Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost (67775 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Over 30 million naira on Display and I never see 200 to chop mama put this morning.. Kontinu
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Holyfield1(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1 Wiaris your own? shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by lordsharks(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Cool
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by MrTolulope(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Okay byee
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by jkbee(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
In a world of OSTENTATION & MATERIALISM... U FLAUNTS IRRELEVANT THINGS.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by timilehing(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Thrash
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by deeboiii: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
I also use omega sea master professional co-axial chronometer 600m/2000ft. It worth 1.3million naira. I have proof and can send pictures
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by rawpadgin(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Good
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Dinocarex(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Me way no be celebrity self. I have got 2 great wristwatches. Micheal Kors and Laurine although both prices is not more than 10k.
I'm happy to tell u that, its still doing the same function with 7m wristwatches.. it tells TIME.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by sage2(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
It is no wonder that every school kid wanna be a musician. These niggers are giving kids the illusion that they are richer than some of us in other professions. That is is not true. We own the companies and so we the real money men. Kids should stay in school and focus on STEM courses. Na STEM sure pass. Hit like if you agree and share if you disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Dinocarex(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
DATASELLS100:
GET DATA HERE WITH ME
I hope u're not a scam!!!
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by tolexy007(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
but wait ooo, wearing two wrist watch at the same time, is that not madness? undecided
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Faraidi(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
WIZKID

Wizkid is without a doubt one of the few celebrities who loves to spend a ton of cash on fashion items.

The star boy in an interview once said:

“My wristwatches are my favourite fashion pieces, I really have a cool collection.”

Wizkid is also the proud owner of a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller watch that costs about N7.4M.

Credit : Madailygist.com

Will the so called watch tell when the world will end?
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by sauceEEP(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:

For your info, i got love for music right from my child hood days.. .. . didn't know I was gonna sing my own song sometime in future till january 2015.

I ain't doing music cuz davido and psquare got mansions in lekki..

I'm doing music cuz i got love for music.
Keep the flag flying bro, one day you go hammer big.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by stanley000: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
okay good for them,meanwhile see my signature for your cheap data,meanwhile its half service before payment
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Elxandre(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
sage2:
It is no wonder that every school kid wanna be a musician. These niggers are giving kids the illusion that they are richer than some of us in other professions. That is is not true. We own the companies and so we the real money men. Kids should stay in school and focus on STEM courses. Na STEM sure pass. Hit like if you agree and share if you disagree.
Yes they are.
How many professionals earn over 60million a year?
Just few.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by eph12(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
kingobozy:
Good for them. God will take me there one day. Isn't it childish and stupid to wear wrist watch in both hands? 9ja celebs and their notice me attitude.
My guy it's his money. If he wants to wear it on his d!ck e no concern anybody. Same is done even in western world so drop this 9ga celeb thingy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by sotall(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Someone buys a wristwatch worth 7M ....I wonder if the wristwatch actually knows when my Lord Jesus is coming
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by exclusive7(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2015
pls I get question....wizkid watch;the 7.4m own..the watch dy tell when jesus go come?
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by praisekeyz(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok dats nyc!! Na una money make una do wetin please una. U worked hard 4 it.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by sage2(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Elxandre:

Yes they are.
How many professionals earn over 60million a year?
Just few.

And how many musicians? You will be surprised at what ITC guys are raking in. Just one project will eclipse these niggers. I still insist on STEM being the surest way to make it big.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
If you are not seeing my own ice it means my sleeves is on it... grin

Waste of money when at the end of the day it says the same time as everyone else's watch and still seen by the same naked eyes that everyone has....worn on the same wrist as everyone with a wrist. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by harry509: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Kcee

Kcee is a Nigerian singer who is known for his luxurious lifestyle andexpensive way of stepping out. The singer who is also a self-acclaimed fashion icon definitely knows how to spend his money on great fashion items.

Like other top celebrities, Kcee never forgets to tell his fans when he acquires a very expensive wristwatch or automobile.

The singer is a proud owner of a Submariner Rolex wristwatch which cost about N1.7million.
I av notn 2 say @ all ooh. All I know is dat GOD wil surely bless me soon.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by adellam16(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
WIZKID

Wizkid is without a doubt one of the few celebrities who loves to spend a ton of cash on fashion items.

The star boy in an interview once said:

“My wristwatches are my favourite fashion pieces, I really have a cool collection.”

Wizkid is also the proud owner of a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller watch that costs about N7.4M.

Credit : Madailygist.com

what does dis mean I don't just get it.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by tgmservice: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Check out mine!!! dope right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by j4sure(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats oooooooooooo
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
adellam16:
what does dis mean I don't just get it.
what?
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2015
HATERS BE LIKE...
Daniel058:
FLAUNTING SEASON

undecided SMM kiss
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by angieberry(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2015
This guy!! grin grin grin grin
Freemanan:
Mine.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by lordbish(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
7.4 million!! Nigerian artiste don't want to invest soon they will go broke and start begging for money like ojb did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.