Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95721 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
richie9093:

Them no dey dash person watch again? because you saw it on her doesnt mean she bought it.
Why wont you support her. You cant even afford a square meal and you are supporting a fraudulent maniac who hasnt worked a day in his life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by noblegrex: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Its a very good one,atleast a great step towards transparency.no president has done that,even when people don't believe,there would still be an iota of truth in it.besides I don't think they owe anybody any explanations,but kudos to them.its a great form of leadership.God bless PMB n his vice,God bless Nigeria,God bless me,God bless my world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by tomakint: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na expect Mr Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.
May you live long my good friend for stating the WHOLE TRUTH, despite all their lies even from what Buhari declared (of course not all) he can be officially declared a BILLIONAIRE in assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
RealBiafraQueen:
Why this lie?
How can you say that Buhari and Osinbajo has declared publicly when the document is NOT YET OUT IN ANY MEDIA AND CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY NIGERIANS?

Why must Garba Shehu disgrace himself by being the channel used for these cheap lies?
Buhari said he had 1million naira and also could not buy his aspiration form, yet Shehu is saying he's worth over 30 million naira?

"A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said “the documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public.."

Buhari and APC sure think that Nigerians are foolish...made the document public and stop this cheap propaganda!!

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
noblegrex:
Its a very good one,atleast a great step towards transparency.no president has done that,even when people don't believe,there would still be an iota of truth in it.besides I don't think they owe anybody any explanations,but kudos to them.its a great form of leadership.God bless PMB n his vice,God bless Nigeria,God bless me,God bless my world.

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by genearts(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Iamthoney:

I hope you don't wake up with a worried plus heavy heart

I hope so too
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jarus(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

Buhari never said he had 1m, he never said he had 150 cows (at least in 2015). All these were fabrications by his cult followers.

By the way, if you have 30m, will you take 27m (90% of it) for a single transaction (election form)?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by MabraO: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

Ur mumu no get photocopy
Did buhari or APC tell u he had 150 cows nd 7 houses or it was just mere speculation?
No wonder u guys think like goatluck Jonadaf.t
Very clueless set of people

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Rikidony(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

[s]APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam. [/b]
keep willing cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by lastpage: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reading the response of "Eeegbo" folks here, want would clearly understand why Buhari (or any Northerner or S-Westerner for that matter) does not TRUST them to occupy any "sensitive position" in this country Nigeria! undecided undecided

They are so full of HATE and ANGER? shocked shocked

But let it be said that such attitude would get them nowhere, they would just become even more bitter as time passes.

Let them Kontinue. grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Image123(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Most of us do not know how assets are hidden. Today, nobody wants to have anything to do with personal finance and cash. Do you think Dangote has anything to do with bank accounts? His companies take care of his expenses. So assessing him should also include his interests in these companies and putting a value to it. They are done for tax purposes.

You should enquire about the value of these companies owned by these guys. Enquire about the interests they hold or who represents their interests in these companies and their associated value..

We were not also told how many shares they own in the publicly listed and private companies. VP Osinbajo has interests in MTN. MTN is a hot cake and very difficult to obtain. When they did their private placement, it was in USD and strictly by invitation. How many units does Buhari own in Union Bank? Their assets should be verified. When Yaradua publicly declared his assets, they were given a value and worth. So until we see the worth, this is just cosmetics and changing the focus on 100 days in office.

These are questions you ask to get the real or nearest estimate of these guys.

You miss the whole point of asset declaration. It's not meant to show you every kobo or feed your indulgence in senseless criticism. Asset declaration is to help or be of value after leaving government/power, to ascertain that there's no incredulous change in status.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Smooyis(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
They are men of integrity at least by Nigerian standard.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
if you ask me, personally i think jonathan is lying. personally i think he is worth like 10 billion dollars. the 20 billion that diezani stole, they shared it half and half sad
If you ask me personally too i think buari is lying. Buari is worth N150 billion, value of the N2.8 billion he stole when he was petroleum minister in 1978. He and OBJ shared it by half. sad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Standing ovation sir!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Kangol99(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
OK
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Bbnty(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
This was d same Buhari that had only N1M after buying APC nomination form. Keep lying n one day breeze go blow fowl yarsh open.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sukkot: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
drss:

If you ask me personally too i think buari is lying. Buari is worth N150 billion, value of the N2.8 billion he stole when he was petroleum minister in 1978. He and OBJ shared it by half. sad
grin parrot
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Smooyis(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
They are men of integrity at least by Nigerian standard. They have set up a precedent, and I think that is very commendable.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sqolak: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
see all there asset he http\parrotnaija.com
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Are you not aware that individuals pay Personal Income Tax? You must not own a company before you are subject to tax.
Gradually the real truth is unfolding. The assets has increased after election
And we thought its 150 cows but now 270 heads of cattle
There's even an Abuja property
And a missing plot of land in PH..hmn that must be in the GRA

Has he been evading tax too since there's no registered company to his name but owned farms/herds of cattle/economic trees.

Interesting....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sucdan: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
PDP should stop using nairaland as a forum to launch their new party becos if this is true then GMB for 2029.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by coldFLARES1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
otunsman:
Buhari has more undisclosed properties.He is an old lair.For a man who lied that he score A1 in igbo language in his waec result can lie on anything.@buhari, What is bia in igbo?
Una no go kee me eh! I give it to my boo harry, he don correct this one. God bless Nigeria! Next he has to be seen to be fair in giving appointments, reform the judiciary, screw the thieves dem and finally pursue wholesome economic development policies
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
smiley Alhamdulillah now my mind is at rest. I have always believed our president to be a man of unmatched integrity, who never rescinds on his promise.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by nobeku: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
otunsman:
Buhari has more undisclosed properties.He is an old lair.For a man who lied that he score A1 in igbo language in his waec result can lie on anything.@buhari, What is bia in igbo?
Your are dead...spiritually!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sqolak: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
read more of this and see there asset http://www.parrotnaija.com/
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Ahmadgani(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Declared it undeclared assets, what we need is a new Nigeria with great potential. We are on our way to achieving that if you could just stop these hate speeches

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kaboninc(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Image123:

You miss the whole point of asset declaration. It's not meant to show you every kobo or feed your indulgence in senseless criticism. Asset declaration is to help or be of value after leaving government/power, to ascertain that there's no incredulous change in status.

You're funny.

If I declare that I have 'shares' in your company, does it make an sense to you? As one who is responsible, does it not make sense to know the value of those shares since I can sell part of it?
Especially companies not publicly traded?

You declare assets to put a quantity and a value. Ever heard of a blind trust scheme?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
grin parrot
i wan go chop food.
...tell buari to show us his real assets declaration form with his stamp and signature.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
maestroferddi:
Sorry but I don't waste my saliva on low IQ people...
Actually I do.... That's why I get to learn more. No wonder your head is full of hate for Buhari... Pity...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by bettercreature(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
Why you refuse to see beyond your nose? his wife is a UN ambassador

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by genearts(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
golddeejay:
Nigerian!!! Atleast if u want to criticize, do it constructively. We don't know for sure if their asset declarations are false until they are proven wrong

But some comments here are purely sentimental.
Buhari declared N30milllion, they say it is a lie he has more than that but osinbanjo shd not have have up to the amount he declared because he is a pastor like he is also not a successful lawyer.

Funny Nigerians

Wailing Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by otimize(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
I gave it to her as a gift... u want proof??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.