Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP (27575 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters / Fashola Will Not Succeed As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Happy birthday to me...show your girl some love... grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by shegsrules(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
If not of recent, ew governors no d hustle ministerial appointment ooo. I feel ambassador appointment still beta. In other news wetin consign pdp with apc abi dem don appoint demself a fashola 2 stay relevant
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by TheNextAce: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Interesting
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Mcowubaba: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
dridowu:
Indirectly, PDP want Fashola to become minister because of Fashola wonderful work during his tenure as gomina of ipinle eko
didn't you read that part PDP said that Fashola should be probed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
dridowu:
Indirectly, PDP want Fashola to become minister because of Fashola wonderful work during his tenure as gomina of ipinle eko
yes now
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Saheed9: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wetin concern them
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
snowDiva:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew tongue
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by cabaliciouscabal: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
kernel501:
Yorubas wouldn't speak up now, Fashola is been bullied for fighting for the welfare of Lagosians against enriching Tinubu.

Y do bunch of fools like u often take things in an awkward manner, Jst go to ur quiet room and think over u stupid comment whether it correlate with d topic at hand. Fashola and Tinubu ar both yoruba, so Wat is ur own, am sure is people like u dat always poke nose into ur neighbors problem. Fooooolish man.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew tongue
grin nawa you...
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by harbeedaymee(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yoruba ronu! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Flashh:
PDP can't just do without poke-nosing in another people's affair.

Wailing in disguise.
You can't read or your just dumb? Tinubu Accused them(PDP) of being behind the corruption attacks on Fashola and they came out to defend their self. Your here shouting poke-nosing and wailing undecided

This Dullard's administration has really blocked your brain embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Winning123: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
kernel501:
Yorubas wouldn't speak up now, Fashola is been bullied for fighting for the welfare of Lagosians against enriching Tinubu.

Tinubu is over reaching himself. He will be consumed in the process if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by mekaboy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Did tinubu award the 78m contract for personal website upgrade?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by bigerboy200: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Why PDP dey use Panadol for APC headache?? Must PDP wail?? Dem use wailing swear for una ni?? Habaa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
snowDiva:

grin nawa you...
na so dem dey do birhday without birthday cake for people?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Flashh: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shekau1:
You can't read or your just dumb? Tinubu Accused them(PDP) of being behind the corruption attacks on Fashola and they came out to defend their self. Your here shouting poke-nosing and wailing undecided

This Dullard's administration has really blocked your brain embarassed
I couldn't get any point from what the silly wailer is Wailing... Quoting me with ignorance just because you've been blindfolded with PDP's stupidity.

I can bet your brain feel as good as new, seeing that you have never make a use of it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by anonimi: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tinubu na original Use & Dump master.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Y do bunch of fools like u often take things in an awkward manner, Jst go to ur quiet room and think over u stupid comment whether it correlate with d topic at hand. Fashola and Tinubu ar both yoruba, so Wat is ur own, am sure is people like u dat always poke nose into ur neighbors problem. Fooooolish man.
ignore dat fook dat is seeking for mentions
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Youpele52: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Flashh:
PDP can't just do without poke-nosing in another people's affair.

Wailing in disguise.

Poke nosing I guess that was what APC was doing before the election. It's called playing the opposition.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Chitumu: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
pdp and wailling. Lollest. It seem barcanista is in d hospital bed. What else happen to him pls?
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Midazman(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
PDP shud kip quiet and go sort out their own mess..nonsense
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by kernel501: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Illiteracy is highly enshined in your marrows, with your senselessness top-notch.
Am an Igbo man, we are trained to stand up for what is right.
Fashola gave APC a name, a lot of people voted them because of his good works not because of Tinubu.
If the Yorubas cannot save him from this demystified man, who couldn't fight at Federal level, so be it.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Midazman(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
snowDiva:

Hey babe..much luv on ur birthday..wish u God's speed in all..have fun

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Elly1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
tinubu done already knw say fashola na him rival, so, the thief nor want give way
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by kernel501: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Winning123:

Tinubu is over reaching himself. He will be consumed in the process if care is not taken

He's been demystified, am waiting for Fayose to relegate him to his village once, he's through.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by drss(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
ajepako:
I love PDP but what is the business of PDP with Fashola and Tinubu feud?

Abeg, leave those MOFOs to their self-inflicted pains joh!
U no dey dis country Na Tinubu drag PDP for him feud with fashola. Say na PDP dey attack fashola, no be him.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
When did PDP start showing concern in APC? Hope they (PDP/Agbaje) have paid their fine to Ambode as directed by the Court of Appeal?
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Elly1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
tinubu done already knw say fashola na him rival, so, the thief nor want give way to the guy reign
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by drss(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
snowDiva:
Which love
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goke7:

I was going to ask same question too or when did fasola became a member of pdp? I thought fasola was a failure according to pdp.

wonders shall never sha

Did pdp say that fashola was a success? Please re-read the information again.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yorubas and Ibos with greed shocked Why Buhari go appoint dem plenty Iim be mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violent Protests Still Ongoing In Akure And Ondo Townships(pics) / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.