Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife (2779 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / Obasanjo- How Governors Under My Government Caused The Current Hardship. / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by ProdigyLoco(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
The first son of the former President and head of state, President Olusegun Obasanjo finally opens can of worms about his frosty relationship with his alleged randy father. In what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, he ropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged s*xual intimacy with his wife, Moji. Gbenga not only accused his own father and Nigeria’s former president of having sex with his wife before awarding contracts to her, but also alleged that his wife’s father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and other men slept with her. This shocking revelation is contained in an affidavit he submitted to the court in response to a messy divorce case already in court. Gbenga’s celebrated marriage to Moji, which took place at the Archbishop Vinning Memorial Church, Ikeja, in April, 2000, headed for the rocks barely four years after the lovebirds exchanged marital vows. Moji had allegedly deserted her matrimonial home on 2 December, 2004 and never returned until this messy divorce battle that is bound to ruffle many feathers.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by alcmene: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
we know he is an old and shameless philanderer who shares his bedroom with his daughter in-laws

we also know he is pathological liar and a cunning skunk that derives joy in accusing others of what was unable to do

what a despicable old baboon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by seedgreen(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Following
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by biochea(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
dem never start.
dem go c am!
wickedness gas its reward.
God hv mercy on d innocents!

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by Young03(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wetin u won make i talk now ? Eeee
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by biochea(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
alcmene:
we know
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by divinehand2003(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is stale news.
Next Page please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by powerfulsettingz: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
The truth is we've heard of this several times

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Here we go again......... News of 4 to 5 years ago being recycled! Pls next story please!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by BishopMagic: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by patrick89(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
alcmene:
we know
you and who?
meanwhile this is called sophisticated incest!!!! grin grin ;5

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by nwadiuko1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
E dy dia bloodgrin

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by donholy28(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yea he will soon come out to deny this...we know
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by Jeboy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tonto Dike Be warned.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by freez2ryme(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am dating a Yoruba girl, infact she is d first woman I slept wit ("dis virgined" me) I luv dis girl but she is just promiscuous. Have broken up with her four times but she Alwayz persist to a point I will have to accept her back again. @ a point I thought may be am not Gud enough in bed, I am an expert 2 day cos I hv to surf thru Internet read books just 2 get d ryt strategy so dat she can stop ryt now she begs me to stop whenever we re into cos she had enough, so I ve got dat side settled.
Last Friday I was in a club with some guyns note dey re from different tribe and we just started discussing about marriage, what kind of woman we want to marry,
D Married ones among us were d "frontline" speakers, lol

We discussed many aspect of Marriage and what to expect but one hit me so hard and m still yet to recover

That 90% of Yoruba women are promiscuous

That no matter what u do they will never change

And am asking am I a victim

If so

Gbenga you are so a Victim

Note: they were more than 6 different Tribes in dis gathering.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by woodcock(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
This logic is stone age, because you met one means you should generalise? There's this saying, "you attaract what you are" check yourself.
freez2ryme:
I am dating a Yoruba girl, infact she is d first woman I slept wit ("dis virgined" me) I luv dis girl but she is just promiscuous. Have broken up with her four times but she Alwayz persist to a point I will have to accept her back again. @ a point I thought may be am not Gud enough in bed, I am an expert 2 day cos I hv to surf thru Internet read books just 2 get d ryt strategy so dat she can stop ryt now she begs me to stop whenever we re into cos she had enough, so I ve got dat side settled.
Last Friday I was in a club with some guyns note dey re from different tribe and we just started discussing about marriage, what kind of woman we want to marry,
D Married ones among us were d "frontline" speakers, lol

We discussed many aspect of Marriage and what to expect but one hit me so hard and m still yet to recover

That 90% of Yoruba women are promiscuous

That no matter what u do they will never change

And am asking am I a victim

If so

Gbenga you are so a Victim

Note: they were more than 6 different Tribes in dis gathering.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by Dosinspector(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Heard this shit 8yrs ago. The guy is still talking. ( blogger trying to get clicks?).

Gbenga shut up. You were spawned by a baboon and married a hoe now go dig some freash earth and bury yourself.

I heard the hoe had the guts to ask for 20mill a year and foreign fees paid for her kids as part of the divorce payment. I will be back with her pic. Wretched skank.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates His 54 Yr / Oh No! See How A Soldier "Embarrassed" Himself Publicly At An Event. Photo / Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.