Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? (2664 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015

Considering the rate of addiction to social platforms these years, telling one to shun social media is like telling him to shut himself out of the world completely, suicidal if you question me. cheesy

Also, Everyone now seeks a healthy relationship where love and trust serves as the foundation. Offcourse y'all know how enjoyable, blissful and romantic such relationships are.

If you were told to choose between a healthy relationship and shunning social media completely, nairaland includedtongue, would you?
Can you?

Inferring from facts that social media is imbued with fun and no boring moment, and a healthy relationship is extremely blissful.

Opinions needed, no hypocritical comments.
Congent point to buttress your Nay or yay.

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by ficfic(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
I can't fit
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
ficfic:
I can't fit
lolz. You can't ? You're addicted right? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by kossyablaze(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yes!I can give anything to kip my woman!My woman my everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
maybe i Can when i'm 30yrs Old.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Melahou(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nothing special about social media if you are not making money with it or using it to touch lives...

Yes i can leave social media...Infact am doing it now.

see you in 2050 wink
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
good if it came from the heart.

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
NEPABOY:
maybe i Can when i'm 30yrs Old.
even 30yrs sef, you no go fit

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Melahou:
Nothing special about social media if you are not making money with it or using it to touch lives...

Yes i can leave social media...Infact am doing it now.

see you in 2050 wink
shocked

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
With d era of technology, and all that, one can't live without a smartfone... No matter how hard u try.. U just get caught with a social network... Though u may not be addicted anymore, but once in a while, u will log in and check ur notifications, and d rest happens wink

So dnt say u won't gv up social networking 100 percent for ur spouse, insteadn say u would gv up flirting on social network for ur partner... In dat case, we won't be fooling ourselves
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by FruityLass: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yes o.
I give up anything for a healthy relationship!

Na to go get tana sobe Nokia phone.

My man, My everything kiss
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
With d era of technology, and all that, one can't live without a smartfone... No matter how hard u try.. U just get caught with a social network... Though u may not be addicted anymore, but once in a while, u will log in and check ur notifications, and d rest happens wink

So dnt say u won't gv up social networking 100 percent for ur spouse, insteadn say u would gv up flirting on social network for ur partner... In dat case, we won't be fooling ourselves
true, where have you been? Longest time?

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
FruityLass:
Yes o.
I give up anything for a healthy relationship!

Na to go get tana sobe Nokia phone.

My man, My everything kiss
if i hear, you won't constantly be stalking sorry checking if he's flirting online?

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Bishop4bella(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
kossyablaze:

Can your woman do the same for you?
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol why not,wen social media is nt paying or feeding me
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
true, where have you been? Longest time?

XavierBlue

here and there bro wink
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
even 30yrs sef, you no go fit

XavierBlue

Naarh..m not that addicted.

@30,all i'l be doin in Nairaland is Browsing through d Politics section..Or even d health section,providing Solutions 2 health Issues smiley
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by FruityLass: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
if i hear, you won't constantly be stalking sorry checking if he's flirting online?

XavierBlue

I believe I trust him smiley
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by kossyablaze(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bishop4bella:

Can your woman do the same for you?
Emmm emmm*starts stammering*...I GUESS so,buh men...she's bbm and facebook addict.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Feranchek(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Most definitely

I can give up ALL my social media accounts and more for a healthy relationship.

Buh wahala go shele if she kon ask me to quit orijin or alcohol in general.

Not that I'm addicted to them, buh as a guy...... man must shark....
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
hell no....my phone samsung note 8 is my best company
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
NEPABOY:
Naarh..m not that addicted.

@30,all i'l be doin in Nairaland is Browsing through d Politics section..Or even d health section,providing Solutions 2 health Issues smiley
cool, perhaps you might be Marriedcheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
FruityLass:
I believe I trust him smiley
things are easier said than donecheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
cool, perhaps you might be Marriedcheesy

XavierBlue

"Almost" Married smiley
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingsley1000:
hell no....my phone samsung note 8 is my best company
i understand brocheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Feranchek:
Most definitely
like serious? Not even mails?

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
onomeglo:
Lol why not,wen social media is nt paying or feeding me
i doubt you o shocked

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
here and there bro wink
goodafternoon to you bro

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Feranchek(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
like serious? Not even mails?

XavierBlue

Guy bend na!!! Mails kwa!!!! Shey na you go dey pay the salary for me? That's not social media na.... it's coperate media grin
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
NEPABOY:
"Almost" Married smiley
may you find a woman and not a bicthh.

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Feranchek:

Guy bend na!!! Mails kwa!!!! That's not social media na.... it's coperate media grin
lolz. It still part of e-messaging na still a platform.

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
i doubt you o shocked

XavierBlue
lol trust me even my fone I can do away with it too cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. / (PICS) This Lady Says She Aint For Black Men. See Response. / Hot Story Of Sex With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.