Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. (2753 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Southwest has the worst federal roads in the country, thanks to goodluck that tried fixing ore-benin road. Apart from that, no other road is good in southwest.

Bad federal is not peculiar to southwest, but southwest has more of it.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by jarkbauer: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
South East has the best Federal roads in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by 5starmilitant: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
A
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2015
jarkbauer:
what's with southeast, is southeast the only region in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by jarkbauer: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
what's with southeast, is southeast the only region in Nigeria?

Is south east not in Nigeria?
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2015
jarkbauer:

Is south east not in Nigeria?
if you think southeast has the best federal roads then goodluck to you.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Taiden: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Wailers, always trying to bring unnecessary rivalry btw east & west, mschewww
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by fulanimafia: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2015
jarkbauer:

Lol.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2015
People wen surpose to dey for street dey kraze don dey us phone.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by efilefun(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks to the 16years of PDP corrupt leadership.
menabadoo:
Southwest has the worst federal roads in the country, thanks to goodluck that tried fixing ore-benin road. Apart from that, no other road is good in southwest.

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by OkutaNla: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
if you think southeast has the best federal roads then goodluck to you.

Oh really? Yet we don't complain as much as you all about the state of federal roads in our region (except perhaps Lagos-Ibadan expressway, which is still way better than what you all have). You this boy and your fantasies cheesy cheesy. You just like looking for trouble. The pix I attached aren't from the SW o (first one is from ph-owerri, second and third are from Umuahia-ikotIkpene) but in the SE region. cheesy

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/anyaduba-_deplorable_federal_roads_in_the_southeast.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/rebuild-roads-in-south-east-states-igbo-group-urges-fg/
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/bad-roads-fgs-shame-south-east/
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-should-pay-more-attention-to-seast-roads-fani-kayode/

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by QuotaSystem: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2015
jarkbauer:

The North, particularly the NW has the best intra and inter city roads in this country. Fact.

Do your research.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

Oh really? Yet we don't complain as much as you all about the state of federal roads in our region (except perhaps Lagos-Ibadan expressway, which is still way better than what you all have). You this boy and your fantasies cheesy cheesy. You just like looking for trouble. The pix I attached aren't from the SW o (first one is from ph-owerri, second and third are from Umuahia-ikotIkpene) but in the SE region. cheesy

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/anyaduba-_deplorable_federal_roads_in_the_southeast.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/rebuild-roads-in-south-east-states-igbo-group-urges-fg/
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/bad-roads-fgs-shame-south-east/
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-should-pay-more-attention-to-seast-roads-fani-kayode/

southeast is allergic to bad roads, that why they complain. No fedreal road in southwest is like that of onitsha-owerri and enugu-abakaliki road. That's why I think southwest has the worst in the country.

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by docsholz(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Silly thread
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by OkutaNla: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
southeast is allergic to bad roads, that why they complain. No fedreal road in southwest is like that of onitsha-owerri and enugu-abakaliki road. That's why I think southwest has the worst in the country.

You are a very daft and stewpid fellow, and that much is a recurring element in your posts. You open threads where you make flippant and false pronouncements that you fail to back with facts. I guess those pix I presented in my last post are from Mars and not the SE. Next time before you open a thread about what you "think", your lazy behind can at least try to back it up with some measure of facts lest you keep embarrassing and making a fool of yourself and your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

You are a very daft and stewpid fellow, and that much is a recurring element in your posts. You open threads where you make flippant and false pronouncements that you fail to back with facts. Next time before you open a thread about what you "think", your lazy behind can at least try to back it up with some measure of facts lest you keep embarrassing and making a fool of yourself and your kinsmen.
I'm daft beccuase I told you the truth? Nofederal road in southwest is like these two roads, which are in southeast. The onus is on you to dispute it.

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by attacker231: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

You are a very daft and stewpid fellow, and that much is a recurring element in your posts. You open threads where you make flippant and false pronouncements that you fail to back with facts. I guess those pix I presented in my last post are from Mars and not the SE. Next time before you open a thread about what you "think", your lazy behind can at least try to back it up with some measure of facts lest you keep embarrassing and making a fool of yourself and your kinsmen.

Stop arguing with that gala seller, there road is the best in Africa. Ignore them naah.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by OkutaNla: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
I'm daft beccuase I told you the truth? Nofederal road in southwest is like these two roads, which are in southeast. The onus is on you to dispute it.

Again, I repeat with emphasis that you are daft and stewpid, and a fool as well. So far you are yet to show even one single Federal road in the SW to prove your point, and yet you are still ranting up and down. You for make the thread title, "beautiful SE federal roads" and show us those pix you are throwing about while leaving the SW out of your foolishness, but no, you had to bring in and bash the SW, without proof too. I repeat that you won't find SW roads in the state of the ones I attached below that are in your region. Address that, you silly punk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Rilwon: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
southeast is allergic to bad roads, that why they complain. No fedreal road in southwest is like that of onitsha-owerri and enugu-abakaliki road.

Have you ever come outta SE to SW to have deduce this baseless unverified ignorant assumption of yours?

…That's why I think southwest has the worst in the country.

Oh! you think? Speak with facts - stop talking like an illiterate. Someone has done a very good job up there by showing you the ramshackle cum rickety state of the SE roads, yet you still want further showcase your stupidity?

**sigh**

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Rilwon:

Have you ever come outta SE to SW to have deduce this baseless unverified ignorant assumption of yours?

Oh! you think? Speak with facts - stop talking like an illiterate. Someone has done a very good job up there by showing you the ramshackle cum rickety state of the SE roads, yet you still want further showcase your stupidity? I'm

**sigh**
I'm not a southeastetner and yes I served in osun.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

Again, I repeat with emphasis that you are daft and stewpid, and a fool as well. So far you are yet to show even one single Federal road in the SW to prove your point, and yet you are still ranting up and down. You for make the thread title, "beautiful SE federal roads" and show us those pix you are throwing about while leaving the SW out of your foolishness, but no, you had to bring in and bash the SW, without proof too. I repeat that you won't find SW roads in the state of the ones I attached below that are in your region. Address that, you silly punk.
I have told you the truth, you can cry all day.
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Rilwon: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
I'm not a southeastetner and yes I served in osun.

Are you a Northerner?
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Rilwon:

Are you a Northerner?
does it matter where I come from?
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Rilwon: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
does it matter where I come from?

Yes angry

Or are you ashamed of it?

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by vicadex07(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:

Ok, we have heard. When are you people leaving southwest for us and going back to your biafra?

Pls make una do quick

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
This is just silly. I'm from Anambra, but I must confess that the SW got better roads than the SE. I doubt there is any federal road as bad as Onitsha-Enugu expressway in Nigeria now. Not forgetting Port-Harcout-Enugu expressway. Work is ongoing on both roads, but until they are completed, we got the worst roads.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Missy89(f): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Sup with the sudden obsession abt SW?

Are you seeing Yoruba people in your dream?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
For how long will igbos keep masturbating over yoruba matter, while take panadol for another man's headache.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
thank God you are confessing the neglect of southwest by the fg. later dont complain how the southeast has the least federal presence.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Rilwon:

Yes angry

Or are you ashamed of it?
OK, south south, happy now?
Re: Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country. by orisa37: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
And we are surreptitiously building roads and schools in Niger and Chad with Nigerian money. Who knows whether some of the appointed advisers and proposed ministers and ambassadors are not foreigners from neighbouring countries? And we are wailing uselessly on lopsided abracadabra list. Didn't someone say that PMB should disband our democratically elected NASS and rule Nigeria like a Dictator? Such is APC's absurd ideas for change.

(1) (Reply)

Historical Pix Of Female Police Officers / BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Town In Yobe / Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.