Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,341 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) (673 Views)

3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram / Boko Haram: Army Reinstates 2,500 Soldiers, 102 Officers / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by ManirBK: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
The Nigerian Army said 3,032 soldiers have been reinstated back into the army after a review of 5000 cases of soldiers dismissed over offenses committed in the fight against Boko Haram in the North East.
Army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman told a press conference in Abuja on Thursday that the committee set up to review the cases after its sitting last week made recommendations that led to the reinstatement of the dismissed soldiers.
He said the reviewed cases was instituted to ensure discipline, regimentation and justice in the system, adding that the reinstated soldiers have shown total readiness to be sent back to fight terrorists in the north east.
However Colonel Usman pointed out that not all the dismissed soldiers were granted pardon and recalled: “those with criminal cases for instance, have their sentences upheld.”
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/army-reinstates-3-032-dismissed-soldiers/109240.html
Re: Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good for them and their families..
Re: Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by knostbrown01(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cool
Re: Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by Olaolufred(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=16pt]I WONDER HOW CHU-KWU-DI 44 AND HIS CO TRAVELLER BRANIACX WILL COPE WITH THIS SAD NEWS.

OKAY, COME AND INTERPRETE 1999 CONSTITUTION BASED ON YOUR HEAD KNOWLEDGE.
[/size]
Re: Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by BraniacX(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=16pt]I WONDER HOW CHU-KWU-DI 44 AND HIS CO TRAVELLER BRANIACX WILL COPE WITH THIS SAD NEWS.

OKAY, COME AND INTERPRETE 1999 CONSTITUTION BASED ON YOUR HEAD KNOWLEDGE.
[/size]

Are you not the dunce i engaged who could only quote chapters and verses of the wailer's bible?

Swerve to the left abeg before i descend on you like a raging typhoon or else if unlike before, you're ready to use your brain rather than your ar$e like before
Re: Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by Olaolufred(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
BraniacX:

Are you not the dunce i engaged who could only quote chapters and verses of the wailer's bible?

Swerve to the left abeg before i descend on you like a raging typhoon or else if unlike before, you're ready to use your brain rather than your ar$e like before

Re: Army Reinstates 3, 032 Dismissed Soldiers (Dailytrust) by BraniacX(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Gentlemen Of The Press For Asset Declaration Misconception / Western Nigeria Dont Pay Your Taxes To Buhari Country Nigeria. / 5 Controversies Joseph Mbu, ‘lion Of The Police Force’, Will Be Remembered For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.