sugar in there, lemme taste more"" ..............................#disgusting!!!# I know!!!. This will send a message to her sex sense.

12. KISSING HER BUTT...when she's lying down or standing #whichever is#. Sneak up to her and kiss her butt. Yes!!! Kiss it. Don't let her know you'r about to kiss it. Just sneak up and kiss it.

#gracias

2 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2015
I did all this shiit and more.... d idiot still fucck up. These whoores aren't loyal
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by donholy28(m): 5:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Wake her up with money,take her out with money,slap her with money,let her sleep with money as her pillow and ur die hard romantic
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by mascot87(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2015
See you guys should stop all these nonsense of trying to be romantic to those assholes. Loyalty is far from their way. Do ALL you can but they will still carry their rotten punnana to anoda dude to get f*cked.
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by fromnigeria(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2015
On Point OP.
13. How about holding her from the back and whispering some romantic words into hear ear.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by ibrahym47(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
13. After all these dude will come to nairaland to cry

Had I kno
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by ibrahym47(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
13. After all these dude will come to nairaland to cry

Had I kno
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by buzquet(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2015
All this aren't for Nigerian ladies
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2015
All dis because of lomance op park joor
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2015
All dis because of lomance op park joor.

Money speaketh
Re: 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants by missbehave247(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Op must be new in Nigeria. Your moniker duo grin

(1) (Reply)

Epl 2015/2016 Mock Examination / That Look Your Father Gives You When Your Mate Are Getting Married / I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.