Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Proof: Maturity Is Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof: Maturity Is Overrated (786 Views)

Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Maturity as perceived by most Nigerians can pass for stupidity. The word is flung around these days it has lost it's true meaning and potency. This has been on my mind for years and had to let it out. I will simply paint scenarios.
(1) Scenario: A guy saw a very implicating message on her girlfriend's phone and asked if he should confront her.
People: Just show maturity and keep watching. My verdict: Why not dialogue with her with your facts and let her explain herself
(2) Scenario: Your girlfriend is a student or corper and you bought different appliances for her thereby spending much. Then just in few weeks you caught her cheating and you decide to move on
People: Just leave those things you bought for her it shows you are mature
My Verdict: Collect it back from her and do whatever you like with it. Did she show maturity when she cheated on you? or is the new boo suppose to drink cold water from the fridge you bought? lol
(3) Scenario: Your girlfriend keeps hugging every guy all in the name of friendship, keeps calling, chatting with suppose male friends she hardly ever does anything meaningful with her time.
People: Just let it slide or get used to it. If you correct her then it shows you are jealous and that is childish i.e Immature
My verdict: Call her to order straight up. If it's accessible to everybody then it's definitely not valuable.
* in my waffi brother's voice* Who Maturity don help? abegiii
Feel free to add yours o!

1 Like

Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Mazdell: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2015
maturity ke

1 Like

Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Mazdell:
maturity ke
Oya mi Lenu o shocked
Mazdell:
maturity ke
Oya mi Lenu o
Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by ayogun22: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2015
in a similar situation now. turn between the norm of doing what is mature to my own inner feelings

1 Like

Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2015
ayogun22:
in a similar situation now. turn between the norm of doing what is mature to my own inner feelings
Bro forget that maturity gibberish and follow your heart.
Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Tallesty1(m): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Being a lady on Nland is hardgringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by henribj(m): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2015
easier said than done.
Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Johnnoah1st: 2:26am On Sep 04, 2015
@OP, all wat u listed is stupidity and not any fuccking maturity, how can i furnish a house 4 a girl and he will later bring another guy to stay in dat house? mehn! i will rather throw all wat i bought 4 her into an ocean dan leaving it 4 her in d name of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@OP, all wat u listed is stupidity and not any fuccking maturity, how can i furnish a house 4 a girl and he will later bring another guy to stay in dat house? mehn! i will rather throw all wat i bought 4 her into an ocean dan leaving it 4 her in d name of maturity.
Have seen people who let go of such in the name of maturity. Even here on nairaland Romance section a thread is there of a guy who bought samsung galaxy note 3 for a babe on her birthday using cooperative loan only for her to dump the guy in 48 hours. And so many people advised maturity' too. If am the one you will drop my phone o... no be fight but if you break up with me then please break up with my phone too tongue
Johnnoah1st:
Have seen people who let go of such in the name of maturity. Even here on nairaland Romance section a thread is there of a guy who bought samsung galaxy note 3 for a babe on her birthday using cooperative loan only for her to dump the guy in 48 hours. And so many people advised maturity' too. If am the one you will drop my phone o... no be fight but if you break up with me then please break up with my phone too
Re: Proof: Maturity Is Overrated by hos4x(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Maturity don baf?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me!!!!!!!! I Am Love Struck / Wat Wiil U Do If Ur Bro/sis Brings Home A Physically Challenged Gal/boi As Bae / I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.