Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East (12744 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Don’t Accept Buhari’s Ministerial Posts, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are Crazy, you better have prove, I have replied you with respect I give every serious minded non bigoted poster on this forum.
You should provide evidence for this the mods will have come in.

Not intimidated by bolded at all cheesy Call anybody that makes you feel good...

Why not prove to me that you're actually SE as against what everybody I suppose who knows you more are saying here?...
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by francizy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes...where you challenged chukwudi for terming you an impostor after he called you out as impersonating SE...

And you just did ethnic bashing in the name of sarcasm here...

Brother, you get time dey chat with Odegelli oh!!! Me no get that kind time... shocked
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Whether set or subset, I have argued with facts.

Obiagelli argue for appointments? I think I will have to stop replying decently if you continue to make baseless allegations.

Still waiting for your proof of impersonation before I mail the mods

No...Buhari's appointment which is skewed can't be justified by those two "nothings"...Are they part of buhari's cabinet ...so what are you saying here?

Not moved an inch by bolded... BTW you don't need my permission to...do you? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
francizy:

Brother, you get time dey chat with Odegelli oh!!! Me no get that kind time... shocked

cheesy How far? Don't mind me jare

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not intimidated by bolded at all cheesy Call anybody that makes you feel good...

Why not prove to me that you're actually SE as against what everybody I suppose who knows you more are saying here?...
I see.

Anyways I have what I wanted from this conversation.
Mr Sam
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by omenka(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is he from Benue state?
No, I'm from Sokoto, oh wait, from Katsina. Better yet, I'm from Lagos, and my father is an Imam.

That is what you people's bigoted minds always assume if:

1. One likes Buhari.

2. One doesn't insult APC.

3. One doesn't like Nnamdi Kano's divisive messages.

4. One dislikes PDP and her doctrine of hate and ethnoreligious politicking.

5. One condemn's Jonathan's excessive corruption.

6. One doesn't Wail till eternity.

7. One doesn't refer to Nigeria as a Zoo.

8. One doesn't believe Buhari is a terrorist.

9. One doesn't hate Tinubu.

10. One dislikes FFK, Okupe, Olisa Metuh, etc.

11. One doesn't call ALL muslims terrorists.

In fact- I'm from Libya! cheesy

Edit:

Check the workload on my desk- I scarcely have time to engage you guys on useless issues like this. The earlier you people found yourselves some useful ways of burning your energies, the better for us all.

5 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mr Samuel before you head out, tell Chukwudi to come and tell us those people are not from the south east

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

I see.

Anyways I have what I wanted from this conversation.
Mr Sam

cheesygrin Its well if your post or thread made you feel better...

I replied a poster where you talked about hypocrisy...maybe you need some more meditation on that word cheesy
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
No, I'm from Sokoto, oh wait, from Katsina. Better yet, I'm from Lagos, and my father is an Imam.

That is what you people's bigoted minds always assume if:

1. One likes Buhari.

2. One doesn't insult APC.

3. One doesn't like Nnamdi Kano's divisive messages.

4. One dislikes PDP and her doctrine of hate and ethnoreligious politicking.

5. One condemn's Jonathan's excessive corruption.

6. One doesn't Wail till eternity.

7. One doesn't refer to Nigeria as a Zoo.

8. One doesn't believe Buhari is a terrorist.

9. One doesn't hate Tinubu.

10. One dislikes FFK, Okupe, Olisa Metuh, etc.

11. One doesn't call ALL muslims terrorists.

In fact- I'm from Libya! cheesy

All these epistle abi thesis because I asked someone who asked after you if he meant his statement gringringrin Abeg go drink cool water...the epistle no be here

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin Its well if your post or thread made you feel better...

I replied a poster where you talked about hypocrisy...maybe you need some more meditation on that word cheesy
Mission accomplished, secret safe though.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Mr Samuel before you head out, tell Chukwudi to come and tell us those people are not from the south east

Seems you love the name much...Kindly name your son after me plz cheesy
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by omenka(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

All these epistle abi thesis because I asked someone who asked after you if he meant his statement gringringrin Abeg go drink cool water...the epistle no be here
Baba, but no be lie I talk naw. Shey u see d pic- I dey busy die and e go make plenty sense if u sef find somtin better to do- abi na undergrad student u be sef?

2 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Mission accomplished, secret safe though.
Good to know...Remember to drop mail with mods wink ... good pm
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Seems you love the name much...Kindly name your son after me plz cheesy
Dedication to you? I don't think so cheesy enjoy jare.

Off topic, I hope we achieve the same feat as last season. Good we are back on talking terms grin
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Baba, but no be lie I talk naw. Shey u see d pic- I dey busy die and e go make plenty sense if u sef find somtin better to do- abi na undergrad student u be sef?

I be part time undergrad though need new job...Would you employ me then ? cool
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Dedication to you? I don't think so cheesy enjoy jare.

Off topic, I hope we achieve the same feat as last season. Good we are back on talking terms grin

@bolded...Did we ever quarrel or had any bitter encounter here before now?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by omenka(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I be part time undergrad though need new job...Would you employ me then ? cool
Baba na Sandwich programme u dey do ni?? cheesy

Mbok, I nor get work for u- when ya mates been dey trek where u been dey??

Free me make I concentrate jor.

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

@bolded...Did we ever quarrel or had any bitter encounter here before now?
No wahala brother.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:

Wow...just saw the pix now...Are you compiling propaganda lines and lies for APC ...Do you need to advertise that list here? it seems you got newly employed there hence the excitement grin and I can't remember mentioning you... Seems you're their errand boy in that office tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Baba na Sandwich programme u dey do ni?? cheesy

Mbok, I nor get work for u- when ya mates been dey trek where u been dey??

Free me make I concentrate jor.

Kindly be proud of your identity... I am proud of mine...Open threads to see if buhari will plead his guys to quit annihilating your people... No jokes...my heart goes out to you all from there...thanks

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
No wahala brother.
You didn't answer my question undecided
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wow...just saw the pix now...Are you compiling propaganda lines and lies for APC ...Do you need to advertise that list here? it seems you got newly employed there hence the excitement grin and I can't remember mentioning you... Seems you're their errand boy in that office tongue
No wonder you are a sandwich student. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
No wonder you are a sandwich student. cheesy

Dey dia cheesy nah query that Small girl go sama u now

2 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hahahaha......polite finishing!

2 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli,i was about sending you a PM to ask you what went wrong, but i just had to read through your post again to be sure.

What a post! grin
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Good pm boss...cheesy how's it?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
dearpreye:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, I'm good. Good afternoon too bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beremx:
Obiagelli,i was about sending you a PM to ask you what went wrong, but i just had to read through your post again to be sure.

What a post! grin
cheesy cheesy you can see how angry the wailers are after reading the content of the thread

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy you can see how angry the wailers are after reading the content of the thread
They wail till eternity! grin
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is he from Benue state?

Yes, he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by tomakint: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
kernel501:

Sorry... if l may ask, which school graduated you?
The question should have been, "which School damaged her"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Minimum Wage Cant Be A "Palliative" For Fuel Price Hike / Soldiers And Villagers Clash In Niger State / Onnoghen: Fayose Reacts, Says Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.