Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call (5678 Views)

How PDP And APC Created New Biafran Agitations / Decades After Nigeria's Civil War, New Biafran Movement Grows-reuters / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by bloodkiIler: 1:54am On Sep 03, 2015
nochildsplay:
well what can I say ? OmO Yeebhoe !!!

ozu Yellowbar scum product of dog's sperm

1 Like

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2015
bloodkiIler:
for details view this pics

So, Russians are making a killing off of the gullibility of its Igbo customers?

You think the Russian Telecom company will donate its earnings---or part of--- to the Biafra struggle? Y'all clowns are silly. They'll sell you guns, Mortars and grenades next, you just watch.

Just don't cry when the violence your kin preach starts and the Russians stop supporting you then turns around to sell Arms and Ammunitions to the Bigger, Richer, and Badder Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by bloodkiIler: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

You think the Russian Telecom company will donate its earnings---or part of--- ti the Biafra struggle? Y'all clowns are silly. They'll sell you guns, Mortars and grenades next, you just watch.

Just don't cry when the violence your kin preach starts and the Russians stop supporting you and turns around to sell Arms and Ammunitions to the Bigger, Richer, and Badder Nigerians.

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by ba7man(m): 5:35am On Sep 03, 2015
crotonite:
dancing shoki. gallantly.

**pad falls off***

aw thank God ama alone smiley
You're disgusting....... it's not everything that crosses your mind you air, keep some to yourself for sake of decency. angry angry angry
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by ba7man(m): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2015
kenny987:

Like u haven't got females in ur life! The stuff u say sucks is part of what must occur so people like u are conceived and born. You should respect and not denigrate it.
I also found the post disgusting. Stop defending it.
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by martyns303(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2015
kenny987:

Like u haven't got females in ur life! The stuff u say sucks is part of what must occur so people like u are conceived and born. You should respect and not denigrate it.

Certain things in life are instinctive, why don't u go about naked, we all know what nature has given a female. Or why don't u dispose of the pad publicly but discreetly since we all know it's a natural process, or why do u get embarrassed when u find out u have monthly stains on ur clothes. There's no justification to what u said, I am actually disgusted not only by ur initial comment but by trying to defend it as well.
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by segebobo: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
So how much is d call rate per second (in naira abeg) and can d sim work on 3310
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
kenny987:

U were manufactured into existence then? You weren't born by a woman? Or perhaps u mutated from some organism?
exactly
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by kenny987(f): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
martyns303:

Certain things in life are instinctive, why don't u go about naked, we all know what nature has given a female. Or why don't u dispose of the pad publicly but discreetly since we all know it's a natural process, or why do u get embarrassed when u find out u have monthly stains on ur clothes. There's no justification to what u said, I am actually disgusted not only by ur initial comment but by trying to defend it as well.

Pay attention whenever u want to jerk off so u know in which direction to spill. I didn't make the initial statement, someone else did. Again, ur disgust is ur prerogative but u will do well to keep it to urself cos it's so insignificant!

The fact that it does not get disposed of in public and so on does not make it a disgusting thing and no one should regard it as such. It is part of nature and some ladies practically die n resurrect each time they go through it! It's about respect please not pandering to some offbeat sensitivity.
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by deanoffaculty: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa o! Common lies from the OP is causing beefing in the house. Have you taken your time to consider the colour inscription of 'Biafra' on the simpack......it's an edited version. Even the write-ups was edited.
Let's try and be one Nigeria instead of allowing beef to cause separation among us. My fellow Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and Niger Deltans we need each other to survive.
A song says:
"I pray for you, you pray for me
I love you, I need you to survive
I won't harm you with words of my mouth
I love you I need you to survive
You are important to me, I need you to survive"
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by erikcantona: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

You think the Russian Telecom company will donate its earnings---or part of--- ti the Biafra struggle? Y'all clowns are silly. They'll sell you guns, Mortars and grenades next, you just watch.

Just don't cry when the violence your kin preach starts and the Russians stop supporting you and turns around to sell Arms and Ammunitions to the Bigger, Richer, and Badder Nigerians.
. Do you knw the amunitions in our closets now ! Do you think this is boko. Haram! We will wipe out lagos. And abuja 1st no livin organism including you will remain alive !! If you like don't support igbos to go!I hAve Never seen were marriage is been forced on someone to stay When divorce is obtainable ! Some times I think yourbas are paid secretly to love naija like this when nothing is working! Or there something I dnt knw?

2 Likes

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by haryomikun(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by Nature8(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Interesting..
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Lattop:
Leave if u want to we don't need u anymore self

Na lie o I get a lot of Igbo friends who are very nice and I won't want them to leave

Aaawwww
Sweet
..Your friends will remain your friends though...always
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by laudate: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
boman2014:
fake sim card

+ why take photo of only one side of the sim?
+ why is the information of the sim not imprint on the sim?
+ why is the information of the sim written on a paper and stick on the sim card?

ROFLMAO!! Bros, it is called branding! cool Enter Glo office. Dem fit do am for you, too, provided you are buying at least 500,000 cards.

LWKMD... This Kanu chap is just making money off you guys. wink It reminds me of the electioneering campaign, that some politicians ran earlier this year. They were distributing free recharge cards, and a few sims carrying pictures of their candidates to the populace, in a bid to win their votes!! Hahaha.... cheesy grin
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by Lattop(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
milychocs:

Aaawwww Sweet ..Your friends will remain your friends though...always
u too will be my friend rite
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by koboko69: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

Na u make me comment for this useless thread. Thanks for not wasting my data. Good work.

1 Like

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by SOUNDKING: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Na wa o! Common lies from the OP is causing beefing in the house. Have you taken your time to consider the colour inscription of 'Biafra' on the simpack......it's an edited version. Even the write-ups was edited.
Let's try and be one Nigeria instead of allowing beef to cause separation among us. My fellow Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and Niger Deltans we need each other to survive.
A song says:
"I pray for you, you pray for me
I love you, I need you to survive
I won't harm you with words of my mouth
I love you I need you to survive
You are important to me, I need you to survive"
u are stuupid,selfish and myopic,what has a guinea fowl got to do with toothpick?.
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by haryomikun(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
koboko69:

Na u make me comment for this useless thread. Thanks for not wasting my data. Good work.
Thanks a lot boss. I appreciate it bro
Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by deanoffaculty: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
u are stuupid,selfish and myopic,what has a guinea fowl got to do with toothpick?.
So you can speak English like this? Thank God for your life..........but why are you abusing me na? Did someone break your heart? Are you hungry? Do you need a good Job? Or your data plan is about to expire? Why pouring the anger from the 36 states+FCT on me? Bros why you dey vex for me?
Chairman, I was only trying to preach the message of Peace in my own little way......it may not be the best approach but am still trying my best to tell everybody that we are one. You should try and spread the message too instead of the stone of crucifixion you are throwing.
I love you bro!

Re: New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call by woky: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
crotonite:
dancing shoki. gallantly.

**pad falls off***

aw thank God ama alone smiley
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” / Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy / Uwazurike Held Nnamdi Kanu Captive For 5days(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.