Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man (3898 Views)

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by ladman(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
A friend once complained that her boyfriend did not call too often. He called once in two days.

I told her that the boyfriend was a good guy because I was calling mine, once in three or four days.To make it worse, I didn’t see it as a big deal and wouldn’t apologise for it.

I was an unromantic son of a…woman. But I loved her (and I still do).

So how can you have a good relationship with unromantic guys like me

CALL MORE EVEN IF HE DOES NOT

If your man does not call, the best thing that you can do is to call. He is already your man not some guy looking for a second date. It does not make you desperate (except if you call once every hour) or stupid, as your friends might say.

It is just being the good side to his bad game.

TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT IT

Just before you think otherwise, I’m not talking about sex positions.

Tell your man what you would like him to do in the romantic section. Most women assume men know what to do, which is not always true.

Most of us are not relationship smart and those who seem ‘smart’ spent a good part of their time learning new ways to hook up girls on the internet, or bad/ good ideas from their friends.

Do yourself a favour. Tell him what you want.

BE PATIENT AND WISE

Men are aggressive, some are even bullies and most of us put common sense above passions.

Understand that you are the beauty and he is the beast. If you must get the romantic part of him, you need to tame him with patience and wisdom.

Tell him what you want but don’t expect to get it immediately. Remind him about things in a jovial manner and no matter what you do, don’t play the nasty lady card. It only gets the man angry and puts the relationship at risk.

Some men can be rough like an uncut diamond but they turn out wonderfully romantic when their partners get them to open up.

What do you think?

culled from: http://www.bobomeetsbae.com/how-to-have-a-good-relationship-with-an-unromantic-man/
Re: How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by IamLEGEND1: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
romantic guys
unromantic guys

Re: How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by Osirimononaye(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Am A Gay Afterall

I mean Guy.
Re: How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by ladman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Am A Gay Afterall

I mean Guy.

That is 14 years

i mean okay

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by Osirimononaye(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
ladman:

That is 14 years

i mean okay
Lol
Re: How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by INTERMAN: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
GET HIM A JOB AT SHELL
Re: How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man by ladman(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
INTERMAN:
GET HIM A JOB AT SHELL

as their gateman?

what will happen? there are rich men who are unromantic.

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho / I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) / Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.