Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow (7808 Views)

UK To Strip Nnamdi Kanu Set To Be Striped Of British Citizenship. / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Eshinwaju: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
cheruv:

Why not go for honeymoon with eshinwaju and stop poking your nose in Igbo affairs
Anyway all this shyt is happening kos Igbos are still part of one Nigeria

Leave my friendship with coolitempa out of this..... grin....thanks....... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Eshinwaju: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
cheruv:

Why not go for honeymoon with eshinwaju and stop poking your nose in Igbo affairs
Anyway all this shyt is happening kos Igbos are still part of one Nigeria

Watch your back. Anymore attacks against my good self, will be severely dealt with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by bingala: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Director live in New York city now...............join the live broadcast now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by olawalepopoola: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
Success to the Director.

Let them talk about getting arms and ammunition for MEN to destroy the zoo.

For Biafra I shall lay my life!!!
Hope say you don get children! Because if not you go die for nothing! Nigeria Shall stand!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by cheruv: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Watch your back. Anymore attacks against my good self, will be severely dealt with.
Not bad for a NL convict grin
My heart goes out for coolitempa on account of you being bundled back to NL gaol gringrin
At least you can fight me from there cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by FacelessPatriot: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
even foreigners show passion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
Your "life" is gonna lead to your death

While you gonna still die someday as a coward.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
Intresting quote.... Wish you luck to your false paradise

While you waste away in your 'fools paradise', the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Uteghe(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Who was he addressing before? Never seen a cowardly thief. Happy Igbos have rejected his charade.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by pazienza(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Biafra time has come, all is working in tandem knowingly or unknowingly to bring about her actualization, even Buhari.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Biafra!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by c33b33(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nobody has spoken about elites here. Lol

No shot has been fired or bomb thrown and they are screaming war. A radio station alone causing commotion already. The television station will make them mental then.

Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by SOUNDKING: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is for those who seek to cooperate with both the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it.
u lie mr.ur Northernization should continue from kwara, but you look into Biafra, fire go burn u. mpama-ohia.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
EasternLion:

While you gonna still die someday as a coward.
grin
Me coward I promise you, if You Ibos decide to secede, i will join the Military and believe me, I will relish blowing your heads off

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by SOUNDKING: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

your worst is considered the least of our fears.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
I laugh at your ineffuctal rage. Ibo's been having big mouth but no action since colonization
that's what u think shey?? Many Biafrans are in different parts of the world doing all sorts of odd jobs to survive because their supposed country has no plans for them and you think a time like this won't come when they would revolt? See, you don't know the magnitude of the tragedy that will soon befall you.
You will get to know when your entire family has been wiped off.
People are angry and ready to shed bloods to regain their freedom and you are there talking trash.
Just wait! It will come sooner than you ever thought.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
Me coward I promise you, if You Ibos decide to secede, i will join the Military and believe me, I will relish blowing your heads off
you are just ranting on the internet. When the time comes you will know that MEN are angry.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
you are just ranting on the internet. When the time comes you will know that MEN are angry.
Men You dare call yourself men!!! You are halfbaked cowards who are shouting about how "great" the battle will be, and that is the only thing you've ever done
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Hope say you don get children! Because if not you go die for nothing! Nigeria Shall stand!
you and your entire household are the ones to die first. While I am not scared of death, I will make sure f00ls like you die first.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
Men You dare call yourself men!!! You are halfbaked cowards who are shouting about how "great" the battle will be, and that is the only thing you've ever done
you are an 1diot for saying that! I am just waiting for the Director to give a go ahead order. Then I will unleash deaths on the contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
Success to the Director.

Let them talk about getting arms and ammunition for MEN to destroy the zoo.

For Biafra I shall lay my life!!!
and for Biafra you shall die like fowl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Fleshly: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Uteghe:
Who was he addressing before? Never seen a cowardly thief. Happy Igbos have rejected his charade.

Mumu,

Your mumu cannot work, Igbos are even now beginning to believe him more than ever, hence his invitation to address world igbo summit in USA. For your information there will be more than 5000 igbos attending.

Olodo rabata!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Fleshly: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
c33b33:
Nobody has spoken about elites here. Lol

No shot has been fired or bomb thrown and they are screaming war. A radio station alone causing commotion already. The television station will make them mental then.

Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

Mehn I wonder, just a radio station and people are going bananas.

What will happen when the gospel becomes saturated very saturated in the mind and soul of every BIAFRAN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
and for Biafra you shall die like fowl
after I have wiped off your self and your unborn generations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is one of the most sensible comments I've read in a
while, as regards to President Buhari's nominations.
All these selfish, stupid and aggrieved Yoruba/Igbo people
should just go and sit somewhere.

Ndigbo's that are killing themselves about the appointments made so far by President Buhari are just funny. Aside the fact that we Igbos shouldn’t expect sensitive appointments from him because many of us hate him without any justifiable reason and no smart politician will give such positions to his ‘enemies’,
what did all our brothers that occupied sensitive positions
recently achieved for our geopolitical zone? Recall that Igbos
recently occupied head positions in Central Bank and
Ministry of Finance. Also, an Igbo was recently appointed
Secretary to Government of the federation, Minister of
power, Minister of Solid Minerals, Head of Due Process unit,
Minister of Education, Minister of Aviation, Executive
Director of Nigerian Communications Commission, Chief of
Army Staff, Inspector General of Police, Senate President,
Deputy Senate President and Deputy speaker of house of
Representatives. Also recently, an Igbo was appointed the
Director General of National Broadcasting Commission. The
question is what did all those Igbo appointees achieved for
Ndi Igbo? Even Goodluck Jonathan that you foolishly
accepted as your brother during his days in Aso Rock
achieved nothing for you when he was the President.

If appointments can dictate how a region should develop,
Southeast would have been a paradise by now because our
brothers occupied almost all the sensitive positions recently.
Another thing Igbos should understand is that the federal
character principle they are quoting as their basis of
argument is the greatest enemy of Nigeria especially Igbos.
This principle champions the promotion of tribal mindsets
instead of meritocracy in Nigeria as Nigerians are always
after the state of origin of every federal appointee and
prospective candidates for admissions instead of their
performance. It is because of same federal character that a
provision was made for ‘Education less developed’ states
which always make it possible for indigenes of those states
to be giving more and cheaper consideration during
admissions and recruitment in order to promote equity in
line with the federal character. This is Rubbish! Such has
caused situations whereby somebody from Anambra or Imo
will score average of about 260 in JAMB UTME and POST-
UTME but will be denied admission while somebody from
states like Zamfara, Ebonyi or Bayelsa will score average of
about180 and will be admitted in order to achieve the so
called equity in intellectual distribution among all the states
in line with same federal character. Same federal character
is the reason why instead of criticising the performance
ability of appointees, Nigerians especially Igbos will only be
interested in their states of origin.

Federal character is evil.
This is the hour of change and it must be jettisoned! If
Nigeria must progress, we must do away with federal
character and state of origin provisions and encourage
meritocracy and state of residence. I don’t care where
appointees come from, all I want is excellent performance.
If the wailing Igbos like they should continue hating Buhari
while the Niger-Deltans are busy consolidating their region
and supporting his government. At last Igbos will remain the
wailing loosers. It baffles me the way some of my Igbo
brothers are hating Buhari without any justifiable reason.
Even the Niger-Deltans that are more closer to the failed
government of Goodluck Jonathan always acknowledge that
he betrayed them, but the Igbos that are not in any way
brothers to the failed President are killing themselves and
even their conscience with baseless sentiments. Also, I have
expected these misguided Igbos to understand that the
Niger-Deltans who they foolishly took as their brothers
during the elections are not at any point with them. These
Niger-Deltans have understood that they can't make any
political achievement in Nigeria without the cooperation of
other tribes, and wisely began to issue their supports and
cooperation to the Buhari led government while the
misguided Igbos are still enslaving themselves with baseless
sentiments. Believe it or not, political appointments are
catalysed by intelligent lobbying and not unnecessary
hatred. No smart politician will appoint his haters to
sensitive positions.

I will never blame Buhari if he fails to appoint any Igbo to key positions. I am proud of Niger- Deltans and they are already reaping the fruits of their wisdom. Igbos should have a rethink!

Written by:- Chukwu emeka grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Omo oni gala na nsoro? Weyrey olori gbigbe grin
PedroJP:

Get ready to go into extinction cos we will operate from within.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
You better try and secure your biafra in peace.. If my senior brother tear you slap ehn? You will literarily swallow your tongue cos your tongue will rush down your throat. Onirun kun. If war wan start shey na ur type go wan rape me? Ka da fun baba re laye yi. Iwo omo ale olori gbe yi..
Jman06:
my dad was a gallant soldier in that war. I know about the casualties recorded on both sides.
What's the essence of living in peace in zoogeria where we are clearly not welcome. It is better I die fighting to secure the future of my unborn children than pretend all is well and give birth to them in a country where they will be treated as slaves.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 2:03am On Sep 04, 2015
SirWere:

Hahahahaha, so you love being with us that much?

Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Uteghe(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2015
grin Getting Invite to Tribal meeting is no deal. It can be arranged, Idi Amin once addressed UN even as members of the body held him in scorn
Fleshly:

Mumu,

Your mumu cannot work, Igbos are even now beginning to believe him more than ever, hence his invitation to address world igbo summit in USA. For your information there will be more than 5000 igbos attending.

Olodo rabata!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2015
emekamn:

it was exactly this mind set that almost saw the igbos go into extinction in the late 60s
they are warming up for another one again,i only pity mama shenedu and sheoma my neighbours grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
You better try and secure your biafra in peace.. If my senior brother tear you slap ehn? You will literarily swallow your tongue cos your tongue will rush down your throat. Onirun kun. If war wan start shey na ur type go wan rape me? Ka da fun baba re laye yi. Iwo omo ale olori gbe yi..
your senior brother will run away by mere seeing me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Jman06:
after I have wiped off your self and your unborn generations
no be today woe dey betide una for Biafra, now u people are telling ur generations what happened in the Era of ojukwu, don't worry history will soon repeat itself if u fools don't desist from turning yourselves to lab rat and scape goats. I just pray u live to tell the tale also
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
no be today woe dey betide una for Biafra, now u people are telling ur generations what happened in the Era of ojukwu, don't worry history will soon repeat itself if u fools don't desist from turning yourselves to lab rat and scape goats. I just pray u live to tell the tale also
. u re a born slave without any vision to b free........,................we just want out of this yoke called Nigeria nd u must admit dat we av been really cool abt it, bt one thing is certain,.... if matters deteriorates from bad to worse nd leads to a war, everyone will answer his father's name...............so save all d energy u av cos either way, freedom is inevitable for us...........................i rather fight and die jxt to see dat d world turns to a better place for d unborn generations..................................whatever it takes,WE ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE OF FREEDOM...................FOR FREEDOM WE FIGHT AND FOR FREEDOM WE DIE...NO REGRETS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can NIMC Be Done Twice? / Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans / Great Igbo Achievers, Pride Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.