Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception (41621 Views)

Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by stigman(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
ahmg001:

ode!!!

Mumu
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by kamair237(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:

The wife of the President is neither recognized by the constitution, nor required by it to declare her assets.

The tuition for a taught masters at the University of Surrey where Zara studies is £16, 500 (about N5 million) which is payable in 3 instalments.
https://www.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/pgt-fees

“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said." http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

Again, the documents will be released to the public for analysis once the CCB is done with verification. President Buhari has announced his asset declaration as promised, he was not required to but did so out of his integrity. Very unlike GEJ who responded with 'I don't give a damn!" when asked to declare his assets. http://ynaija.com/i-dont-give-a-damn-gej-comes-out-guns-blazing-in-media-chat/

Mind you, Late Pres. Yar'adua also made his announcement through his Special Adviser (Communications), Mr. Segun Adeniyi.
http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration

VP Osibanjo is NOT a director at Alpha Beta. View the full list of directors here http://alpha-beta.net/people.htm

This is just kindergarten wailing filled with conjectures and assumptions (amidst horrible grammar and punctuation) which makes me wonder how this "analysis" made FP in the first place. It will do you people a greater good to support this administration to deliver the true dividends of a responsible government, instead of grasping at straws to cast aspersions on the President and his team in continuous futility.

Pipo can argue ohhh....
I duff my hat for u Boss...(Rawani)
I wish I could come for lectures....

2 Likes

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

[s]Dumbo, counter his point instead of disgracing yourself. Smh[/s]

Ode.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by jaybee3(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Themandator:

You contribution is only longish; it has no meaning and unhelpful, as a defense to Shehu's dictation of the assets of Mr. President

You are obviously an example of the specimen she referred to in her/his post

Comprehension isn't all that difficult when you engage your God given brain!

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by after1: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Firefire:

My useless father is ode.

Good you know. Better go find better things to do with your pathetic life instead of disgracing your family online. Ashiere omo irankiran.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by samx4real(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
africawise:

the new SGF is not just a christain but a pastor..
and u know that the vice-president is a pastor too.

(In patience voice)

Diaris god oh!
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Firefire(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

[s]Good you know. Better go find better things to do with your pathetic life instead of disgracing your family online. Ashiere omo irankiran[/s].

Oponu amukun meko cheesy grin

O dun, ofe ke... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Smh... Your foolishness is deep. Asset declaration is now in comparison. You have issues... Deep issues.
glorified idiot...
Your stup1dity is alarming... Is that how it should have been done?

You're the one that have issues with your brain.... Bas.tard. tard. tard. tard son of a thousand father...
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by amusadele: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2015
I trust Buhari and apc. Very shortly they will come in their numbers, especially Lai Mohammed, Adesina and DENY FLAT that this declaration was neither their nor Buhari. Always lieing. Apc, Buhari is propaganda, propaganda is apc and Buhari, the king of the north and the president of both the north and west. Tufiakwa to all apc members. No day passes without Buhari and apc running into one for form of confusion or the others.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
nobeku:
Another Big Fool with no sense of basic grammatical comprehension..

You're the big fool who take whatever is thrown to him... You have a low self esteem....

You think I comprehend rubbish like you do? We are different, take it or leave Bleep.stard
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by after1: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Firefire:

My m.oronic father is a fook cheesy grin

... grin grin

Buhahahaha. The old jobless fool have never make sense, I love how you crying daily since you have nothing sensible to make noise about. Oloribu omo weyre, iya e fobo jona danu. Omo aja
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by BraniacX(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2015
mudiana:
they said he should declare his asset not dat of his wife.abi mk him declare dat of his wife plus him kids wey Don marry assets. u guys re just looking for this man downfall and u guys want him to change Nigeria. wicked pple naim una be

And since he has been using his wife as a front to launder and stash his main assets nko?

Yar'adua declared what he and every member of his family owned!!! Buhari should do likewise, we are not fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2015
udemzy101:
glorified idiot...
Your stup1dity is alarming... Is that how it should have been done?

You're the one that have issues with your brain.... Bas.tard. tard. tard. tard son of a thousand father...
You should seek support. ASAP...
Suicide beckons...
THANK me later.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Firefire(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

[s] Buhahahaha. The old jobless fool have never make sense, I love how you crying daily since you have nothing sensible to make noise about. Oloribu omo weyre, iya e fobo jona danu. Omo aja[/s]

Aku oju mo re.

Ire gbangba....

Ire oooooooooooooooo tongue

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
BraniacX:

Yar'adua declared what he and every member of his family owned!!! Buhari should do likewise, we are not fools
You are correct, WE are not fools. But you are.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. Show us, don't just come here and tell lies. Oni ro bururku!

What do you want me to show you.
olayinkaj2:
. Show us, don't just come here and tell lies. Oni ro bururku!

What do you want me to show you.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by after1: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Firefire:

Aku oju mo re.

Ire gbangba....

Ire oooooooooooooooo tongue

Omo aja, iya to bi weyre bi ti e ko fobo jona ni. Aiye n baje lo ju emi e, oloju ti rara. Oma she o
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Firefire(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

[s]Omo aja, iya to bi weyre bi ti e ko fobo jona ni. Aiye n baje lo ju emi e, oloju ti rara. Oma she o[/s]

se mo kan e e ni ewo ni ? pele.

Odigba...............
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:
You should seek support. ASAP... Suicide beckons... THANK me later.
Is this the best your useless brain can come up with?
You're the one that need the support, so go sort yourself out...

I don't need your thanks,as long as you go for a brain check up, I'm fine.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
udemzy101:

Is this the best your useless brain can come up with?

You're the one that need the support, so go sort yourself out...

I don't need your thanks,as long as you go for a brain check up, I'm fine.
WAIL ON

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by adenine02: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:

The wife of the President is neither recognized by the constitution, nor required by it to declare her assets.

The tuition for a taught masters at the University of Surrey where Zara studies is £16, 500 (about N5 million) which is payable in 3 instalments.

“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said." http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

Again, the documents will be released to the public for analysis once the CCB is done with verification. President Buhari has announced his asset declaration as promised, he was not required to but did so out of his integrity. Very unlike GEJ who responded with 'I don't give a damn!" when asked to declare his assets. http://ynaija.com/i-dont-give-a-damn-gej-comes-out-guns-blazing-in-media-chat/

Mind you, Late Pres. Yar'adua also made his announcement through his Special Adviser (Communications), Mr. Segun Adeniyi.
http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration

VP Osibanjo is NOT a director at Alpha Beta. View the full list of directors here http://alpha-beta.net/people.htm

This is just kindergarten wailing filled with conjectures and assumptions (amidst horrible grammar and punctuation) which makes me wonder how this "analysis" made FP in the first place. It will do you people a greater good to support this administration to deliver the true dividends of a responsible government, instead of grasping at straws to cast aspersions on the President and his team in continuous futility.

may God bless you

let the wailers be

they will wail to death IJN...Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by after1: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Firefire:

se mo kan e e ni ewo ni ? pele.

Odigba...............

Baba e lokan lewo. Oloju ti rara, lo wa she shee weyre omo irankiran. Oloribu
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by sauceEEP(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Another barcanista wannabe. Keep wailing....
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by hazyfm: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:

LET THE WAILING CONTINUE #CHANGE2015 TILL JESUS COMES

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Firefire(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

[s] Baba e lokan lewo. Oloju ti rara, lo wa she shee weyre omo irankiran. Oloribu[/s]

enough laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:

WAIL ON

I can see ur useless have run out of something stupid to post, so I'll ignore u now, and pls don't forget to go for a brain check up..
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by rman: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
989900:
I think I now get it: most wailers think asset declaration's end game is basically to know your worth now -- No! It is essentially for comparing what you have now, to what you will have after your tenure.

The above reason is why a thorough check is conducted to be sure you are not inflating figures, such as pre-declare your intended loot as your worth now.

Oh wailers!

It appalling majority do not understand that is essentially what it is meant for. To provide a reference point for what you claimed you have before, what you earned during and what you are worth after holding public office.

What I expect majority to do is keep this information and do an analysis after they have left office.

Majority of Nigerians sense of reasoning is way below average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by after1: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Firefire:

enough laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhahaha. Mo fi aiye e rerin. Oti shoribu. Koshilo jor, omo aja
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Firefire(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

Buhahaha. Mo fi aiye e rerin. Oti shoribu. Koshilo jor, omo aja

Boda eleke ebu...
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by anonimi: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
koikoi2:
I foresee a situation where after 4 yrs buhari will not do anything tangible in his tenure but only consolidate and try and to take glory for d achievements of Jonathan.
We have just waited 4 yrs on probe, probe, probe and lie, lie, lie, propaganda, propaganda government.

Indeed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by j1mmy: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari is lying out of his teeth and I know he owns a huge textile business worth several hundred million naira. He also allowed his daughters to marry into corrupt governors families who have given contract and other monetary services to the Buhari family.

He collects money by proxy, either from friends and relatives who are involved with corrupt politicians or some very dodgy characters.

Example, Buhari will fly around the place with priavate jets bought from looted funds and accept campaign money from Tinubu but he will turn around and say he is not corrupt.

He is the in-law of one of the most corrupt governors in the history of Nigeria, Ali Modu Sherriff.

He can fool majority of Nigerians but he cannot fool me.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Goke7: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2015
The asset declaration of PMB and his vice whether anyone likes it or not have finally revealed GEJ as a fraud, anyone who still thinks GEJ was a great leader is mentally deranged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.