Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) (42700 Views)

DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (photo) / See Photos Of Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by ayoalafe(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2015
This is absolutely out of what should form the duty of a Governor. Many other things needs to be attended to instead of going round the street checking what is even not the business of the state. Why is FRSC in every state then. Most of what you will find on the state university EKSU syllabus is strike. Let him invest his energy there instead of him using on the road. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by simplynola(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
royallord1:

well he is still within his duty.... as chief tax officer of the state... vehicle registration and licenses are a form of taxation...road taxation to be exact... so he is doing his job to check if his citizens hav paid their road taxes... with dwindling finances of d nation...i believe this act will boost the appropraite tax authority to get to work.... by appropraite i dont mean nigerian police. he is not flouting any law...

What part of the constitution is that.? Can you quote it? The constitution made provision for relevant agencies to use their expertise to put checks and balances. His duty is to oversee the agencies within his confine to do their duty. Why din't he go to the Airport Tarmac and do check on aircrafts and landing clearance cuz he is a governor.In short let him do passenger clearance into the Airplane to ensure tax was paid on their tickets

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by QueenFusa16(f): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2015
governor ayo fayose so jobless...wrong leader.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Nastydude:
My amiable governor. As Apc dey see all wetin u dey do,cold dey catch them. Fayose for presideńt 2019.

you mean president of Ekiti? grin
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Maleeq:

Perhaps he should take up arms and provide security for the people too instead of the police: he wont be flouting any law either, and the people would be confident that the man they voted for really cares about their safety. Plus miscreants/thieves/etc would back off Ekiti cos there is a new sheriff in town.
he probably could... following his antecedents it is very possible..... his job description entails it as well... as d CSO of d state cheesy
i remember wen oshiomole was single handedly patrolling major streets off benin..arresting and impounding people and their goods for trading on walkways and roads... remember the go and die ish..
wen ameachi was in d rift with pdp at the early stage... when d policemen where used against him... it was rumoured (considering his antecedents i dare to believe) he was always with a gun and no one could say anytin about it cos he is CSO
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nastydude(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
legendsilver:

you mean president of Ekiti? grin
Let's wait till 2019. #BOB
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Akon419(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
The best governor yourubaa land have ever produce.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by klickash077(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Yoruba and eye service, so the Governor don't have anything better to do than stand on the side of the road and check diver's license. His lucky am not there, I would have run his ugly behind over in my Ford F150. grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by azzima(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
This guy has made himself to look like a clown each day his PR peeps are trying to create an image for him as a People’s Governor. This is an utter shame, he needs to focus on real Governance. You see El rufai everyday with Oyinbos looking over project blueprints and touring projects but it's either you see this Clown eating amala in a Buka or buying Tatashe and tomato or driving a tipper. Sadly,this is the ONLY reason the foolish Ekiti folks will vote for him as the Governor that RELATES with the People but he isn't relating with People when all his kids go to Universities abroad while their own wards are struggling in subpar Universities..The illiterates will love him for this but unfortunately, this is not transformation at all.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Fayose is now doing every job, I'm really impressed with his work rate.

See the reason why i say Nigerians deserve the leaders they have? Let's just assume the above poster becomes governor one day. Then if we analyze thoroughly, you all are phucked. He does not see anything wrong with what fayose is doing and in effect, when he also become governor he will continue in the way. See why Nigeria is not moving forward. The same kind of people with the same mentality are always becoming your leaders. How does the country move forward then? I pity you all.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by naijafresh: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2015
So who is governing the state when the governor is doing the job of people he has employed?
Attention seeking, poor performance governor.
Why doesn't he go to the school and teach, farm and plant crops etc. if he doesn't understand what good governance is about he should pass the baton to someone more worthy.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by boujaye: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

As Chief security officer of the state, it is within his rights to check everything.
agreed, but as chief security officer will he also go to fight armed robbers? I think he will easily wear out if he wants to become jack of all trade. am concerned about his health and safety.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
simplynola:

What part of the constitution is that.? Can you quote it? The constitution made provision for relevant agencies to use their expertise to put checks and balances. [b]His duty is to oversee the agencies within his confine to do their duty. Why din't he go to the Airport Tarmac and do check on aircrafts and landing clearance cuz he is a governor.In short let him do passenger clearance into the Airplane to ensure tax was paid on their tickets[/b]
shocked
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
azzima:
This guy has made himself to look like a clown each day his PR peeps are trying to create an image for him as a People’s Governor. This is an utter shame, he needs to focus on real Governance. You see El rufai everyday with Oyinbos looking over project blueprints and touring projects but it's either you see this Clown eating amala in a Buka or buying Tatashe and tomato or driving a tipper. Sadly,this is the ONLY reason the foolish Ekiti folks will vote for him as the Governor that RELATES with the People but he isn't relating with People when all his kids go to Universities abroad while their own wards are struggling in subpar Universities..The illiterates will love him for this but unfortunately, this is not transformation at all.

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
simplynola:

What part of the constitution is that.? Can you quote it? The constitution made provision for relevant agencies to use their expertise to put checks and balances. His duty is to oversee the agencies within his confine to do their duty. Why din't he go to the Airport Tarmac and do check on aircrafts and landing clearance cuz he is a governor.In short let him do passenger clearance into the Airplane to ensure tax was paid on their tickets[/b]
if it is his duty to oversee as u stated above... u are sayin it is not his duty to participate in the workings of the agencies...
nigerians and there insatiability...u all crave a leader that would lead by example... u got one doing just dat and yet u complain...
if u dont knw the governor can shut down d airports for watever reason he chose.. he can say the airport is a risk to his state.. due to security reason.. airports are taken as entry point (boarder) of any state..
oshiomole shut down d airport in benin at one time over taxation reason... wat do u have to say abt dat
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
He's far from being a good governor.

He's just acting nollywood movie in Ekiti State.

He should have channeled his energy to work for great people of Ekiti State.

Very soon the curtains will be torn and people's eyes will no longer be beclauded....evryone will see and know the Angels and the devils.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
boujaye:
gov fayose i know u are working hard but to check license is not your statutory obligation.leave it for frsc, you will only outwork yourself for nothing
Misplaced priority. Joblessness at its peak. Nuisance of a governorundecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by akinluyi02(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Just a sign of idleness.....he want to be in d news daily and making other irrelevant.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by babayinka77(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Missy89:
What is the meaning of this?

Built a hall, commissions fuji music, catching late comers, drives a truck now he is checking licenses ?

Is this what ekiti has been reduced to?

I tire o my brother........Ekiti kete!
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Bacteriocin(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Everything is stunt to you; even if you see politicians working; You won't still believe cos we have programmed our mind towards the worse
Is it not better to prepare your mind for the worse as far naija politicians are concerned instead of putting hope in them?
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
If this is THING is a governor in Nigeria then we are in for a very long thing. As he is standing there is he not feeling ashamed of himself. Ah Ah! And some will still come here still shout praises for this foolishness. Or is it just sarcasm let me hope it is.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by HarrypotterIV: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Jack bauer of nigeria
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
its time okada riders and their passengers wear helmets...look at the woman at the back,,,very careless......
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by scobyy2007: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=40pt]I hope Gov. Fayose is still mentally stable[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by sundayslim(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
Lol..... This dude na jack of all Trades grin

Marry me.. cry
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2015
doesn't he have better things to do? driving truck , catching late comers, inspecting vehicle papers, makes him look ridiculous. there are better ways of selling yourself to your people.
Soon we will see him cutting and selling meat in an abattoir .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by meem(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
This gov no get office work.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by aleem50(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Bacteriocin:
stunt 101
Another FTC dedicated to my bae. HBD in advance
I don't know the problem of Nigerians,the guy is down to earth,u are still complaining and if he isn't u fools will still complain.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by danduj(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Fayose is now doing every job, I'm really impressed with his work rate.
publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Queennikky(f): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
sundayslim:

Marry me.. cry

Where is the Ring cry
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by jedyjedy(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Ainise tins. Dis dude is jobless.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Ugomba:
The Jose Mourinho of Nigeria Government.
At least Mourinho delivers; he gets the job done and win titles,but this misfit of a governor has no iota of what governance is about. Seems ponmo has finished in the market for him to buy,or no new buka in town again for him to go and eat..Ekiti people,it's quite a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.