Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night (5773 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
As wealth is important to people, so is health. A healthy man is a potential healthy man. There are many things we take for granted which add more problem to our healthy life. As usual, Your boy Nsiazu of nairaland did research and came out with this;
1 – DON’T SLEEP WITH WATCH. Watch can emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health.

2 – DON’T SLEEP WITH BRA. Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more Dan 12hours have a high risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.

3 – DON’T SLEEP WITH PHONE. Putting the phone beside your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phones and television sets emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our nervous system. Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you, switch it off first.

4 – DON’T SLEEP WITH MAKE – UP. People who sleep with make-up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly & Most important

5- DONT SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get fresh and odorless private part, you are to go to bed pant-less for free access of fresh breeze to that area. this will enhance your sleeping comfort ��

6 – DON’T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES OR HUSBANDS. Most people are of the opinion that one may never wake up again; and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS, i mean, one will not like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to that Morgue!… �� ��
I hope you gained something and Will follow all the rules. God bless n have a blessed day. ��

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
yea I like doing no.5 and 6 is funny but right though

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Osirimononaye(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2015
That Pant Stuff Ehh!!, Assuming U Come Wake Up For Night Come See Ur House Dey Burn, U Go Come Run Come Outside Pantless Lolzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
That Pant Stuff Ehh!!, Assuming U Come
grin You re very funny!!! Life is better than covering your unclothedness. It's better to be naked when there's fire than put on clothes and get burn.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2015
ladygudhead:
yea I like doing no.5 and 6 is funny but right though
Do yo like doing it everyday?

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Do yo like doing it everyday?
yea.but not wen someone else is around oo.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Chidexter(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2015
What of six things to do when sleeping :\
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
nsiazu:
grin You re very funny!!! Life is better than covering your unclothedness. It's better to be naked when there's fire than put on clothes and get burn.
hahahahaa its true o.u r right

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
That Pant Stuff Ehh!!, Assuming U Come Wake Up For Night Come See Ur House Dey Burn, U Go Come Run Come Outside Pantless Lolzzz.

I used to av such tots.n robbery case too.but I do put a short close by at Nite.

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by faith551(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2015
The last one cracked me up
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Alexander001(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
like the one that happened in my lodge. I was the person that saw the generator when it caught fire, I started shouting fire!!! fire!!!. mehn, wetin my eyes see dat day, I no fit shout. our compound come dey like PHILLY naked ride. nyash everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Alexander001:
like the one that happened in my lodge. I was the person that saw the generator when it caught fire, I started shouting fire!!! fire!!!. mehn, wetin my eyes see dat day, I no fit shout. our compound come dey like PHILLY naked ride. nyash everywhere.
shocked
Alexander001:
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
ladygudhead:

yea.but not wen someone else is around oo.
Is it bad when someone is around? You can use your wrapper or towel beside u incase.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Osirimononaye(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Lol.. U Get Body Hair?
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Is it bad when someone is around? You can use your wrapper or towel beside u incase.

yes.when am sharing d bed with an opposite sex like brother or cousin.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Alexander001:

haahaaaaaaaaa....my ribs @'nyash everywhere'
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Nastydude(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=ladygudhead post=37584882]

I used to av such tots.n robbery case too.but I do put a short close by at Nite.[/
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladygudhead:

yes.when am sharing d bed with an opposite sex like brother or cousin.
but your brother or cousin can't have negative reasoning cos u re their sister.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by yungrashee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by amicableSavage: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Old yarns.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by eyeon(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
YOU MUSTN'T HAVE SEX, BUT SLEEP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND... E DEY ENJOYABLE.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
eyeon:
YOU MUSTN'T HAVE SEX, BUT SLEEP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND... E DEY ENJOYABLE.
Absolutely bro
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by nsiazu: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Lol.. U Get Body Hair?
Na but that's the best way.

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Alexander001:
na in u come tell them sa na april fool,dat means sa ur own don finish
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Jayjay0(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guilty of number 3 and 6
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Abayor7: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
how many times will peeps halt posting this old shiiiiii?
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nastydude:
U seem to be my kind of girl o. Whr u at??
so sleeping without pants on has made me ur type of girl.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by ladygudhead(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
nsiazu:
but your brother or cousin can't have negative reasoning cos u re their sister.

No not because of that.its cos it is called 'private' part.and am an adult.Though they r very responsible.

1 Like

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by emmchi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Alexander001:
cool
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by emmchi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Alexander001:
How come nah only u be first eye witness. No go set another person gen on fire cuz of conji. I dey use one eye tak suspect you for d first incident. cool

2 Likes

Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Nastydude(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladygudhead:

so sleeping without pants on has made me ur type of girl.
Nah.
Re: Very Informative: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night by Alexander001(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
emmchi:

How come nah only u be first eye witness. No go set another person gen on fire cuz of conji. I dey use one eye tak suspect you for d first incident. cool
na one man dey refuel im gen while the gen dey on. as the tin catch fire im run leave everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! / Funniest Thing You Have Said Or Heard On Bed / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.