Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church (1228 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Lateralmaths(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has moved
against Christian religious activities within the
precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a
source familiar with the matter has disclosed to
The Trent.

The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as the official
church of Aso Rock where Christian activities
inside the presidential villa are conducted.
According to an eyewitness who spoke to The
Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on
condition of anonymity, heavily armed men
stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday, August
30, 2015 denying worshippers access to the
church.

“Normally, services begin by 7am at the church
but when we got there, we met armed security
men who said we cannot enter. They said they
were acting on orders from above. We waited
outside till a few minutes past 8am before they
allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed.

A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo who worships at the Villa Church,
arrived the Chapel and could be seen managing
to conceal a worried expression over the incident.

When our reporter contacted Presidential
Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the
development, he claimed he was not aware of the
incident. “What you are telling me is news to me.
I am not aware of this issue. There is a lot we
are dealing with and I hope you are aware the
church was handed over to Vice President
Osinbajo. So please call Prince Laolu Akande, his
spokesman to confirm this issue”, he said.
Further investigations by The Trent have revealed
that Sunday’s move was the second in a series of
brazen attempts to shut down Christian activities
in the Villa.

Less than two months ago, the Children’s Church
of the Villa Chapel where the wife of the Vice
President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo worships with
the children was closed down on orders from
above. According to our source, “security
concerns were given as reasons for the closure
of the Children’s Church.”

Attempts by this newspaper to reach Vice-
Presidential spokesman Laolu Akande failed as
his phone lines were unreachable at the time of
filing in this report.
The Trent

www.thekillerpunch.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church/

cc Lalasticlala
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by magabounce(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
ok o
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
killerpunch?

I think the MODS have to do something about illiterates creating stupid threads for no reason
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by drss(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
If Buari close down church in Aso rock, he should extend his hand to the mosque.
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by kodded(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
The source sha undecided
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by ofala(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
When people like OP and his "killerpunch" source chose to waste their time on Pres Buhari; stories as these are to be expected....

1 Like

Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by PAINGAIN: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oboy, I no even get anything to say.
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Lateralmaths(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
If you have sources who worship in the villa. Call them and you will find out this is true. Osinbajo has been caged.

1 Like

Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Lateralmaths(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is true. Very true. find out . investigate.

1 Like

Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shame don dey catch me ooooooo

1 Like

Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bull.hari is a CERTIFIED ILLITERATE TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Fleshly: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
This maybe true, buhari has been acting desperately since, so I don't doubt his desperation on religious matter.

Utter scum!
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by dayo23(f): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
If this is true I will end my support 4 Buhari
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by gifttracy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good move to islamise Nigeria.
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yes... praise God! Allah Akuku bar!! we can start frm here to Islamise... o ye unwatching christians, ur persecution commences....
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by henrysam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
The chapel is affecting his body language and his body odour
Can Osubade do anything. The guy na spare tyre that is not needed if the one on the car is not deflated
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Caseless: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Liars!
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Lateralmaths(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
crixtex:
Yes... praise God! Allah Akuku bar!! we can start frm here to Islamise... o ye unwatching christians, ur persecution commences....
you are so pathetic
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Lateralmaths(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
dayo23:
If this is true I will end my support 4 Buhari
Its true
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lateralmaths:
you are so pathetic
Lol.....
Re: INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lateralmaths:
you are so pathetic
Lol.....

(1) (Reply)

You People Have Succesfully Turn Nairaland To Biafrand / Police Clampdown Will Harden IPOB To Take Up Arms – Constitutional Lawyer Warns / Customs Boss Col. Hameed Ali Flies In Private Jet.pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.