Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) (34487 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by seankay(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
I've always said it that Nigerian Governors are the most clueless. They can generate revenue apart from heavy taxes imposed of the citizebs but they recklessly spend their allocations on stuffs that doesn't always benefit the citizenry. Governors can generate income by focusing on industrilizing their states.

This yeye man hasn't paid his workers but has money to throw around to those that have in excess
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by sam90s(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Wanice:
ole buruku. big time thief. see as him potbelly big like calabash

Allow me to paraphrase your comment: '.........see as him big belly big like calabash'
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2015
This man has misplaced priorities. I remember how imolites fought for his election victory in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2015
This man is so selfish and self centered. He is bribing them of course

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2015
mykl01:

You got that right bro... A1. Anyway so much violence occurred in Imo and maybe they were cowed. Secondly, the Force against him wasn't politically mature. PDP should have let Ararume run since he won the primaries, instead of Ihedioha who seemed more presentable at the time. The rest is now history and Imo will wail for another 3yrs and.... then he will foist his Son inlaw on them and the wailing will continue. grin

Everyone is expecting it and it will never work, even if tinibu and buhari will count the votes themselves. If imolites kicked ohakim out, who is rochas and his inlaw?
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by seighapaul(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2015
How much does the Magistrate earn, and their other benefits, official rides, accommodations, security etc?...compare that to what the unpaid civil servants earn and their benefits... And yet the magistrates still get a sweet brand new wheels.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Leopantro: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Is it not the same people he is owing four months salary? With a court case pending and fear of impeachment?

Just saw a lecturer entering transport to go to IME. He complained to me that he left his car at home because he hasn't been paid in 4 months and can't maintain the car.
He needs the governors car more than the magistrates. Did he not say Free education?
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2015
MrMcJay:
Things like this shouldn't be news as they should be matters of course. The CJ too to go there hand in cap to collect the vehicles. Nonsense.

He should send the Chief Registrar or someone else to collect the vehicles. They aren't gifts, they are equipment necessary for proper functioning of the judiciary.
which proper funtioning of d judiciary? U people keep defending things that obviously wrong. Rochas is owing workers in imo but d first thing he did with d bail out fund he received is to buy cars for magistrates. U should bury ur head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Another APC liar just like his fathers in the scam of change.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Beremx

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Beremx
let her come and defend this. Waiting.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by LamiHandsome(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=frodobee post=37618220][/quote] allied professional Criminals perhaps lol

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
WTF is wrong with Some peeps on NL one non fancy car is lavish? why does poverty affect some persons reasoning so much
Why complain about 1 Non Fancy car? if you were those magistrates you'll see the cars aren't fancy enough or fast enough who uses a family(ish) car to escape assassination. other states such as Rivers and else where do the same even other countries. you work for shell for example you get a house and car the President gets Aso villa and an upgraded specially tailored Mercedes C class not to mention the presidential fleet of 7 jets even the U.s president gets only 2. so why the fuss governors get the same all senators get the same house of reps get as well so why not the third arm of government? . the magistrates live in port harcourt and have to go to court in Emouha, Ahoada and some other not so developed places. what will they use?!? leg? or bus? remember the sensitivity of their job they send bad guys to jail. imagine entering a bus with 4 or 5 bad guys you locked up.
I was disappointed the cars weren't fancy enough but good job all the same to a good guy who himself receives no salary for his work as Governor.
I think the guy is a great guy his philanthropy even before office will live after him.
p.s Rivers magistrates under Ameachi got fancier cars. I pray Wike gives them again before his case is decided. the grand daddy of them all (Mr. share the money man, the only man who commissioned generator brought the president and convinced everyone it was gas turbine) Peter Odili gave them 3 cars each all through his time (8yrs) for those who want to bad mouth Ameachi who only gave one very fancy car in 8yrs.
u r just ranting, trash. This man is owing workers for pete's sake! Let him pay the workers so that thousands of families can atleast eat a decent meal in months. Shame on u.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by gustav25: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
This stupid epileptic amputee pot bellied calabash is lavishing money instead of investing in the state .The palm oil mill in owerri"adapalms"is dead and gone like old roger .
He is yet to pay salaries of workers and ex permanent secretaries in the state .How does he expect people to survive while owning them since January ?
He like amaechi used state funds to fund APCs election and were dancing like fools to the public
This man have succeeded in playing cha cha with the brains of IMO people with his fake free education
!!!!!!IRANU ABASHA !!!!!!
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Barram: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by stinggy(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Foolish, wicked Man.
Imo is poor according to okorocha, yet he can afford luxury for Magistrates.

The thunder dat will fire this man is still campaigning!

Now I know why his people hate him so much. Bloody thief!
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
it shouldn't be as a gift. The government is actually suppose to provide those things for judicial officers.

It's their right.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:
which proper funtioning of d judiciary? U people keep defending things that obviously wrong. Rochas is owing workers in imo but d first thing he did with d bail out fund he received is to buy cars for magistrates. U should bury ur head in shame.

What are you saying? Do I sound like someone defending Rochas? Do u have an idea of how much Bill Gates donates yearly and no one hears about it?

Kindly read and understand my posts properly before commenting next time.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Misplaced priority, why use taxpayers' money for such?

Nigerian robbers(politicians)!

One day go be one day! cool
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:
let her come and defend this. Waiting.
lol u for mention her too na!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by okeybarca: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Okoroawusa is at it again.all dis money u use to bribe all d judges in d state.in form of car.can't it pay some workers there salary. Rojas okoroawusa.may d almigthy God visit u with strange illness dat will lead u to ur grave.in d name of yeweheshau I pray Amen
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by loomer: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Osisie:
Na that APC broom go sweep all these APCriminals.....AMEN.

God punish APC n PDP together.

The greatest mistake wey nigerians make be say, dem leave pdp wey na thieves full am go vote apc wey get thieves too.

Them for just pick one person for the smaller party vote for and I assure una say things for don dey better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
From his own pocket or the state treasury... did the state budget allow for this dashing of cars?
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=kachysblog post=37618155]According to reports, governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have procured State of the Arts cars for Magistrates in the state with a promise to look into all the problems confronting the judiciary in the nearest future.

In attendance for the presentation were his son-in-law, Chief Uche Nwosu, Paschal Nnadi, Chief Judge of Imo state.

Well, according to a source, many Imo’s are not happy. Another pic after the cut…

http://kachysblog.com/2015/09/photos-

Fayose giving car and housing loan to Ekiti civil servants
Obiano giving salary increment to Anambra civil servants.
Ugwuanyi giving cars and houses to civil servants.
Mimiko pledged not to retrench and to pay civil servants in full and with salary increment
And Rochas of Imo State?
. Denying any salaries indebtedness.
. Threatening retirement, fire and brimstone
on his already weakened civil servants some
of who have suffered beyond redemption so far. God dey.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by yubarbs(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
*in Nnamdi Kanu's voice* "Agbogho awusa pay teachers and pensioners salary agbogho awusa, Chineke akpogi oku there".
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
/
Imo State buys vehicles for her judges.

Governor Okorocha is not Imo State and imo state is not Gov Okorocha.

Misplaced priority? Probably.
\
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
When he never pay workers..chai dix potbellied thief eh
Those cars were not purchased today also it was the car he promised the magistrates he employed since 2013, besides judiciary is a seperate arm of government whom are entitled to enjoy all the privileges alloted to them.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
GOV MAY HAVE THE OVER WHAT GOES TO WHO IN THE STATE BUT WHAT THEY FORGET IS THAT THERE AN UNSEEN OWNER OF LIFE,DEATH AND ALL THEY BOAST OF AS HUMAN BEING.ROCHAS GOD IS WATCHING, NIGERIANS ARE WATCHING
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Securedlife(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=frodobee post=37618220][/quote] APC = All Past Criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them / Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.