Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow (7788 Views)

UK To Strip Nnamdi Kanu Set To Be Striped Of British Citizenship. / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by chigoizie7(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

una blood just dey hot.

truth is...
None who experienced it wish to see those days come again.

Go to ur village ask one or two people who had a first hand experience of the war...all these una fight spirit go off.

what I'm saying is. ..
if you want Biafra there are one million and one ways to go about it. why settle for only one way that have failed in the past? And to that you think you'ld have a different result is just awfully awesome.

And what are the 1million ways? Did u see any violence? Haven't they been going about it the peaceful way all through?

I don't get our problems, anytime u hear biafra, u always think physical wars is imminent, why?

All these while, Nnamdi kanu has been dong whatever he does, have u in anyway hear him instigate any violent attack to or on anyone?

Some group of peaceful protesters were killed the other day @ onitsha, did u see any retaliatory attacks?

Seriously, I really don't get your problems, maybe it Is inferiority complex, just don't know.

Please change from your HATE ways, anger from hate towards another can really suffocate oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

Since you know the holy book so much, you must have come across the part where it says " my people perish because they lack wisdom"

Define the "lack of knowledge", Mr.
Whatever knowledge or lack of it, and what needs to be done for the restoration of God's kingdom on earth, Biafra is been done on Radio Biafra, Biafra Herald, Biafran Times.
There is no lack of knowledge as far IPOB is concerned.
Why do you think we have weekly family meetings, weekly evangelism, it is because of people like you.
Monkeys and baboons like you never see anything wrong with "everything that is wrong", and for born Biafrans who decided to be Nigerians, you will always have something discouraging to say about our struggle to be free.
You will b surprised at how far Radio Biafra has gone, virtually every home in my avenue must have listened to it or are actually IPOB members, the ones who are not, support whatever is being done.
There is no "lack of knowledge" in today's world, we are to live by our collective choice.

Chukwu Abiama said, "this path leads to life, this one leads to destruction, make your choice".
Biafrans have chosen freedom, which in the long run will give us life and better life, Nigeria is death laced with death and destruction. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu in one of his hard descriptions against the 'zoo' calls it, "everything bad with black Africa", calls Abuja the "capital of evil" and calls Lagos "the epitome of wickedness".

Biafra is life, and life we have chosen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by SOUNDKING: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

Since you know the holy book so much, you must have come across the part where it says " my people perish because they lack wisdom"
that wisdom is what you lack.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by SOUNDKING: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fleshly:
^^^^

You are just plain dumb, I responded your earlier post in which you were seemingly or will I say pretentiously advocating for a diplomatic way of getting BIAFRA. And I asked you to suggest the ways or methods which you deemed as diplomatic, only for you to return with another senseless response.

The fact is that you are one of these ofem.manu internet marauders who will rather die than to see BIAFRA actualized, because they are afraid of the north. I know for sure that some igbos are not so keen about BIAFRAN struggles, but they are in the slightest minority and also are more or less unconcerned about it, hence they never say a Jack about it.

You are a dimwit! Please back off from igbo threads and allow us to do our thing.
stop wasting ur precious MB on that certified baboon,he is confused.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Fash20: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mode do the needful by moving this thread to JOKE SECTION PLS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
coolitempa:
This criminal Kanu.....should be arrested for instigating the killings of those young men.....and not be given a platform to continue his hate speeches.... angry....the ibo world whatever is implicating itself by giving this animal an audience..... angry sad

This yoruba idi$ot who is afraid to identify himself as a man. Vicious coward... focus on your region and leave SS and SE alone!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by erikcantona: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

una blood just dey hot.

truth is...
None who experienced it wish to see those days come again.

Go to ur village ask one or two people who had a first hand experience of the war...all these una fight spirit go off.

what I'm saying is. ..
if you want Biafra there are one million and one ways to go about it. why settle for only one way that have failed in the past? And to that you think you'ld have a different result is just awfully awesome.
sharap my. Dad fought the war he is fit to fight another one he is the one who even pushed me to join IPOB!! We are not cowards is better to die like a king than to live like A follower #igboenweze men

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Fleshly: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
^^^^

Every igbo man at least 95% of the men who fought the civil war, will tell you that they don't regret fighting that war. My dad fought the war, and even my late grand mother, for my dad he has always wished that Nigeria should disintegrate also my grand mother.

Truth is that many igbos that fought the civil war will dread such experience, because no I one wants to live his entire life fighting wars. However, the number of those who were alive during the civil war is highly in the minority, because any igbo person who is less than 50 years did not see the war. And hopefully this time around - should a war break out we will fight till the end, and make sure we achieve victory, because the cost of victory is priceless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by coolitempa(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
new2020:

This yoruba idi$ot who is afraid to identify himself as a man. Vicious coward... focus on your region and leave SS and SE alone!

When did the SS become synonymous with Biafra.......and who is the coward that attempts to pull in SS into the mentally challenged flat.heads...face ur issues yourself......and lastly, do you find yourself such an intellectually incapacitated sexist male that you are unable to engage a female without recourse to gutter language....... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
coolitempa:

When did the SS become synonymous with Biafra.......and who is the coward that attempts to pull in SS into the mentally challenged flat.heads...face ur issues yourself......and lastly, do you find yourself such an intellectually incapacitated sexist male that you are unable to engage a female without recourse to gutter language....... cheesy

Greedy maggot.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
How can you Ibos be so blind to the truth Do you want another "genocide"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
EasternLion:
Blessed is the man who stands on his ideology and ready to die for it, he is a man of honor, and therein lies the honor that can never be bought. - Arthur Russell.
Intresting quote.... Wish you luck to your false paradise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fleshly:
^^^^

Every igbo man at least 95% of the men who fought the civil war, will tell you that they don't regret fighting that war. My dad fought the war, and even my late grand mother, for my dad he has always wished that Nigeria should disintegrate also my grand mother.

Truth is that many igbos that fought the civil war will dread such experience, because no I one wants to live his entire life fighting wars. However, the number of those who were alive during the civil war is highly in the minority, because any igbo person who is less than 50 years did not see the war. And hopefully this time around - should a war break out we will fight till the end, and make sure we achieve victory, because the cost of victory is priceless.
Should the "cost of victory" involve death, looting and Igbos being potrayed on BBC as a Desperate people It's because of people like you that I told my sister not marry an Igbo man. You guys have the tendency to reason with your cerebellum (the "animal" brain)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
EasternLion:

Define the "lack of knowledge", Mr.
Whatever knowledge or lack of it, and what needs to be done for the restoration of God's kingdom on earth, Biafra is been done on Radio Biafra, Biafra Herald, Biafran Times.
There is no lack of knowledge as far IPOB is concerned.
Why do you think we have weekly family meetings, weekly evangelism, it is because of people like you.
Monkeys and baboons like you never see anything wrong with "everything that is wrong", and for born Biafrans who decided to be Nigerians, you will always have something discouraging to say about our struggle to be free.
You will b surprised at how far Radio Biafra has gone, virtually every home in my avenue must have listened to it or are actually IPOB members, the ones who are not, support whatever is being done.
There is no "lack of knowledge" in today's world, we are to live by our collective choice.

Chukwu Abiama said, "this path leads to life, this one leads to destruction, make your choice".
Biafrans have chosen freedom, which in the long run will give us life and better life, Nigeria is death laced with death and destruction. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu in one of his hard descriptions against the 'zoo' calls it, "everything bad with black Africa", calls Abuja the "capital of evil" and calls Lagos "the epitome of wickedness".

Biafra is life, and life we have chosen.
Your "life" is gonna lead to your death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

I see...just like your fathers fought for you abi. Oya tell me, what good have that done for you
the fact that our fathers didn't succeed during their time doesn't mean we won't. With less sophistications they were still able to fight the zoo for 3 solid years. Not to talk of now that we have gained more experience and connections.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by otr1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Not againgrin
All because of nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by coolitempa(f): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
EasternLion:

Greedy maggot.

........NL zoologist......so you have been studying the greed of maggots....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by otr1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
the fact that our fathers didn't succeed during their time doesn't mean we won't. With less sophistications they were still able to fight the zoo for 3 solid years. Not to talk of now that we have gained more experience and connections.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
How can you Ibos be so blind to the truth Do you want another "genocide"
stop talking trash my friend!

This time around the genocide will be on you zoogerians.
We will not be on the defence alone but we will be attacking you from left, right and center.
Mark my words!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
stop talking trash my friend!

This time around the genocide will be on you zoogerians.
We will not be on the defence alone but we will be attacking you from left, right and center.
Mark my words!
Reallygrin?? You guys want to broker war the same way Ojukwu did, and lost?? Nobody is gonna pity you this time bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
Reallygrin?? You guys want to broker war the same way Ojukwu did, and lost?? Nobody is gonna pity you this time bro
you are the one that will be needing all the pities this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
But I won't pity your sorry aszes at all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
ahat was what Ojukwu said long ago... Be realistic bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
ahat was what Ojukwu said long ago... Be realistic bro
just wait! You will soon be consumed by the rage of Biafran youths world over.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by cheruv: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
coolitempa:
This criminal Kanu.....should be arrested for instigating the killings of those young men.....and not be given a platform to continue his hate speeches.... angry....the ibo world whatever is implicating itself by giving this animal an audience..... angry sad
Why not go for honeymoon with eshinwaju and stop poking your nose in Igbo affairs
Anyway all this shyt is happening kos Igbos are still part of one Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
just wait! You will soon be consumed by the rage of Biafran youths world over.
I laugh at your ineffuctal rage. Ibo's been having big mouth but no action since colonization

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by FacelessPatriot: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
That day when Igbos from far and wide will gather with one voice, crushing every opposition, oppression and pharaoh with God on our side
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by coolitempa(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
cheruv:

Why not go for honeymoon with eshinwaju and stop poking your nose in Igbo affairs
Anyway all this shyt is happening kos Igbos are still part of one Nigeria

Leave eshinwaju outta this... cheesy......igbos are part of Nigeria and until then that changes, we will enforce discipline.... cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ba7man(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
Success to the Director.

Let them talk about getting arms and ammunition for MEN to destroy the zoo.

For Biafra I shall lay my life!!!
See this Biafran okadaman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ba7man(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
erikcantona:
sharap my. Dad fought the war he is fit to fight another one he is the one who even pushed me to join IPOB!! We are not cowards is better to die like a king than to live like A follower #igboenweze men
See as this one just dey talk "War" like say na market women fight.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ba7man(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
All these online warriors sef, na dem go first run when dem throw banger. grin grin grin

The Igbos I know in reality aren't like this breed here because they're employed, doing legitimate business and are aware of the benefits of a cosmopolitan environment.

Na these shop attendants, okada men, and unemployed youths and half baked razz Igbo guys that are really making noise. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim / Nigeria At 61: President Buhari's Independence Day Speech (Video) / With This Picture, Anyone Still Supporting Tinubu Is Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.