Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) (34493 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by jamesbanjo(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Keep spending
#GOD is seeing you angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by praisekeyz(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Too much funds
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2015
This man is a castrated he-goat....... Why waste such money on the rich, when some civil servants of the state are yet to receive their salary arrears?

This rochas na better idiot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by drss(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Firefire:
Bribery and corruption are worse than armed robbery
You don talk am. Mallam Rochas using cars for soft landing.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Osisie(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
The car suppose to be for those that cannot buy car not someone that can afford it,I don't know how some people do reason.

Most reasonable comment.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
God will punish all of you corrupt politicians
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Donphilly(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Trying so hard to see the correlation between cars and the quality of leadership? Maybe Nigerian politics is different from what is practiced and seen in other clime; infrastructural development, constant power supply, quality education etc, but I guess ours is provision of quality living for some group to gain their favour and approval.

Welcome to my country.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by chinonso144(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
whats wrong with my governor...think na
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by jorel1(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
In western countries, irrespective of your position except you are a sales rep, you buy your car from your work salary or mortage...
you don't just dip your hands in government treasury to buy gifts without the wishes of the masses..except its coming from your personal pockets.
Hell is real..its in Africa the cursed land

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Since when is a Toyota Minivan "state-of-the-art" ? I was hoping to see at least a Tesla Model S

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by amusadele: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Nigerians will soon know the actual meaning of the real propaganda.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Osisie(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
K

U dey book space! Get sense na. Even ur signature dey betray u.

"I've Been Pretty Since Day One"

Take note and effect correction immediately.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Someone is trying so hard to prevent his impeachment
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by luorquay: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2015
This one na bribery before him tenure finish. He's being pro-active towards the Judiciary after seeing what Amaechi is facing in Rivers State.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by cytellProperty: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Meanwhile he hasn't paid workers in his state. Na wa for Nigerian governors
kachysblog:
According to reports, governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have procured State of the Arts cars for Magistrates in the state with a promise to look into all the problems confronting the judiciary in the nearest future.

In attendance for the presentation were his son-in-law, Chief Uche Nwosu, Paschal Nnadi, Chief Judge of Imo state.

Well, according to a source, many Imo’s are not happy. Another pic after the cut…

http://kachysblog.com/2015/09/photos-gov-okorocha-lavishes-imo-magistrates-with-car-gifts/

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Sishey sishey lon ba ewure ton fi quote mi, Iwo omo olori pelebe bi titi oloda yi.. Baba re lo ra phone fun mi? Abi iwo joh seun osewa? Amadioha strike you for dere.
Osisie:

U dey book space! Get sense na. Even ur signature dey betray u.

"I've Been Pretty Since Day One"

Take note and effect correction immediately.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
WTF is wrong with Some peeps on NL one non fancy car is lavish? why does poverty affect some persons reasoning so much
Why complain about 1 Non Fancy car? if you were those magistrates you'll see the cars aren't fancy enough or fast enough who uses a family(ish) car to escape assassination. other states such as Rivers and else where do the same even other countries. you work for shell for example you get a house and car the President gets Aso villa and an upgraded specially tailored Mercedes C class not to mention the presidential fleet of 7 jets even the U.s president gets only 2. so why the fuss governors get the same all senators get the same house of reps get as well so why not the third arm of government? . the magistrates live in port harcourt and have to go to court in Emouha, Ahoada and some other not so developed places. what will they use?!? leg? or bus? remember the sensitivity of their job they send bad guys to jail. imagine entering a bus with 4 or 5 bad guys you locked up.
I was disappointed the cars weren't fancy enough but good job all the same to a good guy who himself receives no salary for his work as Governor.
I think the guy is a great guy his philanthropy even before office will live after him.
p.s Rivers magistrates under Ameachi got fancier cars. I pray Wike gives them again before his case is decided. the grand daddy of them all (Mr. share the money man, the only man who commissioned generator brought the president and convinced everyone it was gas turbine) Peter Odili gave them 3 cars each all through his time (8yrs) for those who want to bad mouth Ameachi who only gave one very fancy car in 8yrs.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by debitech(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Take a Chance today with Debitech Concept Education and get admission today in: Ukraine, Canada, USA, UK, Germany. 08171173116 or email: info@debitecheducation.com

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by gerald93(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Editor1s.

The thunder dat will fire this man is still campaigning![/quote]seconded
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by islandmoon: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2015
with public fund?
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
dose re not state of the art cars
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by chrisantus52(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2015
What Rubbish this pot belle man never pay workers ooo, he is nt doing any good work@ the state again na to they spend unnecessary money on the things that will not benefit the state..
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2015
mykl01:

You got that right bro... A1. Anyway so much violence occurred in Imo and maybe they were cowed. Secondly, the Force against him wasn't politically mature. PDP should have let Ararume run since he won the primaries, instead of Ihedioha who seemed more presentable at the time. The rest is now history and Imo will wail for another 3yrs and.... then he will foist his Son inlaw on them and the wailing will continue. grin

I am sure if another Governor does this same thing, your type will hail him. I agree Araraume should have been given his mandate which would have made the election far more competitive but that is late now. Imo is developing rapidly but you are giving the opposite of reality. This Buhari government will favour us and already Imo State has received billions of Dollars investment in Buhari's 3 months.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by slap1(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Bailout funds.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by presh2mos: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
For Heavens sake, this man got no conscience. Workers have not been paid for months, pensioners not paid running close to a year, what a misplaced priority
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by canalily(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Wanice:
ole buruku. big time thief. see as him potbelly big like calabash
did he insult u with these cars?undecided why naa? If na ur brother uncle or father wil u tel him sameangry if he didnt do dis u'i be the first to petition him. Every sector get their benefits.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
and some introverts will say my

FAYOSE

is doing local project

shiooorrrrrr for una this one na international project lol
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Atleast no be Fake made in Onitsha cars like Innoson ehn share.. grin

Haters will hate.. cool

This does not make this Pregnant, obese, thieving scumbag called Rochas a good man.

angry
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Chimakennis: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Whn he can not even pay his workers and he is busy buying cars God will see u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng / Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters / Hafeez Abubakar Defects From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.