Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London (5011 Views)

Buhari leaves for UN meeting in New York today (Photo) / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Nigeria To Replace South Africa In G20 As Economy Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by homegirl1: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2009
qkman:

Let the man make a fool of himself,he has POVERTY in his country scourging like wild fire to treat.
No health plan for his people.'
No power supply.
No portable water supply.
No accountability.
No free and fair election.
HE EVEN HAS HIS SKIN TO TREAT,He his talking about G20 meeting.ohhhh! I see, so he can sweep some more money.Ole,
What has the man got to say?
I think he actually wants to meet Obama,
Make una no mind the man,even if dem invite Nigeria,him go tell Soludo make hin go as na hin sabi money mata.

Its beta dey no call am, make dem no go hol'am say hin dey transmit day hin ifo abi na lapalapa wey full hin bodi.
C presi wey wan go G20 meeting wey dey take hin babariga clean hin nose for NTA,dis wan na anoda toori.

hei, poster you de vex oo
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
I think he's upset that Obama (aka the first black president of the USA) has not thought it fit to invite Yar Adua (living on Nigeria's population and oil) to the white house for a photo-op.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2009
Say all you f--king want, bluespice or whatever idiotic name you go by - the way a nation is percieved in the international community is a factor of the way her citizens behave and act internationally, Nigerians - including all the goons posting on this thread, are very unruly, very rascal, brainless, dumb, crooks and international fraudsters - check the way majority of them got paprs to travel abroad and you will agree with me that they are crooks of the highest order - therefore, if the international community sees these ones and their way of life, how then can they judge the country otherwise? Even Vietnam is placing a hold on the issuance of visas to Nigerians because Nigerians go to the country and spol the country - Ghana, South Africa, China, all these countries detest Nigeria so much because of the Nigerians living amongst them - Britain detest Nigeria so much because of the Nigerians living amongst them - not because of the Nigerian leaders, not because of epileptic power supply, but because of the life style, fraudulent as it is, of Nigerians living amongst them.

So, blame yourselves, blame the way you wash your dirty clothes in public, blame yourself for fake visas, blame yourselves for the manner the international community sees Nigeria- until Nigerians abroad changes their way of life - no one will bother to count Nigeria amongst the league of natons. South Africa has the worst crime rate in Africa - yet, anything international, they are involved, they are hosting the world cup shortly, why, because their citizens now how to behave, they are wise and intelligent, but Nigeria, what do we get, we have dullards come here on NairaLand to talk and post rubbish, just because they found themselves living abroad, what audacity, if I have my way, anyime i travel abroad, and i see these nin compoop Nigerians acting silly, I will have a baton ready to knock his/her head silly until he/she knows the right thing to do - kappish.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by firestar(f): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2009
i_laugh:

Say all you f--king want, bluespice or whatever idiotic name you go by - the way a nation is percieved in the international community is a factor of the way her citizens behave and act internationally, Nigerians - including all the goons posting on this thread, are very unruly, very rascal, brainless, dumb, crooks and international fraudsters - check the way majority of them got paprs to travel abroad and you will agree with me that they are crooks of the highest order -  therefore, if the international community sees these ones and their way of life, how then can they judge the country otherwise? Even Vietnam is placing a hold on the issuance of visas to Nigerians because Nigerians go to the country and spol the country - Ghana, South Africa, China, all these countries detest Nigeria so much because of the Nigerians living amongst them - Britain detest Nigeria so much because of the Nigerians living amongst them - not because of the Nigerian leaders, not because of epileptic power supply, but because of the life style, fraudulent as it is, of Nigerians living amongst them.

So, blame yourselves, blame the way you wash your dirty clothes in public, blame yourself for fake visas, blame yourselves for the manner the international community sees Nigeria- until Nigerians abroad changes their way of life - no one will bother to count Nigeria amongst the league of natons. South Africa has the worst crime rate in Africa - yet, anything international, they are involved, they are hosting the world cup shortly, why, because their citizens now how to behave, they are wise and intelligent, but Nigeria, what do we get, we have dullards come here on NairaLand to talk and post rubbish, just because they found themselves living abroad, what audacity, if I have my way, anyime i travel abroad, and i see these nin compoop Nigerians acting silly, I will have a baton ready to knock his/her head silly until he/she knows the right thing to do - kappish.

Mmm. . . Interesting choice of weapon.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by bluespice(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
again, ur bitterness at not living outside Nigeria seeps ingloriously from your words

Try as u might, to converse actively in a public discussion, without facts and a seemingly unbiased attitude, others will learn to quickly edge u away
exactly what is going on here
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ikeyman00(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
i-laugh
Say all you f--king want, bluespice or whatever idiotic name you go by - the way a nation is percieved in the international community is a factor of the way her citizens behave and act internationally, Nigerians - including all the goons posting on this thread, are very unruly, very rascal, brainless, dumb, crooks and international fraudsters - check the way majority of them got paprs to travel abroad and you will agree with me that they are crooks of the highest order - therefore, if the international community sees these ones and their way of life, how then can they judge the country otherwise? Even Vietnam is placing a hold on the issuance of visas to Nigerians because Nigerians go to the country and spol the country - Ghana, South Africa, China, all these countries detest Nigeria so much because of the Nigerians living amongst them - Britain detest Nigeria so much because of the Nigerians living amongst them - not because of the Nigerian leaders, not because of epileptic power supply, but because of the life style, fraudulent as it is, of Nigerians living amongst them.

u just cnt desist from writing bull$$hits, now forget what nigerians do abroad, what matters here, is when those critics step down to nigeria, them seeing 24-7 power supply, good roads and clean networks, decent pay work force, i doubt they will be happy!!

pls me sick of ur retard and deficent medula oblingata!! u make me sick angry

cool

so lets sweep our house first?? rebranding right??
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2009
bluespice:

again, ur bitterness at not living outside Nigeria seeps ingloriously from your words

Try as u might, to converse actively in a public discussion, without facts and a seemingly unbiased attitude, others will learn to quickly edge u away
exactly what is going on here

Now, this is what I am saying - you are so proud of living outside Nigeria - many of us lived outside Nigeria for ages and came back home without finding it necessary to slave for the white man, you think so lopsidedly by assuming that anyone who comments against those who live outside Nigeria do so because they ae bitter about not being able to live abroad - for your information - I will describe every city in Europe and America for you especially places you will ever dream of living but you will never get the mis fortune of living there - stupid goat.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2009
ikeyman00:

i-laugh
u just cnt desist from writing bull$$hits, now forget what nigerians do abroad, what matters here, is when those critics step down to nigeria, them seeing 24-7 power supply, good roads and clean networks, decent pay work force, i doubt they will be happy!!

pls me sick of ur retard and deficent medula oblingata!! u make me sick  angry

cool

so lets sweep our house first?? rebranding right??

Can I expect anything better from a deranged half baked bloated bread like you?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by chidichris(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2009
YOU-Laugh,
some sins are forgiveable while some are not.
if u are born nigeria, grow in nigeria and die here, your soul will not forgive you.
from the way u reason, i can feel your situation.
do one thing, take a step of faith, break the york, take a trip, even if it to cotonou. spend a night there, come back and ur life will never be the same and your will begin to reason well again. do u think all these politicians that will run to abroad for any slightest reason are fools. no they are no. if u are in nigeria, u can feel the heat of hell.
please do not be an enemy to urself. help urself.
if i have my ways, nigeria can only be in a G-1 million meeting.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2009
@ChidiChris

What is the meaning of all you have said?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ikeyman00(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2009
meanin u be heavily bearded goat
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Badriyyah(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
i_laugh has a point. How do Nigerians abroad represent Nigeria? Fair enough we know Nigeria has it's hardships. But what happens when Nigerians leave that environment and come here? Why is it a neighbourhood dominated by Nigerians always seem to be below average standards? You can't blame the Nigerian Govt for that. Nigerian govt and Nigerians need to  work on their Image a lot. It's been tainted.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by DRANOEL(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
i-laugh,i-retarded,i d*ckhead,i-lost,i-confused,i-goat,i-pig tongue tongue
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
DRANOEL:

i-laugh,i-retarded,i d*ckhead,i-lost,i-confused,i-goat,i-pig tongue tongue

The last time I checked - those were the names of your Dad, your Mum, your sister, your brother, your fokinf pr ick and your stupid butt hole.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by bluespice(f): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
as i said earlier,
if u would only stop to reason, lots of things wouldnt pass u by

in no way am i 'proud' of living outside Nigeria
ever stop to think that some people find themselves in places they really wouldnt want to be?

oh no!
its definitely not possible!
once u see or get the slightest feeling that a poster is not within the shores of Nigeria,
u become the big bad monster that's actually the voice of reasoning reprimanding such a person for denying the mother ship
how hypocrytical of them yeah?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
bluespice:

as i said earlier,
if u would only stop to reason, lots of things wouldnt pass u by

in no way am i 'proud' of living outside Nigeria
ever stop to think that some people find themselves in places they really wouldnt want to be?

oh no!
its definitely not possible!
once u see or get the slightest feeling that a poster is not within the shores of Nigeria,
u become the big bad monster that's actually the voice of reasoning reprimanding such a person for denying the mother ship
how hypocrytical of them yeah?

Arent you concerned that all your teeth will fall out one day from too much barking on NairaLand - there are no free extra tooth anywhere, so please do it slowly.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by DRANOEL(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
i_laugh:

The last time I checked - those were the names of your Dad, your Mum, your sister, your brother, your fokinf pr ick and your stupid butt hole.

you deranged soul suffering from idiocy,the history of you and your retarded family line starts with your eyes and ends with your nose you scum of the earth,a kid of born of a thousand harlots,you shame of your dullard suffering family! daft
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by RichyBlacK(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
i_laugh:

@i_laugh,
Some good points, though with ample exaggeration and a neglect of wider more important issues. Still some good points.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Gettolove(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2009
na wao
grin
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
It is annoying that the president do not know his class, should it be that this boy is still looking within Aso rock and Zamfara ( what is the name
of

that his state?) as a beautiful place when it comes to comparing between Uk, America, France to Nigeria.

Maybe, he is still in Zamfara and never travel to any of this country made mentioned and see the environment not to talk of GDP and other things that

made them super power. Nigeria is still a mess,still very corrupt,raked in poverty,lack of quality education,lack of good transport system,lots of beggers n

hawkers in fact Nigeria is not even developing we are underdeveloped and our president expects us to be in G 20 summit.? The summit was for serious

minded leaders who have the interests of their people in their hearts not corrupt bastards who only think about fattening their accounts with tax

payers money while d masses live in abject poverty

President Yaradua needs Re branding himself not only Nigeria, grin
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by scktaggif: 12:47am On Apr 19, 2009
Is that his problem? He should give us electricity; all the countries represented at the G20 submit have constant electricity
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by SapeleGuy: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2009
Oga i-laugh,
At the moment we don't deserve to be in G20 or G100. To argue otherwise is unpatriotic - you will be lying to yourself and your people.
We should reconsider this point again, when we have managed to restore running water to our Murtala Muhammed international airport. If we can't address simple plumbing issues then forget G -whatever number. I make this point about the airport as it links in with the point you made about washing your dirty linen in public - we can't, we no get water for tap!

The Diasporans are as patriotic as you are, they have a different way of showing it. We need to welcome constructive criticism and critical friends because only then can we make progress. We shouldn't silence them by sending letter bombs.

ALL - Let us try and be civil with each other, there is no need for insults.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by ilaugh1: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Oga i-laugh,
At the moment we don't deserve to be in G20 or G100. To argue otherwise is unpatriotic - you will be lying to yourself and your people.
We should reconsider this point again, when we have managed to restore running water to our Murtala Muhammed international airport. If we can't address simple plumbing issues then forget G -whatever number. I make this point about the airport as it links in with the point you made about washing your dirty linen in public - we can't, we no get water for tap!

The Diasporans are as patriotic as you are, they have a different way of showing it. We need to welcome constructive criticism and critical friends because only then can we make progress. We shouldn't silence them by sending letter bombs.

ALL - Let us try and be civil with each other, there is no need for insults.

Oga SapeleWater.

I think it is the time the un ruly Nigerians who live in the diaspora begin to live well and become good representations of Nigeria, that is when Nigeria will be at least seen as a good country, a good palce to be but as long as what the diasporic Nigerians shows the outside world is thugrey, fraud, 419, drugs etc, then, there is no way Nigeria will be seen well amongst the commitee of nations - dont you dig it?
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by SapeleGuy: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2009
I-laugh,
I understand the rationale behind what you are saying but there is a small problem. No government or people for that matter can legislate or control the behaviour of their people. If they could prisons would not exist. The bad character traits that you have attributed to Nigerians / Diasporans is not the exclusive preserve of Nigerians, There are drug dealers, thugs, fraudsters etc in every corner of the globe - and before you say it, they are all not Nigerian!

On a serious note, it shouldn't matter what other people think, If people fall for a 419 letter scam, dem be thief, they deserve everything they get. We need to concentrate on what will advance the country.  For example in the US & UK there is a high level of paedophilia - can you imagine these respective governments launching a campaign to clean up their image? No.

If we don't behave well at home, how can we all of a sudden behave well abroad. Charity begins at home.

So let us stop wasting money on rebranding and other propaganda issues and focus on helping our people.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by chidichris(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
I laugh,
do u know the role of environment in the growth of a child? what do u expect from a child born and raised in a dark environment like nigeria with no education?
in the first place 90% of nigerians abroad were forced out of the country by man made hardship. on the other way round, there are certain conditions for a country to be in G-20.
the no 1 problem here is democracy. what nigeria is practicing is obasanjocracy which is govt of obasanjo by obasanjo and for obasanjo for we are not qualified.
do u count nigeria to be great without light?
we are great in darkness - corruption and the meeting was for sound minds.
if you have not been to anyother country of this world, u will not understand how bad it is here.
we are in a pitiable situation. nigeria is the only country in the world where generators and generator business is a good business.
i once visited a generator shop in dubai and they told me that i am a nigerian without asking.
we are not growing at all. do u know that we are not a 4 th world country a step backward. and the sad news is that we are leading in the 4th world countries' meeting
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by Goldmind1(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2009
In conclusion, Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by spoOne: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2009
Cry me a river Yar’Adua!
What’s the point inviting him to a meeting when he’ll have no meaningful contribution to the discourse of the day. I think they are actually saving him the embarrassment. Moreover his health is deteriorating – The real “Dead Man Walking!”
Re: Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London by benueguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mehn! No be today e start oh!!!! Jesus Christ! Lalasticlala! I found this article. Nigerians always appreciate good things when they're gone. Look at the insults on Yar'adua. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Ayo Fayose / EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi / Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.