Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London (5003 Views)

Buhari leaves for UN meeting in New York today (Photo) / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Nigeria To Replace South Africa In G20 As Economy Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by naijaking1: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
What a joke grin

Why naija leaders dey make laughing stock of demselves .

First, one Alhaji Senator gets invitation/visa to attend Obama inauguration, he waits 2 months later to use the same visa to do his private business in US. When he was deported from the airport, he threatens to punish America for not recognising and respecting him.

Then, our chief od drug enforcement agency lands at a London airport complete with his service pistols and bullets, and expected the Oyibo people to understand how dangerous his job is in Nigeria!

Now Yar'dua is mad because Nigeria was not invited for G20! G20?
India, Mexico, Turkey, S. Africa, etc are all G20, why not naija? The man must have misunderstood eligibility for quota system, like they do it in Nigeria.

Ghana will join G20, b/4 us.

Has anybody in government taken a critical look at the criteria for invitation to G20? Few personal wealth from corruption doesn't translate into national prosperity.

I beg is the electric power back on yet? Last I heard, Nigeria electricity output has dipped to less than 1000kw, much less than most small sized towns in a G20 country.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by asha80(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
India, Mexico, Turkey, S. Africa, etc are all G20, why not naija? The man must have misunderstood eligibility [b]for quota system, like they do it in Nigeria.[/b]Ghana will join G20, b/4 us.

Has anybody in government taken a critical look at the criteria for invitation to G20? Few personal wealth from corruption doesn't translate into national prosperity.

I beg is the electric power back on yet? Last I heard, Nigeria electricity output has dipped to less than 1000kw, much less than most small sized towns in a G20 country

grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by blacksta(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
naijaking1:

What a joke grin

Why naija leaders dey make laughing stock of demselves .

First, one Alhaji Senator gets invitation/visa to attend Obama inauguration, he waits 2 months later to use the same visa to do his private business in US. When he was deported from the airport, he threatens to punish America for not recognising and respecting him.

Then, our chief od drug enforcement agency lands at a London airport complete with his service pistols and bullets, and expected the Oyibo people to understand how dangerous his job is in Nigeria!

India, Mexico, Turkey, S. Africa, etc are all G20, why not naija? The man must have misunderstood eligibility for quota system, like they do it in Nigeria.

Ghana will join G20, b/4 us.

I beg is the electric power back on yet? Last I heard, Nigeria electricity output has dipped to less than 1000kw, much less than most small sized towns in a G20 country.

Omo i feel your pain . e go better one day
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
blacksta:

I say sharrap again -  Those in Nigeria have tough skin for poverty and all the other nonsense we all use to  enjoy on daily basis fortunately someone of us have tasted life on the other side and guarantee you that  we are having more postive impact than you on ground would ever have

Another arrant nonsence - I bet millions are still in Nigeria whose lifestyle and whatever life they taste daily are better than yours that you think is worth being proud about.

I realy wonder what these so called diasporians have to offer the country - of course nothing - all they have to offer is abuse, courses, criticism and all what nots, which one day will dry up and they wont have anything else to rant and moan about, but trust me, they will always want to find relevance - chei.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Kaestro(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
If he truly feels exempted, does he think the rest of us don't know why he wasn't invited? His image alone depicts the sorry state of the nation? Everything about this man reeks of disgust and it appears he just loves to whirl himself in the delusion that everything is under control.Whats worse are his adviser, this man has obviously lost the mental capacity to know when he's hungry or needs to pee. I doubt he he's able to tell blur from red.
Bunch of life-wrecking ignoramuses.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Kaestro(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
i_laugh:

Another arrant nonsence - I bet millions are still in Nigeria whose lifestyle and whatever life they taste daily are better than yours that you think is worth being proud about.

I realy wonder what these so called diasporians have to offer the country - of course nothing - all they have to offer is abuse, courses, criticism and all what nots, which one day will dry up and they wont have anything else to rant and moan about, but trust me, they will always want to find relevance - chei.

Its a right that was endowed on anyone with the Nigerian trait to express their pleasure over the impressive condition of the great country.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
Y'all come home and make a change - like you who drives London buses, come home and drive molue - you who sweeps the train in Liverpool Station, come home and sweep trains at Oshodi, you who do parking attendant in London, come to Ikeja CBD and issue tickets at car parks, you who wipe old people's butts, come to Old peoples home at Sabo and wipe butts, these ways you will contribute your own quota to the country Nigeria - but as long as you cant do all that, sit your stinking butt where you are and let Naija people be - bumper to bumper.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
Posted by: i_laugh
Insert Quote
Y'all come home and make a change - like you who drives London buses, come home and drive molue - you who sweeps the train in Liverpool Station, come home and sweep trains at Oshodi, you who do parking attendant in London, come to Ikeja CBD and issue tickets at car parks, you who wipe old people's butts, come to Old peoples home at Sabo and wipe butts, these ways you will contribute your own quota to the country Nigeria - but as long as you cant do all that, sit your stinking butt where you are and let Naija people be - bumper to bumper.

GUY sorry to say! You are Idiotic for this statement you stated here! Nothing much to say!
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by chidichris(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2009

i laugh,
u sound as if you are not happy with nigeria not invited for the g20 meeting. if you are living in nigeria, if you have visited other countries in africa, if you are not a nigeria, will u allow nigeria to be part of a g20 organised in africa talkless of the one organised for the whole world?

do u know the meaning of g20?
this stands for the great 20, are we among the great 20?
do u know that apart from petrolium which we export as crude, the only thing nigeria is proudly exporting today which has factory in almost all household is CRIME.
if you are the german chancellor or american president, will you allow a criminal to seat beside u in such a meeting.
yar adua is the ring leader of robbery syndicate here in nigeria that robbed all nigerians of their voting rights on arpil 2007 so how can he be in g20 made up of credible candidates who worked their ways into their various govt houses.
yar adua and his likes are part of the problems of this g20 and as such cannot be part of the meeting.
furthermore, his not going there is to his advantage bcs nigerian abraod who have been suffering bcs of our leaders wickedness are nolonger taking things lightly when ever they see these leaders over there.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
naijaking1:

lol Yar Adua is a disgrace . . . what was he going to say at the G-20? What has the global economic crisis to do with Nigeria? So we were going to sit with the same Swiss who hold our treasury (loot) in their bank vaults and prescribe regulations for the banking industry of other nations?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by blacksta(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
chidichris:

i laugh,
u sound as if you are not happy with nigeria not invited for the g20 meeting. if you are living in nigeria, if you have visited other countries in africa, if you are not a nigeria, will u allow nigeria to be part of a g20 organised in africa talkless of the one organised for the whole world?

do u know the meaning of g20?
this stands for the great 20, are we among the great 20?
do u know that apart from petrolium which we export as crude, the only thing nigeria is proudly exporting today which has factory in almost all household is CRIME.
if you are the german chancellor or american president, will you allow a criminal to seat beside u in such a meeting.
yar adua is the ring leader of robbery syndicate here in nigeria that robbed all nigerians of their voting rights on arpil 2007 so how can he be in g20 made up of credible candidates who worked their ways into their various govt houses.
yar adua and his likes are part of the problems of this g20 and as such cannot be part of the meeting.
furthermore, his not going there is to his advantage bcs nigerian abraod who have been suffering bcs of our leaders wickedness are nolonger taking things lightly when ever they see these leaders over there.

Stop wasting your time with this guy .  Poverty and abnormality( bad leadership, no light, corruption, hunger etc) has blocked his reasoning.  How can anybody in right sense be on side of a man that is crying over the fact Nigeria was not invited to G20 summit.  I am sure we all are aware of the critera of  joining the G20
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by grafikdon: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2009
davidylan:

lol Yar Adua is a disgrace . . . what was he going to say at the G-20? What has the global economic crisis to do with Nigeria? So we were going to sit with the same Swiss who hold our treasury (loot) in their bank vaults and prescribe regulations for the banking industry of other nations?

Glorious photo op with the elite. . . the REAL leaders  grin Who (among incompetent imbeciles) would let such an opportunity slip away without throwing a tatrum. . .  grin

Chei!!! Nigeria and Quota system/Federal character. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Becomrrich: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2009
I do not think Yar adua should be allowed to lament, he told nigerian in 2007 that he can fix the problem , he also told nigerian to vote him in, that he as a solution to the problem. 2 years after,  he as not told us what the solution to the problem is.  I think i have a solution to the problem. Yoruba, bendle in bayelsa in republic of benin. that is one solution to the problem.

Nigeria would not be invited because Yar adua  government is not been transparent in the running of Nigeria. Obasanjo introduced open bidding for contract. Only God knows how contract are awarded under the Yar adua govt,  It look like connection. contract have been award thru back down. that how china get most of the contract, and if you know what goes on behind back down. mouth can say on the internet. Oga yar adua say him want us to support him, but come na 2 years now. him forget me his only brother put for abroad and he want them to call him come G20 . for where( this is a joke)

Yar adua govt and all state govt need to put all contract thru the bidding process.

Yar adua need to put bidding for oil block thru the bidding process.

Yar adua govt never cancel the census figure. which shows he is not running a transparent govt. What Yar adu need to know that most media around the world. Already have my agruement of the census fraud. I send some of what i write online the internet and nigeria census fraud and satellite picture and  disprove to international media, including CNN, NBC etc. over 300 media companies from television, newspapers, internet and others.

I am not joking on the satellite pictures and the solution of relocating the Yorubas, bendle and bayelsa into benin republic. I know the north very well. And i know the north would never agree to be minority. I saw what happened during June 12 1993. And I do not want lifes wasted any more.

People lifes should not be wasted over issue like this. And the south is more than the north. And since i am 100% sure the north would never agree to be minority. This is the best solution, and I also know the republic of benin would be willing to help us in this situation we find our self.

If you look at nigeria from satellite pictures. there are 81 cities that should have estimated population of 300,000 to 400,000 and above population ,  You have . please check the satellite picture yourself.

Western Niger area of nigeria have 45 cities : Lagos , Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Ijebu Igbo, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ikorodu,Ondo, Akure, Owo, ore, Okitipupa, Ibadan,oyo, Ede, Ogbomoso, Ikare Akoko Iseyin, Saki, Keshi, Erewa, Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha, Ikiru, Ikire,Iwo, Ado Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti,Benin, Auchi(Jatto), uromi, Ekpoma,Argbo, warri, sepele, Asaba,Ugelli,  Ilorin, Ofa, kabba, Okene, lokoja,Yenagoa == 45 (55.55%)

Rest of Nigeria have 36 cities :Port Harcourt,Uyo,Eket, Calabar , Aba,Owerri,Nnewi, Onitsha,Abakalili, Enugu, Umuhia, Akwa , Idah,Oturpo,Markudi, Gboko,Jalingo, Yola, Mubi, ,jos, Minna, Bida, Abuja,Maiduguri, Potisum, Kaduna, Gombe, Azare, Bauchi, kano, zaria, sokoto, gozua,Kebbi, futua, Katsina = 36 (44.44%)

Western Niger area of nigeria 55.55%  compare to rest of Nigeria   44.44%

And if the Western Niger area of nigeria have 55.55% of the cities. If you look at that pictures. You know that over 70% of people that live in the 81 cities  lives in the Western Niger area of nigeria. I am saying 70% , because the first 3 large cities lagos, ibadan and benin are in the Western Niger area. while in the first 30 . more than 20 of them are in the Western Niger of nigeria.

And  if a place have 70% of your urban people, the calculation is made easy. we are talking about 70% of 81 cities.

Now if the urban population is 45% of nigeria population . that means that 70% of 45% are in the western Niger, which is 31.50% of Nigeria population. If we say 30% of the rural areas are in the western niger of nigeria, that would be 16.5 of the nigeria population.

Now if you add 31.50% plus 16.50 %  you have 48% of the population of nigeria.  It may even be higher than this, 

here is the map again of the portion that would be in the republic of benin.

Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by naijaking1: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2009
i_laugh:

You must either be retarded or simply inhaling too much generator fumes from lack of NEPA.

Yar'dua complaining about not being invited for G20 reminds me about one Hausa classmate in high school who complained that all the awards for excellence went to southerners only. You see, my school had the best student award for the best graduating student in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Maths. My Hausa classmate, though an average student refused to study for WAEC, infact he went to Saudi Arabia while others where burning the midnight candle. When the results were released, he only made a C in physics, and P in others. The people that made As, plus cumulative homework evaluation were awarded special recognition certificates for excelling in important subject areas.

My Hausa friend's contention was that since 4 of the awards already went to people from Oyo, Imo, Delta, and Enugu, the remaining award ought to have been given to him despite 'almost nearly failing physics'. "The north was not represented in these awards" he lamented. He accused the teachers of not knowing the meaning of quota system, and how to apply it.

Do you think the G20 leaders know the principles of quota system?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by asha80(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
@naijaking na wha for your story.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by blacksta(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2009
Quota system - my ass 0 - nice one NaijaKing
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
isnt quota system the reason we are one of the most backward nations in the world?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Pataki: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Seun and Richyblack,

Can you please place a restraining order on Becomrrich with his Yoruba-Benin map? It constitutes to SPAMMING, if he continually proliferates this forum with his map and same talk on every thread within the politics section.

If he wants his own yoruba-benin country, he should go make his website and be yarning his dust in there.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by CyberG: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2009
i_laugh = i_FOOLISH!!!

i_laugh:

i_MAJOR_IDIOT: You have not added any value to this discussion but backward stupidity. I hope no one pays you any more attention.

@Topic:

I think a lot of people already spoke to the ridiculous lamentation of this demented man called Yara. . .he's so clueless that the only way Naija will ever be invited to any gathering of 20 countries on merit is if membership criteria was made backwards! So, instead of the best or highly-rated countries, it will be the G20 of the worst, clueless, directionless, retrogressive and withering countries. They will have no problem making him the chief of such an assembly. Yara may not know it but his performance makes the king of the animal kingdom look like genius and ordinary animals like rocket scientists!

How nice it would be if this foolish, un-servant-non-leader should get a copy of this thread. I am under no illusions that he will ever be interested in this HARD talk of a thread, talk less of seeing / reading it! I even tried looking for an email address so I can make a copy and send it to him but no surprise, I couldn't find an email address. What a big fat super JOKE of a (f)resident??

What day will we finally get the good news that this man is no longer (f)resident?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by keyremotes(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
OUR LEADERS RULERS ARE BUSY PREPARING FOR CAMPAIGN IN EKITI STATE WHEN WORLD LEADERS ARE BRAINSTORMING IN LONDON.

WHAT A PEOPLE WE HAVE UP THERE.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by deb(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
wetin he wan contribute? If na Fashola dey talk na, we for say na person wey get plenty brain
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by bawomolo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2009
abeg make una no lynch i-laugh. he is just contributing his comedy quota.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by FrankC3: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
This Yar'dua man is just incompetent. Just divorce his sickness from this issue since he is not the only leader that had been sick. US has had a president in wheelchair, even the former pope (John Paul II) battled Parkinson for years while providing leadership. Yar'dua mind is simply retarded. Period.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by McKren(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2009
the man does not even know that the world is more serious than his type.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by chidichris(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2009
i laugh or i cry,
all u need is trip to cotonou to be normal again.
the under bridge mentality has finished ur person.
if u keep a man under darkness for a long time, he is sure to be used to the darkness.
new findings now show that carbondioxide from generators can change thinking system and i laugh has proved that to be correct.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ikeyman00(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ post

im begining to believe this yara is a mad man

-7 point agenda not course of head ache

shocked
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
I can now see that the cold in the places you stay have turned your thinking faculties into something that is worth nothing less that the toilet roll that i use to wipe my sweet butt - you reasonings and arguments are so devoid of wisdom but hatred for the man Yar Adua and for the country Nigeria - so, I am saying, what can you guys add to the country Nigeria - nothing, you are all so mhyred in a state of blind egotism that you think nothing less of the fact that Nigeria cant progress and that the only way Nigeria can progress is for us to listen to the rubbish talks you all post on NairaLand- how can that be? How on earth or what on earth do you want Yar Adua to say? To say that his country is one of the worst country in the whole world? when actually the index to measure the state of the nation outside the country is to look at the lifestyle of the so called Nigerians outside and the whole world will conclude how nasty the counry Nigeria is. If your thoughts and speeches on NairaLand is actually an indication of the wisdom you all posess- then Nigeria should be sen in a very great light by people outside Nigeria, but since you, the so called representative of Nigeria, seen and judged by people outside Nigeria, you are all seen as worthless non entities, so, how come you come to NairaLand to talk rubbish, rubbish and rubbish,
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by otokx(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
Some people are wonderful and its like 2 of them are here.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by luckiest: 2:35am On Apr 05, 2009
like this man Yar Adua, he deserves an award whether we like it or not; he going to be the first naija to get grammy; if this guy is a musician, MJ will his boy, well sorry to say we don't have a president; it hurts me becos these PDP people told us that this guy is good and that he decleared his asset; and he was the only governor who never used Generator while he was still a governor; they took us for a ride. We can see for ourselves, we should not waste too much time 2015 is a life time to me, 2011 is the time to ask him to go hunourably, so that he can take care of himself.

North over to you, you either produce credible men for selection or forget about it. in 2011 we will come out in large number to cast our vote; forget PDP by the time we are true with voting, we shall stand by our vote; tell the president not to sack Iwu; he should continue as we shall be waiting for him with any method of rigging he plans this time it will not work; we are going to give the world the best election in 2011 and the man for the job will surely be begged to come for the G20 or G7 anyone. Yar Adua resign or get disgraced
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by luckiest: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2009
like this man Yar Adua, he deserves an award whether we like it or not; he going to be the first naija to get grammy; if this guy is a musician, MJ will his boy, well sorry to say we don't have a president; it hurts me becos these PDP people told us that this guy is good and that he decleared his asset; and he was the only governor who never used Generator while he was still a governor; they took us for a ride. We can see for ourselves, we should not waste too much time 2015 is a life time to me, 2011 is the time to ask him to go hunourably, so that he can take care of himself.

North over to you, you either produce credible men for selection or forget about it. in 2011 we will come out in large number to cast our vote; forget PDP by the time we are true with voting, we shall stand by our vote; tell the president not to sack Iwu; he should continue as we shall be waiting for him with any method of rigging he plans this time it will not work; we are going to give the world the best election in 2011 and the man for the job will surely be begged to come for the G20 or G7 anyone. Yar Adua resign or get disgraced
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by moneygurl: 2:53am On Apr 05, 2009
Baba Go Slow is really slow upstairs.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by blasterman(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2009
With that statement Yaradua has shown he is a dullard. he should be telling his wife that one.

Nigeria is like a very big farm full of yam, potatoes, cocoa, oranges , cattles, goat and a big river but the farmer and his many children are complaining of no food, no water and no work.

Meanwhile other farmers are looking and saying if this farm was mine i would be so rich.

Solution : Vote Pat Utomi or Fashola in the next election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Compensate Awo By Giving Fcta Ministerial Appointment To Segun Awolowo / APC Gains Upper Hand Over Wike / Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.