Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (1111 Views)

I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Jesus Christ!! See How He Enj0yed H!s Girlfriend Behind The Wall / I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by ayogun22: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2015
O
Re: H by bluntspade: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: H by ibrams(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Pray to God, brace up and gather liver...... Just try.... Even do she go do u kusaaa(nail)
Re: H by ayogun22: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2015
ibrams:
Pray to God, brace up and gather liver...... Just try.... Even do she go do u kusaaa(nail)

I try but just my nature I guess to not have the confidence. Do me kusaaa ?
Re: H by martyns303(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2015
The problem is that you are too conscious about your appearance, and my best guess is that you are really not that impressing in terms of looks.

First your height is not that bad, I have friends who are around that and are as confident as it comes. I don't know where in UK you are, but true most Nigerian girls in the UK are full of themselves.

I used to be timid too, but that was when I was younger, as a matter of fact one of my first topic I opened on NL was to ask the average height of a Nigerian male, cos I felt short (5'9"), plus I was skinny. I managed to brush up myself when I went to the UK to study.

First you need to brush up your looks, dont get stuck in books, I have a friend in Germany that is just stuck in books. Get a nice hair cut that fits you, get good clothes from H&C, Zara, H&M, u know, they are not expensive. Dress good, smell good. Hit the club atleast twice a week, have a glass or two of long island. Build up your self confidence bro.

Cos I promise you, it won't only affect your relationship with women but at your work place too. During job interviews, they can tell you not a bold or confident person, forget your plenty degree, we plenty wey get am from abroad and from good schools. Just your certificate won't do it, you need to be able to sell yourself. Ciao

2 Likes

Re: H by Maamin(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Op have you heard of kwale weed before?..that shiii makes you walk into a bank and feel like you own it. grin

1 Like

Re: H by ayogun22: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Maamin:
Op have you heard of kwale weed before?..that shiii makes you walks into a bank and feel like you own it. grin

Lol then I will have to be high all my life
Re: H by Peachess(f): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Meet Derele and ask him to give you some of his shoes, lol.
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
point 1
FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT.....
Bro try fake dat u r a confident person.
Open a new acount,make mouth via dat acount,insult pipu,shout, toast babes openly...do evrytin posibu to garner atention.
With evry situatn dat arise,u feel dat overwhelming adrenaline rush,
d more u feel it,and stand ur ground,d more confident u bkum
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
read buks novels watch movies. Read songs of solomon
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
read d art of seduction...a 1daful buk
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
kip a fresh breath,gud shoes,neat clots,n a les smelly armpits
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
learn d britin teknik...
2 dip breats ff by 3 shalow breaths...if u wana talk 2 ladys...just tel dem dat u r a shy guy,n u scared,n dat ur hearts beatin so fast(the truth)

tel dem dat u wana chat dem up,but u av 4goten ur lines
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
d above teknik works like magik 4 me...but mynd u,am an excellent sweettalker,a kneebending seducer,and a magical kisser....so i know d exact minit to pul her by d small of her waist,
and wisper sensual nothingness into her ears
Re: H by ayogun22: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
martyns303:
The problem is that you are too conscious about your appearance, and my best guess is that you are really not that impressing in terms of looks.

First your height is not that bad, I have friends who are around that and are as confident as it comes. I don't know where in UK you are, but true most Nigerian girls in the UK are full of themselves.

I used to be timid too, but that was when I was younger, as a matter of fact one of my first topic I opened on NL was to ask the average height of a Nigerian male, cos I felt short (5'9"wink, plus I was skinny. I managed to brush up myself when I went to the UK to study.

First you need to brush up your looks, dont get stuck in books, I have a friend in Germany that is just stuck in books. Get a nice hair cut that fits you, get good clothes from H&C, Zara, H&M, u know, they are not expensive. Dress good, smell good. Hit the club atleast twice a week, have a glass or two of long island. Build up your self confidence bro.

Cos I promise you, it won't only affect your relationship with women but at your work place too. During job interviews, they can tell you not a bold or confident person, forget your plenty degree, we plenty wey get am from abroad and from good schools. Just your certificate won't do it, you need to be able to sell yourself. Ciao

Ok maybe my message made me come across as a nerd but I am far from it. I dress really well, fresh hair cut na my thing. I used to go out a lot of time but it's reduced significantly. Now just on occasions. In terms of looks yes I won't say I am Mr handsome but not bad looking. Just the height thing has entered my head bad. I'm also not much of a sweet talker. Too official as they say. But most people do tell me that I'm not a typical PhD student cos I do have a social life but I'm just shy as well and low confidence.
Re: H by ayogun22: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
stanvesco:
point 1
FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT.....
Bro try fake dat u r a confident person.
Open a new acount,make mouth via dat acount,insult pipu,shout, toast babes openly...do evrytin posibu to garner atention.
With evry situatn dat arise,u feel dat overwhelming adrenaline rush,
d more u feel it,and stand ur ground,d more confident u bkum

Ok maybe I'm coming across as a proper novice but not true. I've done the confidence thing but when i do it I come across as arrogant which is a turnoff. I can also be overly emotional. The stress can be too much
Re: H by ibrams(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
U needs tutorials,read books about how to toast and gist...... U need to let go of any shyness if u don't want to stay single
ayogun22:

I try but just my nature I guess to not have the confidence. Do me kusaaa ?
Re: H by shango(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Listen bro, I am going to give you real advice rather than the fake it till you make it crap you hear all the time or just pretend like you are confident.

Being good with women is like learning any other skill in life. Take basketball for example. Michael Jordan learnt to become a master basketball player by practicing the basics over and over again till it became natural. That is how you get confidence. You cannot go on a basketball court with Michael Jordan and fake like you can dribble and shoot and dunk, you will just look like a mumu

You want to be good with women. First learn to talk to them. You do this by talking to 10 a day. Just like Jordan first learnt to shoot by shooting the ball in the basket 1000 times a day. He didn't like it. It wasn't fun. But he knew that is how you get good. Do not do it to get the woman you are talking to. Just like Jordan did not shoot 1000 times a day to make the basket every single time. Do it so you can become confident in shooting. Do that for all the steps of becoming good with women. And find someone who is good with women and learn from them and practice each step over and over again
Re: H by stanvesco(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayogun22:

Ok maybe I'm coming across as a proper novice but not true. I've done the confidence thing but when i do it I come across as arrogant which is a turnoff. I can also be overly emotional. The stress can be too much

bro,just be urslf jaare,
1 day u will find a woman who will love n cherish u as u are ooo.
Though dat confidnc stuf works o....
I stil use it uptil now,
ryt b4 i make a publik speech,i do d britin stuff,and assume a fake confidence....midway in d talk am oozing supa confidence

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See How This Baddd Girl Showed Support For France On Facebook *shocking * / One Word For This Kid... / How Many Missed Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.