Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! (3337 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / $2.1 Arms Deal: Tonye Bacanista Y D Silence? / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Bacanista: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
My attention has been drawn to the news that PMB has decided to declare his assets at long last. While we commend his latest effort to release details of his financial assets, the Wailing Wailers association strongly denounce the manner in which the declaration was made. Some of the details are also sketchy and I will go into detail to explain the inconsistencies.

It is important that we understand that General Buhari and his deputy promised to declare their assets within 100 days. The public declaration is coming after 105 days. That is over the time limit that was set before the elections

Check www.premiumtimes.com.ng/buharitodeclareassets

This shows that General cannot be trusted and Nigeria and Nigerians do not deserve a leader that lies to his own people.

Secondly, if we recall, Mr Buhari told us he owns 150 cows but in the declaration, these cows have now become 275 . This means his cows have now increased by almost 100% . If this is not corruption, please tell me what it is.

Is Mr Buhari insinuating that most of his female cows were pregnant during the election period? How did they become pregnant and can the Katsina Ministry of Agriculture verify the exact period and timeline that the sexual activities between the cows took place?

This brings me to my third point. Mr Buhari claims to have N30 million in monetary assets. N30 million!!! Can he account for this money? If we recall, He was Head of State between 1983/1985.

www.ait.com/wailingwailers/mumupeople states that between 1983 and 1985, Buhari was paid the sum of N200,000 as Military Head of State. In todays money, even with investments, it will be around N15million.

He was also the head of PTF, www.Breakingtimes.com/lowernigerfools reports that his salary was only N3 million during his tenure. Where did Sai Bubu get his N30 million from?

Buhari is the most tribal and ethnically biased leader Nigerians have ever had. He has houses in the North and deliberately ignored to invest in Okrika and the rest of the SS. He ignored Biafra and just invested in Arewaland.

Nigerians should be aware that this declaration was only made public after Buhari and his government read all my threads on Nairaland and Facebook. The fear of Bacanista is the beginning of wisdom. cool cool

I will like to assure Nigerians that we will not stop this crusade. We will continue to torment the APC government.

I am currently writing a thread on the VP's declaration. That promises to be a bombshell. Stay tuned.

May God bless us all.

Bacanista MVP, RSVP, The chief protection seeker.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by kaycexx(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
This gonna make FP, will read later....

I just dey observe.
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by acenazt: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
All i hear in ur plight is Gej support

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
No be barcanista wey yarn say him wan deactivate? Smh tho...

I told yall.n he can't stay one day witout nairaland

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Moheat(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Welcome Barcanista! Coming back to comment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by ijustdey: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
mtcheww mtcheww

clone barca moniker

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by ruggedboy01: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Space not for sale cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by rafeelly(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
op you are a serious clown... get a life bro!!!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by MizMyColi(f): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:

How in God's green earth does the person behind this account strike you as Barcanista.

You give the impression that even if "truth" slapped you in the face, you still wouldn't recognise it.
There is a reason God gave you sense and a brain...start making use of them!

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by rafeelly(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:

this is a clown one he spelt bacanista not barcanista

though barcanista is still very much around but with an alternate moniker

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Zzyco: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hehehehe cheesy Nice sarcasm. You forgot to tag some of his asslickers as he normally does.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by WILLYBABS(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
ok
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Kolade354(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
I was expecting Barcanista to come out and criticize and you prove me Right..........The guy is an Idioot,Look at the way he analyse everything as if jonathan asset declaration is Perfect!!!.........Once again sire you're an Idioot!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Bacanista: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
cc

Wailing Wailers Association

Let us wail tonight

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
d op is fake. stop cloning

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by genearts(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yt
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by UmuEri(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bacanista thread!

*confusion sets in, *APC camp running helter...... Complete the rest!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Rawani: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Breaking Times News Headlines
Friday 4th September, 2015.

Nigerians Protest As Buhari Declares False Assets.

£ 39.3 billion Mansion found in the Isle of Whyte, England

Documents linking N81 billion Oando shares to President Buhari uncovered

3 Chateaus in the South of France worth 787 million Euros

Former aide reveals secret Zaria ranch in Kaduna with 6,000 imported Dutch breed cows

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nigerians should be aware that this declaration was only made public after Buhari and his government read all my threads on Nairaland and Facebook. The fear of Bacanista is the beginning of wisdom.
cheesy What a comic relieve. Who did this to Barcanista?
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
. But GEJ said he doesn't give a "damn"
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

How in God's green earth does the person behind this account strike you as Barcanista.

You give the impression that even if "truth" slapped you in the face, you still wouldn't recognise it.
he is d one jor... And please mind ur offensive tone.. You are a woman, and not a girl. Behave maturedly

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

What were you expecting from a dimwit who lacks the ability to peruse information and ratiocinate on it? The OP was/is banking on the gullibility of his kind to be fooled and he's being proved right.♦

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Bacanista: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

My sister, are u saying that people dont really read my posts. They just glance through the rubbish I write and sing along? Take time oo

How are you? Check your inbox, new message. This is a new strategy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by Bacanista: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mods ooooo

Please front page ooo

Bacanista has spoken cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by SirBlack999(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Something is fishy with op's monicker,the monicker i know is spelt "Barcanista" not "Bacanista".

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by MizMyColi(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
he is d one jor... And please mind ur offensive tone.. You are a woman, and not a girl. Behave maturedly

You might as well shove that advice of yours down your gullible diaphragm.

Incase you didn't get me clearly, let me repeat myself.

God has given you sense, therefore, a brain is expected of you. Now use it, will you!?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by rexycul4(f): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
ok
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol Nairaland no go kill me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by MizMyColi(f): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What were you expecting from a dimwit who lacks the ability to peruse information and ratiocinate on it? The OP was/is banking on the gullibility of his kind to be fooled and he's being proved right.♦

Just negodu.
The boy is telling me to behave myself when he should be sticking his own advice in between his cranium.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by boman2014: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
see tis MUMU DON COME.

where u go hid? ICPC dey look for u
Re: President Buhari Declares Assets After Pressure From Bacanista! by SirBlack999(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I was expecting Barcanista to come out and criticize and you prove me Right..........The guy is an Idioot,Look at the way he analyse everything as if jonathan asset declaration is Perfect!!!.........Once again sire you're an Idioot!!!
the op is a scam,he's not the real "Barcanista",check the monicker(Bacanista) again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Blocks Me On Twitter For Saying This (snapshot) / The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . / See How A Serving Senator Jumped Out Of Police Vehicle: Hillarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.