Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP (27403 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters / Fashola Will Not Succeed As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
When someone named himself "Shekau" nobody will tell that he's a mad man. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Seriously this fool is a bastárd. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Mr Basketball
I am not a jobless coward like you... I wasn't online you idiot. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Seriously I'm fool and a bastárd. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
I am not a jobless coward like you... I wasn't online you idiot. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
Yes! You're so jobless/useless.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yes! You're so jobless/useless.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shekau1:
When you want to know kids you won't get any atom of point from them.
Am dome with you... Go home and take your feeder.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

When you want to know kids you won't get any atom of point from them.

Am dome with you... Go home and take your feeder.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by MrBasketball: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Shekau1:

The coward logged in to his alternate account and started giving himself silly "likes"... Keep using this account to troll it suits you.

He" followed" himself already with lala. grin
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP by Shekau1(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

The coward logged in to his alternate account and started giving himself silly "likes"... Keep using this account to troll it suits you.

He" followed" himself already with lala. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' / How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.