Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! (21802 Views)

Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Israel5(m): 5:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Complainer! Ur ex employees took u 4 an ungrateful fellw Anyway, u deserve a better job thts y u wre sackd easily. Drop ur quals and God wil help u.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Exponental(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2015
use of words and tone. what were your words if you can quote yourself.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by judedwriter(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2015
JOB means just OBSESSION! If u Love your job deeply and passionately, u won't hav time to complain about d lapses of d comPany.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by airboom1(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2015
God will provide a better one for you.. don't worry be happy
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Pennywise(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
It baffles me as to why we don't have bloody employment laws in this country.... employees are getting shafted left right and centre, and vice versa for employers.
Till we sort out the employment sector and mop up the mess plus implement the laws, shi...t will remain the same!

Employment laws or not, some are born to complain. They are narrow minded and never see the big picture.If as an employer u have the misfortune of employing one of them, better to correct your mistake bf they infect the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by ednaline: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Pennywise:

Employment laws or not, some are born to complain. They are narrow minded and never see the big picture.If as an employer u have the misfortune of employing one of them, better to correct your mistake bf they infect the others.

Thank you!
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by larrysng(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
OP you have done well for speaking out your mind. Those that are condemning you were either undergraduates or jobless and they never know how pained you are. Kindly do them a favour by dropping your company address so that they can go and seek employment there, by then they will know what you're passing through in your company.

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life, pick yourself up and seek the face of God for better employment. I'm sure you will never regret taking this steps.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by kachnov(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
DrumStickz:
This is the height of injustice I've ever seen

I've been patient and keeping quiet for months just last week I decided to voice out and my boss just told me to my face that I'm fired

Because I complained which is 'disrespect to him'

Just short of words

Wanted to comment,checked your profile and I gave up.
Did you complain with a gay-stance?niiga might be homophobic and has been waiting for your bleep up.

grin grin
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by 123papas(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
your head over correct
allanphash7:
Lol
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by thomwell: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
DrumStickz:
This is the height of injustice I've ever seen

I've been patient and keeping quiet for months just last week I decided to voice out and my boss just told me to my face that I'm fired

Because I complained which is 'disrespect to him'

Just short of words

Well the lesson here is very simple, Stop Voicing your voice. It pays to keep calm.

i learnt it the hard way, read Prov 29:11.

regards.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by allanphash7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am sure u are kidding
123papas:
your head over correct
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by piagetskinner(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Maybe it's because ur employer hates gays
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by morethanadoll(f): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2015
Is there no union here? That is not a justifiable reason to be jobless.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Favparis(f): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
SORRY ABOUT YOUR CHALLENGE BRO.......

BUT THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM. YOU DON'T NEED TOO WORRY ANYMORE AS THERE IS A SOLUTION HERE.

EVEN THOSE THAT HAVE JOBS STILL INVEST IN BUSINESS. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

WHY NOT INVEST IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH JUST 20K?

YOU DON'T NEED TO RENT A SHOP BEFORE YOU CAN START THIS BUSINESS. I WILL REVEAL A SECRETES TO YOU ON HOW YOU CAN SELL YOUR ITEMS ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc WITHIN 2WEEKS.

I WILL ALSO REVEAL TO YOU SOME COMPANIES YOU SHOULD PARTNER WITH INORDER TO RUN RUN A SUCCESSFUL 'PAY ON DELIVERY SERVICE' SO YOU CAN REACH OUT TO POTENTIAL BUYERS WHEREEVER THEY ARE LOCATED.

THIS WAY, YOUR MONEY WILL BE COLLECTED FOR YOU FROM THE BUYER BY THE DELIVERY AGENT AND PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN FEW HOURS WITHOUT ANY DELAY/THIRD PARTY.

I BET YOU WILL WON'T REGRET THIS.

The Choice is Yours. Time is Going. Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by 123papas(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
not you. the person that made that picture you posted. I am not sure about your own head especially now
allanphash7:
Am sure u are kidding
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by favouriteYSF(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2015
sorry man life is full of ups and downs. wish you get back on track ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Dangote Sacks 109 Workers In Kogi State, 115 Others Know Fate Soon / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.