Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP (27375 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters / Fashola Will Not Succeed As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Dindondin(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
kernel501:
Yorubas wouldn't speak up now, Fashola is been bullied for fighting for the welfare of Lagosians against enriching Tinubu.
what do you want us to say?
stone Tinubu?
until there is evidence that it was Tinubu that s against him.
then we can interfere.
meanwhile, is fashola guilty. cos we don't harbour guilty people
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by kernel501: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dindondin:

what do you want us to say?
stone Tinubu?
until there is evidence that it was Tinubu that s against him.
then we can interfere.
meanwhile, is fashola guilty. cos we don't harbour guilty people

What a shame, remember he who lives in a glass house don't throw stones. If Fashola had exposed Ambo's deed as Lagos State Commissioner of Finance, APC would have lost.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
MrBasketball:

Keep using stale mames idiot.

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by 3kay945(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
anwo247:
PDP is better than APC.

There is no single integrity in APC. Even the Dullard who is shouting probe up and down is yet to declare his assets. We don't know how much the silly cattle man is worth.

You comparing 15yrs of PDP rule to 3month of APC You are damn too brilliant
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Joevics(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
dridowu:
u made me laugh, i have read it before i create the thread.
then u should know that pdp aren't after Fashola been made a minister, rather they are calling for the probe of his and theifnibus tenor as per ur tread.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shekau1:
I shouldn't expect something sensible from a brain damage fellows like you. grin
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
MrBasketball:

You shouldn't expect something sensible from a brain damage fellows like me. grin

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shekau1:
Now I have this idiot time... Keep editing my post I have passed the message into your stinky head already.

*plugs charger* grin
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by digitalcare: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wetin be una own self? Awon gboromi doloro;daleru-daleru PDP. Instead make dem go settle dem own matterz na Tinubu-fashola dem dey carry waka. tongue
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
MrBasketball:

Now I have this idiot time... Keep editing my post I have passed the message into your stinky head already.

*plugs charger* grin

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shekau1:
You need to keep searching for that common sense. grin
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

You need to keep searching for that common sense. grin

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Wow... You réally need a brain transplant. grin
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Wow... I réally need a brain transplant. grin

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Have your gay ass been drilled today? I "NO" go and ride on a donkey diick. wink
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:37am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Have your gay ass been drilled today? I "NO" go and ride on a donkey diick. wink

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Yes bomber... Tell me more of your bombing job. cool
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yes bomber... Tell me more of your bombing job. cool

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Shekau1 stop bombing the end won't be friendly. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 1:05am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Shekau1 stop bombing the end won't be friendly. cheesy

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
That can never be possible! cool
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

That can never be possible! cool

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
A bullet can never penetrate a rock. cool
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 1:16am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

A bullet can never penetrate a rock. cool

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
I fear nothing! cool
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

I fear nothing! cool

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:

Stop showcasing your stupidity... It's you and your family that will die before time... Amen! cool
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by tomakint: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
dridowu:
Indirectly, PDP want Fashola to become minister because of Fashola wonderful work during his tenure as gomina of ipinle eko
You are wrong bro, what PDP is indirectly doing is trying to fan the ember of discord between Tinubu and his political godson, Fashola.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Stop showcasing your stupidity... It's you and your family that will die before time... Amen! cool

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Gay àss, go and ride on a donkey diick.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Gay àss, go and ride on a donkey diick.

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
When someone named himself "Shekau" nobody will tell that he's a mad man. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Officers Shot Dead In Niger State / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.