Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! (1714 Views)

The Most Useless State In Nigeria / What Is The Government Doing About These Useless Set Of Heartless Things / A Short Prayer For All GEJ Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Trying to reason with them is like trying to wash a pig.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by ShineuEye: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
And Bubu supporters says so
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Greyworld: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:
Op might just b an orda animal that escaped from a safari in botswana.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Greyworld:

Op might just b an orda animal that escaped from a safari in botswana.

Talking from experience?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by donmekins(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
I Will Comment when Barca sign Mikel
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by vazsily(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
My thought exactly!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by EdCure: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Your assertion is not far from the truth.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:
And the same thing is applicable with "baba go slow" fans. Baba's zombies can never see reasons with anybody that is not in their cartel.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And the same thing is applicable with "baba go slow" fans. Baba's zombies can never see reasons with anybody that is not in their cartel.

Did you just admit? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by drss(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:
d thunder way go fire you dey smoke weed inside bush.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by GudluckIBB(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Not only useless but clueless like their patron from Otuoke.

Its better you leave them to wail and cry while PMB keeps moving the nation forward.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
drss:

d thunder way go fire you dey smoke weed inside bush.

Your own don dey road.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:

Did you just admit? shocked shocked
How do you mean
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by hinwazaka: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
In a minute or two, this thread will be closed and the moniker will be banned.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
You think say na ordinary eye person dey take support GEJ

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Greyworld: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:

Talking from experience?
Yeah. I av captured and returned 3 escapees lyk yu b4. Just becareful least yu are goin 2 a zoo.
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Greyworld:

Yeah. I av captured and returned 3 escapees lyk yu b4. Just becareful least yu are goin 2 a zoo.

So you are a zoologist like your clueless master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My regards to him.

Now get off my thread.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by omenka(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:
Baba, even a pig can be washed. It is more like trying to wash a porcupine. You simply can't!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please, dont ever use reason or logic to argue with a Tanoid. They only understand sentiments, 'feelings', insults and propaganda. I use God beg you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
omenka:
Baba, even a pig can be washed. It is more like trying to wash a porcupine. You simply can't!
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Please, dont ever use reason or logic to argue with a Tanoid. They only understand sentiments, 'feelings', insults and propaganda. I use God beg you.
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Greyworld: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:

So you are a zoologist like your clueless master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My regards to him.

Now get off my thread.
Make me..... @ least I av a master yu gat wat? A slave raider's chain of misery round yur filtly neck. Ugly Orangutan
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by MizMyColi(f): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nothing shows how bitter, mean, condescending, and intolerant you are.
How lower can you go?
You mean you open a thread to call a group of people whom you couldn't possibly create even a neuron in their nervous system useless?
Why? Because they do not support your ideology?
What could possibly give a sane mind the effrontery to post this?

I'm sorry I saw you as different from the pack, and I take back whatever praise I might have showered on you in the past.

To whom sense is given, a brain is expected...start using yours.undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by sammyj: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Swines is the plural of pigs and what is synonymous with pigs is corruption which synonymous with GEJ and his wailing fans!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Greyworld:

Make me..... @ least I av a master yu gat wat? A slave raider's chain of misery round yur filtly neck. Ugly Orangutan

Blah blah blah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Niccur run along

Bye tongue
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Swines is the plural of pigs and what is synonymous with pigs is corruption which synonymous with GEJ and his wailing fans!!! grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You made my day sir.
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
Nothing shows how bitter, mean, condescending, and intolerant you are.
How lower can you go?
You mean you open a thread to call a group of people whom you couldn't possibly create even a neuron in their nervous system useless?
Why? Because they do not support your ideology?
What could possibly give a sane mind the effrontery to post this?

I'm sorry I saw you as different from the pack, and I take back whatever praise I might have showered on you in the past.

To whom sense is given, a brain is expected...start using yours.undecided

Shove it down your throat.Your encomiums don't add any value to my life.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
You think say na ordinary eye person dey take support GEJ
cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so no be small something?
Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by themilanway(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=37646918][/quote]

Drug pusher you and that monkey too resemble.

Na your relative?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans Are The Most Useless Set Of Nigerians! by MizMyColi(f): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
themilanway:

Shove it down your throat. Your encomiums don't add any value to my life.

Yinmurantus Cantata.
cheesy

Instead of thanking me then, why didn't you say the emboldened?
Hypocrisy stinks worse after 10:45pm on thursdaysundecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Dismisses Jonathan’s CSO, Gordon Obua / Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS / Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.