Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) (34613 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
[size=14pt]somebody tell the man to pay salaries first[/size]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kodded(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:
WTF is wrong with Some peeps on NL one non fancy car is lavish? why does poverty affect some persons reasoning so much
Why complain about 1 Non Fancy car? if you were those magistrates you'll see the cars aren't fancy enough or fast enough who uses a family(ish) car to escape assassination. other states such as Rivers and else where do the same even other countries. you work for shell for example you get a house and car the President gets Aso villa and an upgraded specially tailored Mercedes C class not to mention the presidential fleet of 7 jets even the U.s president gets only 2. so why the fuss governors get the same all senators get the same house of reps get as well so why not the third arm of government? . the magistrates live in port harcourt and have to go to court in Emouha, Ahoada and some other not so developed places. what will they use?!? leg? or bus? remember the sensitivity of their job they send bad guys to jail. imagine entering a bus with 4 or 5 bad guys you locked up.
I was disappointed the cars weren't fancy enough but good job all the same to a good guy who himself receives no salary for his work as Governor.
I think the guy is a great guy his philanthropy even before office will live after him.
p.s Rivers magistrates under Ameachi got fancier cars. I pray Wike gives them again before his case is decided. the grand daddy of them all (Mr. share the money man, the only man who commissioned generator brought the president and convinced everyone it was gas turbine) Peter Odili gave them 3 cars each all through his time (8yrs) for those who want to bad mouth Ameachi who only gave one very fancy car in 8yrs.
[/s]who is this mad f00l ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kodded(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I am sure if another Governor does this same thing, your type will hail him. I agree Araraume should have been given his mandate which would have made the election far more competitive but that is late now. Imo is developing rapidly but you are giving the opposite of reality. This Buhari government will favour us and already Imo State has received billions of Dollars investment in Buhari's 3 months.
oya list one of the investment undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kodded(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
MrMcJay:

What are you saying? Do I sound like someone defending Rochas? Do u have an idea of how much Bill Gates donates yearly and no one hears about it?

Kindly read and understand my posts properly before commenting next time.
[/s]shatap your dirty mouth angry

bill gates is donating his own money to the less privilage

rochas is donating tax payers money to thoes who have enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
efilefun:
They only care about their pockets... Imagine how many people on the streets of imo state are living hungry and in abject poverty but here is the governor wasting funds enriching the rich

Maybe beremx can help explain how backard, stewpid and senseless her sugar daddy is. Okorocha is now by far the worst governor (alongside Mbadinuju, Suswarm, Aregbese, etc.) Nigeria has ever seen.

Well, the people of Imo state brought this plague upon themselves and they should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ernecy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
drss:

Dem don enter one chance.
it's a pity and very unfortunate with the crop of politicians we have in this country(especially the SE) who have not make any un bias attempt to bring dividend of democracy and had only succeeded in heaping untold hardship on the people.

Rochas is a fraud and a disgrace to his people, and a shameless politician.

All they care about is to loot and blind the people with lies and propaganda.

I still don't understand how he won the last election, maybe the people sold they mandate.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ernecy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is jus too pathetic, and some peeps will be clappin for him, sing him praise and eulogy
kodded:
[s][/s]shatap your dirty mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ifebosco: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
This man just lost his opportunity to become the future president of nigeria
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

What are you saying? Do I sound like someone defending Rochas? Do u have an idea of how much Bill Gates donates yearly and no one hears about it?

Kindly read and understand my posts properly before commenting next time.

Are you high on Rochas's cum or what? shocked
Is it Rochas's personal money he's donating or Imo people's? Use your senses please. I said so cuz Bill Gates is a billionaire who donates his hard earned money and therefore shouldn't be compared to a fooool who donates cars, from Imo state treasury, to people who can afford 2 to 10 cars.

Now lemme ask, has he paid the 13 months salary owed to workers? You all should stop being wicked and mischievous just because you benefit from him directly.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
francizy:

Are you high on Rochas's cum or what? shocked
Is it Rochas's personal money he's donating or Imo people's? Use your senses please. I said so cuz Bill Gates is a billionaire who donates his hard earned money and therefore shouldn't be compared to a fooool who donates cars, from Imo state treasury, to people who can afford 2 to 10 cars.

Now lemme ask, has he paid the 13 months salary owed to workers? You all should stop being wicked and mischievous just because you benefit from him directly.

I won't retaliate your bad manners, I'll address the little substance in your post.

Those vehicles are for official use and not given to the magistrates in person.

Secondly, Rochas didn't need to make noise about it as he is only doing his job.

Thirdly, I I'm not responsible for your frustration, kindly take it elsewhere.

Thank you.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]shatap your dirty mouth angry

The first part of your post shows the way you were trained. I'll skip that.

The latter part of your post shows your ignorance. Those vehicles weren't donated. They are official vehicles given to the judiciary for the use of the Magistrates. They belong to the pool of Imo State Judiciary and not to magistrates in person.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kodded(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

[s]
The first part of your post shows the way you were trained. I'll skip that.
[/s]
The latter part of your post shows your ignorance. Those vehicles weren't donated. They are official vehicles given to the judiciary for the use of the Magistrates. They belong to the pool of Imo State Judiciary and not to magistrates in person.

what are you saying ? undecided

the topic says 'gift' and you are telling me it is official

Keep defending this fraudster, and i hope you willn't defend him infront of those hungry imo state workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fvck dis thread, okorocha is becoming annoying day by day.
What da fvck will yu do so to those magistrates..?
Yu must be nut in da head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
When he never pay workers..chai dix potbellied thief eh
he is bribing them, so that they will always defend him,thiefokorochathescammer
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Almost all politicians are guilty of this, we all knew how GEJ also distributed funds to the Obas and also gave appointments to Militants while Graduates die in the immigration scam. They all care about their pockets but some blind fellows argue blindly in hunger.... Only very few politicians have the masses on their minds.
francizy:

Maybe beremx can help explain how backard, stewpid and senseless her sugar daddy is. Okorocha is now by far the worst governor (alongside Mbadinuju, Suswarm, Aregbese, etc.) Nigeria has ever seen.

Well, the people of Imo state brought this plague upon themselves and they should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
BRIBERY NO BE KWARAPSHON shaaaa.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:
u r just ranting, trash. This man is owing workers for pete's sake! Let him pay the workers so that thousands of families can atleast eat a decent meal in months. Shame on u.
bros oh those magistrates are they not workers?
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

he is bribing them, so that they will always defend him,thiefokorochathescammer
if he is sued in his capacity his case won't start from the magistrates court but the state high Court this is not bribe.
you can't call him a thief except he has been convicted by a court
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
kodded:
what are you saying ? undecided

the topic says 'gift' and you are telling me it is official

Keep defending this fraudster, and i hope you willn't defend him infront of those hungry imo state workers
Why do you make it seem as though the workers are savages? or are they?
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ernecy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
PDP shot themselves in the leg when Ararume was edged out, Ihedioha don't have what it takes to win, even with the broad day riggings, killings, and dealings.
I don't know when we will get it right in this country
mykl01:

You got that right bro... A1. Anyway so much violence occurred in Imo and maybe they were cowed. Secondly, the Force against him wasn't politically mature. PDP should have let Ararume run since he won the primaries, instead of Ihedioha who seemed more presentable at the time. The rest is now history and Imo will wail for another 3yrs and.... then he will foist his Son inlaw on them and the wailing will continue. grin
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I am sure if another Governor does this same thing, your type will hail him. I agree Araraume should have been given his mandate which would have made the election far more competitive but that is late now. Imo is developing rapidly but you are giving the opposite of reality. This Buhari government will favour us and already Imo State has received billions of Dollars investment in Buhari's 3 months.

This guy!!! I be from Imo state o! Okigwe kpomkwem!!! You can deceive others or gag them with your fancy writing but I know better. Last time I was in Owerri, my car sank in works layout behind government college fence. I got talking with the young boys who helped pull it out when it defied the towing van and I'm glad they are not deceived either. Continue painting your rosy pictures for those who don't know Owerri in particular or Imo state in general but don't try to rub it in. I have seen it better and I can confidently say that it has never been this bad. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Duru1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
If the magistrates in Imo State accept the mini-vans from the irredeemable miscreant named Mallam Rochas Okorocha, then moral decadency in the society is deeper than I have perceived.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by guysis(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2015
my people,my people!!!
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kodded(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:

Why do you make it seem as though the workers are savages? or are they?
workers that have bot been paid are called what ? undecided
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
kodded:
workers that have bot been paid are called what ? undecided
people who have a right of action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kodded(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:

people who have a right of action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.