Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55229 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by mhiztess(f): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Imortal001 post=37589838]Who write this rubbish?[/quote
ITS EITHER U FROM THE NORTH OR U A AN APC SUPPORTER OR U HAVE A PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by cornel00(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imortal001:
Who write this rubbish?

Mumu go and learn english

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by drss(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
raystanley:
it's clear now, that the ill-fated brains have to join the Wailers for good government team...
I tell you. Even Tinubu don join d wailing team. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Bialegend(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:
As someone who strongly backed change.......I must say I am feeling very short-changed at the moment..... cheesy.....How can you claim to want to be President of Nigeria and then claim you are only able to work with people from your section of the country.....All his campaign promises are being backtracked on and no new policies have been tendered or are being suggested.....All we have heard is to fight corruption even that one.....we never see nada..... cheesy
Shut up. Shortchanged because your Yoruba people are losing out on the equation of appointments that was never agreed upon during the build up to the election. Had yorobbers been favored at thos point, you would have been all over the place singing and praising Buhari to high heavens. Children of the hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by bugzbunny: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]you are talking rubbish and it is your ego speaking and not your common-sense. you have to use your common sense sometimes. you nigerians are the most daft people i have ever encountered. years and years of suffering under corruption and now you have a leader who hates corruption but you want him to hire corrupt people from your tribe ? YOU ARE CRAZY. the man has worked mostly with northerners and he knows the people who are trustworthy amongst those he has worked with so naturally his trustworthy recruits will be mostly from the north. we dont need him putting corrupt yoruba or igbo people just to fulfill some useless quota. we need strong non-corrupt people on deck irrespective of where they come from and i can emphatically tell you that looking for a non-corrupt igbo or yoruba is like looking for a needle in a haystack. so he has to choose tried and tested people whom mostly will be people he has been around mostly which is hausa. same way jonathan picked mostly ijaw and igbo people around him. it is what it is. he will live and die with his choices so let him pick people who will keep him alive. it is the hausa mans turn. the rest of you suckers step back and let this man do his thang. THANK YOU[/b]
Are u for real?
Did u just said looking for corrupt free igbo or yoruba is difficult? But very easy to find in d north.. U ddnt just say dat..I dnt believe u did... Noo.. Nooo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by tonychristopher: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Now mind you...these sai buhari people will chastise you, me i will just laugh at you because I am becoming NOSTRADEMUS, while some of them that will love to play ostrich claiming that they play sophisticated politics will feel betrayed while the people in the east will feel vindicated...then the we the south south people will always say... IT DOESNT MATTER so far they perform

while Nigeria as a country will look with a whole lot of anger inbuilt but busy window dressing

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I AM SAYING IT AGAIN

WE ARE NOT IN DEMOCRACY WE ARE IN GERONTOCRACY WITH SOME ELEMENT OF THEOCRACY AND KLEPTOCRACY

Take it or leave it

am outta hear and please do not quote me, if you dont have anything meaningul to say

the whole thing sucks you know

[
UmuEri:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/02/buhari-your-face-michael-egbejumi-david

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Bialegend(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
omenka:
You guys just keep showing at every turn how shameless and hypocritical you people are.

This newspaper you vilify so much and call all manner of names, hurl accusation at, from APC propaganda media to Boko Haram sympathisers, you still embrace once they aren't exposing rot under Jonathan's government or exposing Saraki (even though he's an APC member).

At least in the thick of all this foolishness, you still know deep down SR would never be what breakingtimes, savinggrace, hopefornigeria or guardiannewsusa are.

And yes, I was, I am, and will always be an unapologetic Buhari supporter. He has yet to give me a reason to act otherwise. Like I always said- I have never seen any empirical evidence to suggest the appointment of anybody's kinsmen into leadership positions has bettered their lot in any way.

Have a nice day.
Shut up you silly human. Saharamisreporters are wailing now unbehalf of their paymaster Tinubu whom has been served a cold pie by buhari. Their hypocrisy has got nothing to do with intergrity which they never had and will never have. Their master have lots out of power tussle and his shallow lying mouth piece saharamisreporters have started crying for him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by dcmconny: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
1 thing Nigerian's should understand is dis pmb was voted for n not d party' so seeing pmb doin wat he's doin simply means his personal agenda
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

Are u for real?
Did u just said looking for corrupt free igbo or yoruba is difficult? But very easy to find in d north.. U ddnt just say dat..I dnt believe u did... Noo.. Nooo
obviously your frequency of vibration is very low. you are like a walking zombie and we are tired of yoruba zombies holding back the rest of yorubaland. we need progress for all yorubas and not just a wealthy few and this can only be achieved through good governance. and i did not say the north does not have corrupt people. i said buhari has worked mostly with northerners so he knows the non-corrupt ones amongst them. and that is who he is choosing. the ones he can trust. i do not expect him to know many trustworthy southerners so him choosing a southerner is like a potential leak hole in his cabinet. and buhari hates leak holes. he is a perfectionist
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
the yoruba who are not happy with it are the thieves and luckily thats a minority. majority of the righteous yorubas are just looking for good governance and not juicy posts for a few yorubas. how does juicy post for a few yorubas help move yoruba forward ? like i said, the ones who dont like it in yoruba land are the thieves or the brainless maggots with no substance who thrive on ego > hey one of my brothers is in a high post.

So are you telling me categorically that there wont be good governance if Yorubas are given top appointments?

(Good governance + Yoruba appointments) or (Good governance - Yoruba apppointments); which of the scenarios would you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by bugzbunny: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
you are on your own ndigbo. you are the one who need the wailing. zero appointments. yoruba is happy with the king of daura grin
Chill cow..
Yorubas made a mistake
They realise dat nw and we will unite once again
Meanwhile enjoy ur daura king while he lasts

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

Chill cow..
Yorubas made a mistake
They realise dat nw and we will unite once again
Meanwhile enjoy ur daura king while he lasts
yoruba did not make a mistake. you are the one who made a mistake. yoruba is happy with buhari. get that through your thick skull
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by morereb10: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imortal001:
Who write this rubbish?

You are such an idiot to say that, maga

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by bugzbunny: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
him choosing a southerner is like a potential leak hole in his cabinet. and buhari hates leak holes. he is a perfectionist

Aiit cow...
Enjoy d king of north

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Bialegend(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
So the most senior customer officer in line to be the Comptroller General of Custom is a YORUBA Man Kai Bull.hari is a BIGOT
Why is he a bigot? What will it benefit you and Nigeria as a whole if a non competent Yoruba man is given the office of the Comptroller General of Custom? The office of the Comptroller General of Custom has been given to a compentent northerner and that is the best thing buhari has done. Wee need men who can deliver and if all of them happens to come from daura village, then so be it. Merit first please. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]obviously your frequency of vibration is very low. you are like a walking zombie and we are tired of yoruba zombies holding back the rest of yorubaland. we need progress for all yorubas and not just a wealthy few and this can only be achieved through good governance. and i did not say the north does not have corrupt people. i said buhari has worked mostly with northerners so he knows the non-corrupt ones amongst them. and that is who he is choosing. the ones he can tru

Your post is quite pathetic!

Dont you know that a 'GEJ' will perform excellently well working for a 'PMB'?

Why is PMB president if he is afraid of hiring and firing as frequently as it is necessary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

So are you telling me categorically that there wont be good governance if Yorubas are given top appointments?

(Good governance + Yoruba appointments) or (Good governance - Yoruba apppointments); which of the scenarios would you prefer?
depends on the yoruba. me personally ? i dont trust yoruba or igbo people. there culture is such that wealth is worshipped. igbo man needs to hammer to buy igwe title and to pay that extortion dowry plus igbos like showing off. same with yoruba. these two peoples have a debased culture that worships money. if you dont have money you are looked down upon. so these two cultures are potential thieves. i wouldnt trust an igbo or yoruba man. but thats just me. if i became the president most of my cabinet will be very religious hausa and fulani. and this coming from a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Your post is quite pathetic!

Dont you know that a 'GEJ' will perform excellently well working for a 'PMB'?

Why is PMB president if he is afraid of hiring and firing as frequently as it is necessary?
GEJ is the epitome of corrupt so this makes your post null and void. this the same man who said stealing is not corruption and how much did nwobodo stole
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

Aiit cow...
Enjoy d king of north
i am enjoying him. i have had light for 4 days non-stop and i enjoy seeing diezani panic in fear with all her fellow kleptocrats, thanks to baba daura. jonathan and diezani are running from pillar to post in fear. thats very empowering grin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by vigasimple(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Abi o..... grin....let us be honest with ourselves and not let the wailers box us into supporting daylight deception....buhari is fast losing support even before he got started......first was the goofing on the 97% stuff in America....very un-presidential and even if he felt it....he should never utter such....then we have the asset declaration deception...then the one meal lies....then the BH matter remains the same....then the extremely lopsided appointments......then no policy direction with no ministers..then anti-corruption which is the only ongoing mantra....even that one sef na wire - just noise.....Dasuki is clearly a personal vendetta....IMO he has done nothing wrong....Buhari is showing himself up as not being able to understand what modern governance is all about... angry angry angry angry

'What an elder will see sitting down, a young person cannot see it climbing the tree'.

Buhari is a Fulani born to rule supremacist and cannot change. people usually get progressively worse in old age unless they educate and re-educate their minds. unfortunately some 'young people' did or does not want to see this fraud coming.

All shout against GEJ was 'CHANGE OF POWER TO THE NORTH' and nothing more. with all his 'weakness and 'corruption', GEJ is not any less better than Yar A'dua.

For the North, it is about the Presidency and power they 'loaned' the south.

Now they are talking of merit, when for every qualified Northern person , you will find at least 10 in the south. The evidence is in the development in the south compared to the North.

Northern Nigeria is for the elites only unlike south where we push everyone to get educated and get emancipated but I guess Almajiris is will of 'Allah' .

Buhari is simply a waterdown version of Abacha who just want to be President but abdicating his responsibilites other than serving Northeren agenda

The good news is that there was never 'one Nigeria' and there is unlikely to be one. It is a dream but it looks like it turning to a Nightmare

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you don't know what Buhari is trying to deliver the country from then you shouldn't have put up this ridiculous write-up lipsrsealed Stop predicting and wait for the list. There is too much greed everywhere so let Buhari be. Is it Fashola who's brothers are busy pulling down he should appoint or who Your people care about power-chop, I chop and so its hard for the general angry
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by lionphil(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
The dullard is tribal and going to mess that country further. Those who support him out of ignorance are primitive bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by bugzbunny: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Sukkot cow says only north can deliver good governance
Nobdy else can

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by SpiritPerson: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
cryAnd the supposed messiah spoke in parables but his disciples(followers) comprehended it not " I BELONG TO EVERYBODY (in the north) AND I BELONG TO NOBODY (in the south)..[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
GEJ is the epitome of corrupt so this makes your post null and void. this the same man who said stealing is not corruption and how much did nwobodo stole

And you think anyone can have the balls to steal or be corrupt while working directly under Buhari?
What happened to 'fear of Buhari'?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Ttalk: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
you are talking rubbish and it is your ego speaking and not your common-sense. you have to use your common sense sometimes. you nigerians are the most daft people i have ever encountered. years and years of suffering under corruption and now you have a leader who hates corruption but you want him to hire corrupt people from your tribe ? YOU ARE CRAZY. the man has worked mostly with northerners and he knows the people who are trustworthy amongst those he has worked with so naturally his trustworthy recruits will be mostly from the north. we dont need him putting corrupt yoruba or igbo people just to fulfill some useless quota. we need strong non-corrupt people on deck irrespective of where they come from and[b] i can emphatically tell you that looking for a non-corrupt igbo or yoruba is like looking for a needle in a haystack. so he has to choose tried and tested people whom mostly will be people he has been around mostly which is hausa. same way jonathan picked mostly ijaw and igbo people around him. it is what it is. he will live and die with his choices so let him pick people who will keep him alive. it is the hausa mans turn. the rest of you suckers step back and let this man do his thang. THANK YOU[/b]

No, no, no bro, Buhari has worked mostly with northerners, as well as few Yoruba with integrity. One of them is Pastor, Tunde Bakare whom Buhari love so much, what stops him from appointing Bakare or ask him to nominate corrupt free person from the South?. There is no need defending indefensible, Buhari erred bigtime in his appointment and it will take the grace of God for him to regain supporters that has been lost to this singular misstep.

In order to rescue Nigeria state from this present abysmal situation, this government needs support of every part of the country, in as mush as competent people is needed in position of authority so also is cooperating electorates from every nooks and crannies is needed to make a quick transformation. Appointment of competent Northerners to the detriment of southern followers will not make the government achieve anything tangible.

Besides, why haven't we hear any comment from BAT and other southern APC leader over the lopsidedness appointment?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Firefire(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
"When, before the election, some of us raised the issue of parochialism, nepotism and all the other negative isms that litter Buhari’s public record, we were told that the man is not discriminatory at all, that his drivers, cooks and gardeners were from the South. Well, the man is here to reprise that wonderful formula".

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by simplisity(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari is afraid of peopl sabotaging his Governance, that was the problm Jonathan had wen he abondoned his Brothers and decided to use mostly northerners. That is y Buhari decided to wk with his brothers to save his Governmt. Although, he is not doing it right if we imply federal character, but if he can wk with them to bring the change and transformatn we have bein cryin for, i dont think is necessary to be cryin out loud.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ajepako(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Has Obj ink ran dry since this is not the Change he envisaged?

Has SR gone toothless because the CHange was solely for the North

Has Abgogo Awusa gone mad since the gullible Imo peeps he decieved has come back to bare their fangs at hi.?

We are in trouble.

Our VP is now reading newspaper and taking Photoshoot like a ballerina in Playboy magazine

Our friends here who shouted Change have lost their voice because of the skewed appointments and lies emanating from APC.

We need a Messiah in Nigeria

Thought we already have a ' messiah' with strong ' body language' with the intention of fulfilling campaign promises ' in the fullness of time'?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by murphyibiam15(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
the yoruba who are not happy with it are the thieves and luckily thats a minority. majority of the righteous yorubas are just looking for good governance and not juicy posts for a few yorubas. how does juicy post for a few yorubas help move yoruba forward ? like i said, the ones who dont like it in yoruba land are the thieves or the brainless maggots with no substance who thrive on ego > hey one of my brothers is in a high post.
lets talk maturely now...so is the north the ones that deserve the juicy position or righteous ones are born only in the north..smh
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

Sukkot cow says[b] only north [/b]can deliver good governance
Nobdy else can
there you go with your selective comprehension problems. anyone can deliver good governance but the question is will they ? or are they more interested in getting rich ? right now in the country the only person interested in delivering good governance is buhari-and we give him all our backing. let him choose 50 pygmies as his cabinet if he wants. thats the trust i have in the mans character. i dont want him picking too many igbos or hausas in his cabinet. i need him to limit the number of igbos to 3 and give them posts that dont involve money. like minister of tourism or something. do the same for yoruba. these two tribes, including hausa of course have proven time and time again that they are not to be trusted. so buhari-choose whomever you trust. if they are all hausa-then so be it-but we trust in your moral character that whomever you choose will be a carbon copy of you in terms of morals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) / Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.