Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore (1493 Views)

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by onila(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
cry cry

back in the day, I used to think she ws more beautiful than Halle berry grin

now she looks so ordinary to me cry

what happened to my eyes

she was the only reason I watched Nigerian movies

shes no more my crush

I wish we had a new Genevieve in our industry

all african actresses right now in nollywood are all ugly, no offence angry
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Beht why?
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by onila(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
tonto used to be beautiful

when she added too much weight, she became ugly
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by itstpia8: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
are you bringing/coaching another set of celebrities?
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Slimzjoe(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
So What should we do for You
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by greatness22(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by jonaifame22(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Why should you be concerned, are u a lesbian?
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Eiveys(f): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I suggest u keep ur opinion 2 urself. Btw who ask u?
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by bronzegoddess(f): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
I've never considered genevieve beautiful tho. Omoni oboli is prettier, omotola is prettier as well.
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by shizzy7(f): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I've never considered genevieve beautiful tho. Omoni oboli is prettier, omotola is prettier as well.
Exactly, I have never considered her beautiful, she is just okay.

I think she is overhyped because I have seen prettier girls that are not even celebrities.
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by bronzegoddess(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Exactly, I have never considered her beautiful, she is just okay.

I think she is overhyped because I have seen prettier girls that are not even celebrities.
tor, she is overhyped. And she's always looking serious and up-tight
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
She is pretty, with a banging body. She looks far younger than her age.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
She's classy, intelligent and well cultured. That's all that matters

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by czarr(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
I smell jealousy on this thread grin

This op no sabi create better thread,na to de tell us her opinion errytime.

I like this,I hate that, o don tire ,like

WHO CARES? grin
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by JiggamanGh: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Are you guys crazy Genevieve was and is still very beautiful.

She has the kind of beauty you will be able to pick out of 100 equally beautiful women.
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
czarr:
I smell jealousy on this thread grin

This op no sabi create better thread,na to de tell us her opinion errytime.

I like this,I hate that, o don tire ,like

WHO CARES? grin
grin
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by onila(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Are you guys crazy Genevieve was and is still very beautiful.

She has the kind of beauty you will be able to pick out of 100 equally beautiful women.
jigga smiley
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by onila(f): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
not to me anymore
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
Don't we all?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2015
dovelike:

Don't we all?
wink

1 Like

Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by arabianights: 3:47am On Nov 14, 2015
BAD BELLE every where .......... every one is entitled to their opinions. she is still beautiful, confident, rich and famous.oya jump into the lagoon
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Akposkool(m): 5:28am On Nov 14, 2015
She is beautiful in one way and old in another
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by googleTALK: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2015
I always wonder when people start talking abt this girl's beauty, I think she's just "normal" nothing spectacular. a lot of more beautiful b*tches in the industry this days.
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by free2ryhme: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2015
onila:
cry cry

back in the day, I used to think she ws more beautiful than Halle berry grin

now she looks so ordinary to me cry

what happened to my eyes

she was the only reason I watched Nigerian movies

shes no more my crush

I wish we had a new Genevieve in our industry

all african actresses right now in nollywood are all ugly, no offence angry

With every passing day you are getting old. You have never been beautiful intelligent nor classy and you wish for something you can't even give nor afford yourself.

You suffer from bipolar disorder and it is obvious you need help.

You do nothing more than make useless comments about these people without knowing how they live through each day.

Should I post your picture for all to see?
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Laveda(f): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2015
This your opinion doesn't count though undecided undecided

Genny is beautiful and classy.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by Wallade(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2015
@ Onila; guess what I feel: I still love her anyway
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by cezarman(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2015
googleTALK:
I always wonder when people start talking abt this girl's beauty, I think she's just "normal" nothing spectacular. a lot of more beautiful b*tches in the industry this days.

Na lie. She's not overhyped and her beauty is above normal.

Please name one the beautiful b itches. Abi na all those ones wey just get thick yansh abi?
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by win1234: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Pls post any of her pix or video that make you say so or shut up for life. Bad belle
Re: I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore by googleTALK: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
cezarman:

Na lie. She's not overhyped and her beauty is above normal.

Please name one the beautiful b itches. Abi na all those ones wey just get thick yansh abi?

omotola jolade

(1) (Reply)

I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! / Can This Be True? / Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.