Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95260 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by maestroferddi: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:

You think speaking Congolese English makes you sound sensible? No sir. You sound like a Goat...
Sorry but I don't waste my saliva on low IQ people...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sukkot: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
edit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Walelavender(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
If they didn't declare their assets -wahala. If they declare-surutu. Naija I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don forget GEJ assets i beg, someone should remind me i beg.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sammyj: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
......... grin shocked grin grin
tete7000:

If wailing will make the people in government do the right thing and fulfil the promises they committed themselves to under no duress, then let those who wail continue to wail. Everyone can't be sycophant. Every government needs some measure of opposition, some criticism to perform.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by jerrywool: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Osinbade is a thief, not a pastor. How the hell did he acquire all that money? from charge and bail?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sukkot: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=18pt]Osinbade is a thief, not a pastor. How the hell did he acquire all that money? from charge and bail?[/size]
sharrap there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by golddeejay(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nigerian!!! Atleast if u want to criticize, do it constructively. We don't know for sure if their asset declarations are false until they are proven wrong

But some comments here are purely sentimental.
Buhari declared N30milllion, they say it is a lie he has more than that but osinbanjo shd not have have up to the amount he declared because he is a pastor like he is also not a successful lawyer.

Funny Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by harry509: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Boscojugunu:
A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said “the documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public, show that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had less than N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank. President Buhari had no foreign account, no factory and no enterprises. He also had no registered company and no oil wells”, the statement said.

The statement further added that “the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) who had been a successful lawyer before his foray into politics declared a bank balance of about N94 million and 900,000 United States Dollars in his bank accounts”.

It added that President Buhari “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank.

The documents also revealed that “President Buhari had a total of five homes, and two mud houses in Daura. He had two homes in Kaduna, one each in Kano, Daura and in Abuja. One of the mud houses in Daura was inherited from his late older sister, another from his late father. He borrowed money from the old Barclays Bank to build two of his homes.

“President Buhari also has two undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt. He is still trying to trace the location of the Port Harcourt land.

“In addition to the homes in Daura, he has farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.

The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

The same forms, according to Mr Shehu, notes that ” Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo’s asset declaration include his 4-bedroom residence at Victoria Garden City, Lagos and a 3-bedroom flat at 2 Mosley Road, Ikoyi. The Vice President also has a 2-bedroom flat at the popular Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and a 2-bedroom mortgaged property in Bedford, England. Aside from these, the Vice President has no other landed properties on the form.

“Apart from his law firm, known as SimmonsCooper, the Vice-President also declared shareholding in six private companies based in Lagos, including Octogenerium Ltd., Windsor Grant Ltd., Tarapolsa, Vistorion Ltd., Aviva Ltd. and MTN Nigeria.

“His personal vehicles are one Infinity 4-Wheel Drive SUV, one Mercedes Benz and a Prado Jeep.

“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said. http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/
hmmmmmM! Am short of words 4 now.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by braveheart99(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e

Mister, Aisha is a wealthy business woman on her own. The issues you raised are farfetched
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Iamthoney(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
genearts:
Buhari has my vote in 2019!!!
Nigeria is in safe hands, time to go to bed with peace of mind
I hope you don't wake up with a worried plus heavy heart
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
hob:
Sai baba don declare.....osheyyyyy

But Our VP get money ooo, make hin just dash me 1 million naira pere

Naija is in safe hands
na now I know say I no waste my vote like shejoke,sheamaka and shedi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by maestroferddi: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
elbinmanny:
How did he invest his 1million naira to give him 30 million in 4 months ? grin
Lol!

Are you a learner?

I recommend a crash course for you on buharinomics.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anonimi: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by BigElEddy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Gradually the real truth is unfolding. The assets has increased after election
And we thought its 150 cows but now 270 heads of cattle
There's even an Abuja property
And a missing plot of land in PH..hmn that must be in the GRA

Has he been evading tax too since there's no registered company to his name but owned farms/herds of cattle/economic trees.

Interesting....

Cow no the born ?? You eediat

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by IshiBANmore: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
people can be soooooo jobless! grin see how they gather here, crying over other people's fortune that they wud never have grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sai baba ur head dey there,u and. Ur vice.sai babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Olukat(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just when we are about to realize ourselves, another huge dose of lies again! sad
I've never seen lies, deceit, rumor and blame dished out so professionally sad angry
How did we get here? angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kaboninc(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
chedet:

You hit the hammer right on the nail.. as a matter of fact, I have seen some people claiming that the president is worth only 30million.. heck!! this is just cash!

There are houses in Abuja valued at more than a billion, we need to put value to all the assets declared to get a clear picture of their net-worth

Until that is done....he has not declared his asset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Holuwadammie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mr president don clear his assets oooo but no oil wells ..
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Justicealh3(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Minister now on point.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by afelouz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari's asset is a joke, full of lies. i can't even believe it.

dis is 2015 people, wise up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by maskengy: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
I smell lies here. Buhari who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by coolitempa(f): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
egift:
Buhari dismantling the #WailingLooters one stemcell at a time. At this rate PDP will be a taboo in few years.

Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari all the way!

God bless the people's General..... angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by mildflame: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
PMB n d Vice President put 2gether no even smell d manager of Patience jonathan salon
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by richie9093(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.

Them no dey dash person watch again? because you saw it on her doesnt mean she bought it.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anonimi: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
maskengy:
I smell lies here. Buhari who is fooling who?

Na so oh plenty LIES wey big nose like Alhaji LIE Mohammed own fit capture. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582944_239596020140902174137jpege3ef0224e0d09bce6c8eab23cb8c2e6f_jpeg88e6aebe75a814e62292ad7d82294b37

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by lastpage: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e

[size=18pt] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]

[size=16pt]Instead of #WAILING like a goat, why dont you take him to Court for PERJURY (lying on Oath, which is what a "faulty Declaration of Asset" is!) since you now have EVIDENCE at your disposal?[/size]

Children of ANGER, HATE AND FRUSTRATION!
What "position" are you people in the scheme of things in Nigeria?

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by BlackHuman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Haters are liable to heart-attack....first they were making noise that he didn't declare his Assests. Now he has declared, and dey are still saying "One-Thing, One-Thing happen."....abegi. SaiBaba.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
henchamb:

Shebi the thing caught you like a thief which I think you are.
Please wail sofily
Hahahaha iLike this guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by LKO(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
jerrywool:

It's no one's fault dat poverty runs in ur lineage. U call a first class professor of law and a well known SAN a charge and bail lawyer? No wonder u are not making any progress in life. I m sorry to say dis, ur stupidity would KILL U.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.