Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. (6321 Views)

Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Riwo11(f): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
I mean very unromantic... They don't even deserve to have a female friend talk more of a girl lover.
Ahh.. The only thing they know is "baby oya naa you go come weekend for my place" and the girl go carry body come, it will be all about bed racing and in each 5 mins both will be sweating and breathing like people that climbed olumo rock.
Some cannot even kiss well.. But let me not even go that side.
No! guys. No!!.
Learn to be romantic. Learn to be caring.. That girl you think that can't offer you anything but sex happens to be the way you made her, since you only give her nothing except white drops of semiliquid substance in a 5 secs electrifying mood.
No. Guys.. Be romantic. I mean show her you love her.
Many girls are not that demanding, but be romantic to give her money for hair once she post online.. "This is my natural hair".
In fact take her to a saloon and let her make her choice hair style.
When ever she posts "make up free day", it is a lie. Call her and give her money to buy plenty foundations and other make up kits.
Adore her. Be like "you look sweet, your hair is lovely, your make up is so cool. I love the way your lipstick goes same colour with your shoe."
Guy have you not observed that she almost have same pairs of panties and bras..
Ahh ahh. Bro. Don't always rush to pull what you don't know the price.
Go to super market. Buy her panties and different sets of underwear.. The owner of the shop will not chase you away. Lols..
You can even help her to wash them.
Can't you see that your babe have this body odour. Not that she smells, but buy her perfumes, body sprays, roll on, in different fragrances. You will still be the person to enjoy her neatness.
Take your girl to movies, sit by her side, hold her hand and watch movie with her.
Girls are gossip and they enjoy doing with their man. Why not be her gossip mate; gossip with her very well.
Be crazy for your girl. Tell her how you want her to be.. Tell her "baby, I don't want you to wear black pant today, why not wear that pinky pant with side rope.
It is not only when you call her you tell her "I love you" at the end of conversation. No no.. Borrow words from Shakespeare. write love lines; send her early enough to read once she is awakes; tell her how you love her in each line.
Guy don't just stay inside d room waiting for your bae to cook and bring food for you from the kitchen.. You are off from work and what are you doing .. "Nothing". Join her and make the cooking fun so that even if the food is not tasty you won't even observe while eating..
Don't forget to give her money, pocket money, chopping money, shopping money, in fact place her on salary scheme.
Place a standing order with your bank to always recharge her line with a certain amount of money from your account at intervals.
Bae can be very romantic if actually you are. Take the lead and that is why you are the man. She will reciprocate well.
Don't allow her to have any opportunity of finding joy from any other man and she will cheat on you.
ciolayemi.sylva
Let me come and be going....
Anyway am waiting for your bashing o
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
:
4 Ways To Make A Girl Get Wet Easily
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/4-ways-to-make-girl-get-wet-easily.html
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by IamAirforce1: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lol

Mtchew

13 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by FitnessDoctor: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think Riwo is not a girl

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by FitnessDoctor: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
I like this grin grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
This one is nor serious undecided

10 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by ChopBellefull(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
A round of applause for u... So hw do u return d nice romantic gestures?? Abi na only men supoz dey romantic?

9 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
You should have proposed a compulsory 4-year Romance Course for Men to the NUC.

undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:
This one is nor serious undecided
Oh yeah? sad
So, you can't do all these for me? undecided
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by david4z: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Riwo11:
I mean very unromantic... They don't even deserve to have a female friend talk more of a girl lover.
Ahh.. The only thing they know is "baby oya naa you go come weekend for my place" and the girl go carry body come, it will be all about bed racing and in each 5 mins both will be sweating and breathing like people that climbed olumo rock.
No! guys. No!!.
Learn to be romantic. Learn to be caring.. That girl you think that can't offer you anything but sex happens to be the way you made her, since you only give her nothing except white drops of semiliquid substance in a 5 secs electrifying mood.
Many girls are not that demanding, but be romantic to give her money for hair once she post online.. "This is my natural hair".
When ever she posts "make up free day", it is a lie. Call her and give her money to buy plenty foundations and other make up kits.
Adore her. Be like "you look sweet, your hair is lovely, your make up is so cool. I love the way your lipstick goes same colour with your shoe."
Go to super market. Buy her panties and different sets of underwear.. The owner of the shop will not chase you away. Lols..
Can't you see that your babe have this body odour. Not that she smells, but buy her perfumes, body sprays, roll on, in different fragrances. You will still be the person to enjoy her neatness.
Take your girl to movies, sit by her side, hold her hand and watch movie with her.
Girls are gossip and they enjoy doing with their man. Why not be her gossip mate; gossip with her very well.
Be crazy for your girl. Tell her how you want her to be.. Tell her "baby, I don't want you to wear black pant today, why not wear that pinky pant with side rope.
It is not only when you call her you tell her "I love you" at the end of conversation. No no.. Borrow words from Shakespeare. write love lines; send her early enough to read once she is awakes; tell her how you love her in each line.
Guy don't just stay inside d room waiting for your bae to cook and bring food for you from the kitchen.. You are off from work and what are you doing .. "Nothing". Join her and make the cooking fun so that even if the food is not tasty you won't even observe while eating..
Don't forget to give her money, pocket money, chopping money, shopping money, in fact place her on salary scheme.
Place a standing order with your bank to always recharge her line with a certain amount of money from your account at intervals.
Bae can be very romantic if actually you are. Take the lead and that is why you are the man. She will reciprocate well.
Don't allow her to have any opportunity of finding joy from any other man and she will cheat on you.
ciolayemi.sylva
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
:
all i see here is money money money.. u b romantic

6 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by EmyLeo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecidedundecided..

#fvcking boring undecidedundecided..

##PS: the word Romantic ain't for guys alone, go & do your research on that then come nd complete your boring storyundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by agbonkamen(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some are so bad unromantic plus all they know how do is Open and close grin

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Riwo11:

Hehehe grin grin grin

What are you trying to say! angry angry

Mumu, can't somebody do natural again
angry

What!!! shocked

My guy go and join your mates in making money.

Tell her "baby, I don't want you to wear black pant today, why not wear that pinky pant with side rope.
Ehn ehn, so that there will be no delay to fire her abi! grin

Come I am suspecting you, you just gave us the story of your life grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by EmyLeo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I like this grin grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by exposition: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
what is more romantic than money in your account when you need some
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmyLeo:

I like the write-up, I mean.
What?
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Victar(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
I stopped reading when I came across this...

"You can even help her to wash them."

5 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh yeah? sad
So, you can't do all these for me? undecided

buy you underwears?........ Buy underwears ke undecided even you go fear cheesy

Tell you to wear pink panties instead of black?..........this one just weak me

pay you salary?........wont you think i take you as my .......... Rather than as my bae

Write shakespeare words for you?........thats plagiarism and i cant fit shout embarassed

gossip with you?...........if we aiint gossiping about football or your awesomeness you are OYO undecided

wash ur underwears?........issoraite....cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

buy you underwears?........ Buy underwears ke undecided even you go fear cheesy

Tell you to wear pink panties instead of black?..........this one just weak me

pay you salary?........wont you think i take you as my .......... Rather than as my bae

Write shakespeare words for you?........thats plagiarism and i cant fit shout embarassed

gossip with you?...........if we aiint gossiping about football or your awesomeness you are OYO undecided

wash ur underwears?........issoraite....cheesy
Ehnehn?
Oya lehz break up undecided undecided
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Summary.

Romantic = Money.

Why make the article so long?smiley

Romanceland and B.S write ups though. Quite laughable...

4 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ehnehn?
Oya lehz break up undecided undecided

ah
baby i was only joking na kiss kiss

break up with so one unlucky ediot would suddenly become "the lucky guy" abi undecided
its not happening o grin grin

howdy do BTW smiley
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by EmyLeo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I like the write-up, I mean. What?
#wanted to know why you like the writeup tho.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah
baby i was only joking na kiss kiss

break up with so one unlucky ediot would suddenly become "the lucky guy" abi undecided
its not happening o grin grin

howdy do BTW smiley
Unlucky keh?

Iyamm good jare,you nko?
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmyLeo:

#wanted to know why you like the writeup tho.
It's hilarious.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Total BS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by EmyLeo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
It's hilarious.
##not what I was expecting btw, it's alright tho.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmyLeo:

##not what I was expecting btw, it's alright tho.
What were you expecting?
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Unlucky keh?

Iyamm good jare,you nko?

ehen na............unlucky guy becomes lucky cos of you grin grin

and i'm fine bae...........just about to eat dinner.................mind e-joining me wink grin

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ehen na............unlucky guy becomes lucky cos of you grin grin

and i'm fine bae...........just about to eat dinner.................mind e-joining me wink grin
What's on the menu? kiss kiss
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What's on the menu? kiss kiss

ama bachelor and i stay alone

so what do you think is da main course on da menu grin grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ama bachelor and i stay alone

so what do you think is da main course on da menu grin grin
Noodles? sad
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Apina(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Riwo11:
No! guys. No!!.
ciolayemi.sylva
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
:
Shovel is very cheap in my area, and i can afford to get u one free of charge so that u can start digging for gold from your fathers compound. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / Beautiful Michelle Okoro Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Yoga Pose 18+ / How I Slept With A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.