Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow (7813 Views)

UK To Strip Nnamdi Kanu Set To Be Striped Of British Citizenship. / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
no be today woe dey betide una for Biafra, now u people are telling ur generations what happened in the Era of ojukwu, don't worry history will soon repeat itself if u fools don't desist from turning yourselves to lab rat and scape goats. I just pray u live to tell the tale also
you are a blaody f00l! This time around we are bringing it straight to your door step. 1diat!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by hoobs(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2015
ba7man:
See as this one just dey talk "War" like say na market women fight.

cheesy
the same market women conquered your ancestors check your history,that's if you guyz avnt lied or print lies about it like u did wid biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by hoobs(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2015
SirWere:
Me coward I promise you, if You Ibos decide to secede, i will join the Military and believe me, I will relish blowing your heads off
I will expect nothing less unless your a coward...and make gud of your threat when its time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
izziano1:
. u re a born slave without any vision to b free........,................we just want out of this yoke called Nigeria nd u must admit dat we av been really cool abt it, bt one thing is certain,.... if matters deteriorates from bad to worse nd leads to a war, everyone will answer his father's name...............so save all d energy u av cos either way, freedom is inevitable for us...........................i rather fight and die jxt to see dat d world turns to a better place for d unborn generations..................................whatever it takes,WE ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE OF FREEDOM...................FOR FREEDOM WE FIGHT AND FOR FREEDOM WE DIE...NO REGRETS
hunger makes u think one country is inferior to the other and poverty makes u believe starting another country will give u an opportunity to start afresh. If u can't cope when the going is tough, how will you cope when the tough is going? I understand ur pain Mr demented fool. Ur mates are out there making millions u r here clamoring for a fantasy. Ask don jazzy, psquare, and the owner of innoson motors maybe they want Biafra, it's ur poor mentality that's driving u mad incase u don't know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Eshinwaju: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheruv:

Not bad for a NL convict grin
My heart goes out for coolitempa on account of you being bundled back to NL gaol gringrin
At least you can fight me from there cool

Nna na wa o......leave matter for mathias a beg... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ba7man(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
hoobs:
the same market women conquered your ancestors check your history,that's if you guyz avnt lied or print lies about it like u did wid biafra
See as you just dey generate lies sha shocked shocked shocked

Ok..... let me join you..... "Yoruba market women defeated Biafan forces at ore by throwing Amala at them".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
no be today woe dey betide una for Biafra, now u people are telling ur generations what happened in the Era of ojukwu, don't worry history will soon repeat itself if u fools don't desist from turning yourselves to lab rat and scape goats. I just pray u live to tell the tale also
it's not as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel / Imo LP Members Protest At INEC Office, Demand Release Of CTC Of Guber Poll Docum / Governor Yakowa’ S Convoy Kills Poor Orange Seller In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.