Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55247 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by nationwide1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is an old story but he should be given a chance.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imortal001:
Who write this rubbish?
Who wrote this nonsense?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by chuose: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:

Who wrote this nonsense?

Buhari IS PRACTICING NORTHOCARCY

GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTH, BY THE NORTH, FOR THE NORTH angry

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ignis: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari body language is saying he is the President of Northern Nigeria

Tinubu, and Lai how market?

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by gurunlocker: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
tired of reading this same 100 days shit everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:
As someone who strongly backed change.......I must say I am feeling very short-changed at the moment..... cheesy.....How can you claim to want to be President of Nigeria and then claim you are only able to work with people from your section of the country.....All his campaign promises are being backtracked on and no new policies have been tendreed or are being suggested.....All we have heard is to fight corruption even that one.....we never see nada..... cheesy
we have been scammed!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DelGardo: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you ever needed evidence that when you fight corruption it fights back please read this junk
article.

The retarded author still thinks in terms of "meatiness" of appointments, yet he wants to see change. How is it possible for him to understand the importance of all the steps Buhari is taking when his sight is covered by TANoid-tinted glases?

Buhari has only disappointed 2 groups of people:
- those who did not vote for him,and
- those who didn't know why they voted him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by erunz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
[/b]In the meantime, I hope that Vice President Osinbajo has enrolled himself in a suitably accelerated Hausa language lesson...[b]

THIS GOT ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Jglad(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I wonder wen d natural stupidity dat Nigerians possess will start dying... will change happen overnyt ni?

Spirit of Stupidity in Nigerians die by Fire in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
So the most senior customer officer in line to be the Comptroller General of Custom is a YORUBA Man Kai Bull.hari is a BIGOT

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:
I advise all yorubas to join us in wailing
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
D wailing just got real
Iz wailing time......
you are on your own ndigbo. you are the one who need the wailing. zero appointments. yoruba is happy with the king of daura grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Louislewis: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=16pt]Obasanjo's mouth has been sealed and rubber stamped. He is now voiceless.[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Akshow: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
NIGERIA LED BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI: So far so good... -President - Fulani, -V.P - Yoruba, -Sen. President - Yoruba, -Dep.Sen. President- Igbo, -Speaker - Sayawa, -Dep. Speaker - Yoruba, -CJN - Hausa, -CBN Gov.- Igbo, -GMD NNPC- Igbo -FIRS - Yoruba, -DG BPP - Igbo, -DG SSS - Fulani, -CDS - Yoruba, -Army - Babur -Airforce - Hausa, -Navy - Ibibio, -CGC - Hausa, -CGI - Gwandara, -GCNSCDC - Nupe -NSA - Kanuri, -SGF - Kilba, -NIS - Egon, -NCS - Fulani, -SSA Sen- Annang, -SSA Reps - Hausa. All these positions have some level of tribal/ethnic reflections. BABA we know you did these appointments based on Merit... Thank you sir!!! May God protect you. Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by atlwireles: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
"And, wouldn’t you know, some of the folks that were shouting marginalisation less than a year ago have suddenly discovered the beauty of meritocracy".

That's how you know people bound to die as slaves forever.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Ola17: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Abi o..... grin....let us be honest with ourselves and not let the wailers box us into supporting daylight deception....buhari is fast losing support even before he got started......first was the goofing on the 97% stuff in America....very un-presidential and even if he felt it....he should never utter such ....then we have the asset declaration deception...then the one meal lies....then the BH matter remains the same....then the extremely lopsided appointments......then no policy direction with no ministers..then anti-corruption which is the only ongoing mantra....even that one sef na wire - just noise.....Dasuki is clearly a personal vendetta....IMO he has done nothing wrong....Buhari is showing himself up as not being able to understand what modern governance is all about... angry angry angry angry

On point @bolded

I don't know if you noticed how he pushed all the people that helped him win the elections.
Where's Tinubu, Fashola, Amechi, Onu Ngige in the scheme of things in this present government? He has dumped all of them after flying in their jets, enjoying their media and other logistics. Let no one come up with the crap of them being corrupt. The silence of these men should tell every discerning mind that something huge is cooking.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by passionate88: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Abi o..... grin....let us be honest with ourselves and not let the wailers box us into supporting daylight deception....buhari is fast losing support even before he got started......first was the goofing on the 97% stuff in America....very un-presidential and even if he felt it....he should never utter such....then we have the asset declaration deception...then the one meal lies....then the BH matter remains the same....then the extremely lopsided appointments......then no policy direction with no ministers..then anti-corruption which is the only ongoing mantra....even that one sef na wire - just noise.....Dasuki is clearly a personal vendetta....IMO he has done nothing wrong....Buhari is showing himself up as not being able to understand what modern governance is all about... angry angry angry angry
BH matter remain wetin?. Was the attacks not in the decline before and after the general election? What happened after buhari was inaugurated?. BH issues has gone worse.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
atlwireles:
"And, wouldn’t you know, some of the folks that were shouting marginalisation less than a year ago have suddenly discovered the beauty of meritocracy".

That's how you know people bound to die as slaves forever.
gerrarahia mehn
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by friends4ever(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Nigerians are one of the most bigoted set of humans on planet earth.

They barely see beyond their noses and so utterly predictable.

I asked this question before and ask again: Before 2015, were Buhari's
utterances and his so called body language Nationalistic or tribalistic?

TEACHER I CAN DELIVER THE ANSWER...YES, HE'S TRIBALISTIC grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by atlwireles: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
gerrarahia mehn

Is that Kanuri or beriberi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Barram: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by passionate88: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Akshow:
NIGERIA LED BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI:
So far so good...
-President - Fulani,
-V.P - Yoruba,
-Sen. President - Yoruba,
-Dep.Sen. President- Igbo,
-Speaker - Sayawa,
-Dep. Speaker - Yoruba,
-CJN - Hausa,
-CBN Gov.- Igbo,
-GMD NNPC- Igbo
-FIRS - Yoruba,
-DG BPP - Igbo,
-DG SSS - Fulani,
-CDS - Yoruba,
-Army - Babur
-Airforce - Hausa,
-Navy - Ibibio,
-CGC - Hausa,
-CGI - Gwandara,
-GCNSCDC - Nupe
-NSA - Kanuri,
-SGF - Kilba,
-NIS - Egon,
-NCS - Fulani,
-SSA Sen- Annang,
-SSA Reps - Hausa.
All these positions have some level of tribal/ethnic reflections.
BABA we know you did these
appointments based on Merit... Thank you sir!!! May God protect
you. Sai Baba!
CBN GOV. was appointed by Jonathan

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by kristisking(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
I haven't heard from Obasanjo and Tinubu since this issue of lopsided appointments by baba one chance came up.Why are these old fools keeping quiet?Let Obasanjo come out now and give us his own perception of this mess going on just the way he was so vocal during GEJ's administration.Ode!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
atlwireles:

Is that Kanuri or beriberi?
shhiiiiii gerrara hia
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by TheFreeOne: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Abi o..... grin....let us be honest with ourselves and not let the wailers box us into supporting daylight deception....buhari is fast losing support even before he got started......first was the goofing on the 97% stuff in America....very un-presidential and even if he felt it....he should never utter such....then we have the asset declaration deception...then the one meal lies....then the BH matter remains the same....then the extremely lopsided appointments......then no policy direction with no ministers..then anti-corruption which is the only ongoing mantra....even that one sef na wire - just noise.....Dasuki is clearly a personal vendetta....IMO he has done nothing wrong....Buhari is showing himself up as not being able to understand what modern governance is all about... angry angry angry angry

We warned you buharists before elections but you never listen.

Hope you are receiving your coins now, abi na change sef grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by passionate88: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:
This is an old story but he should be given a chance.
one chance

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Intendy: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
UmuEri:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/02/buhari-your-face-michael-egbejumi-david
the lagoon. is there for anyone not satisfied with the development so far
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Guyman02: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
The most senior Customs officer is a Yoruba man who was bypassed and a retired old Army Colonel who has never served in the Customs appointed on 'merit' because the Yorubas who used their media to polish PMB image are all corrupt.

The Yoruba e-rats here called Fayose a fool just for speaking out and warning them about how Yoruba lost Ilorin to the Fulani from Sokoto Caliphate in 1817 and how the rbellious General of the Oyo empire Afonja was assassinated after helping the Fulanis to enter Ilorin. Fast forward to 2015 where the new Afonja (Tinubu) has been used and assassinated politically. Anyway the Vice president will be sending more pictures of himself in clean suit and tie globetrotting.

Shamefully, All the APC manifesto and campaign promises promoted here during the elections by Lai Mohammed and his social media commentators have all been discountenanced by Buhari as not originating from him.

Because he looked frail, Tinubu and the rest thought he was going to die like Umaru Yar'adua (RIP) but you all can see that the man since he got what he wanted is looking refreshed and gaining weight by the day.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by easystudy101: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
una neva see any tin yet.
useless Yoruba people.

they will come to SS and SE to ask for support next time.

FOOLISH FOOLS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by moshino(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imortal001:
Who write this rubbish?

I guess you didn't see his name where it was boldly stated. Why don't you write your own in detail, in correct English, and dispute what he wrote, and then show why his own is "rubbish" as you opined. Or would that be impossible for you to do?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.