Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost (67773 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Israel5(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Can d watch watch over you? If no. Then my 500naira watch is of more value.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by adellam16(f): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:

what?
d post, d topic! What r u trying to tell us? I mean what is d moral of d story? Celebs flaunting their watches! What's it supposed to add to my life? I'm curious.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2015
FannySwindler:
If you are not seeing my own ice it means my sleeves is on it... grin

Waste of money when at the end of the day it says the same time as everyone else's watch and still seen by the same naked eyes that everyone has....worn on the same wrist as everyone with a wrist. cool
POVERTY MENTALITY.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
adellam16:
d post, d topic! What r u trying to tell us? I mean what is d moral of d story? Celebs flaunting their watches! What's it supposed to add to my life? I'm curious.
Inspiration for the youths who wants to live a wayward and noisy life..... QED

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
adellam16:

you have the right to ignore the thread and take a walk right??
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
I want to use this opportunity to remind you guys that my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles drops on the 28th of October 2015 same day same time.

song n tha mix.. photo below..

*I'm third (3rd) from the right after korede bello*

Thanks guys for so much.

Hopefully one day, dried bones shall rise again wink

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Elxandre(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
sage2:

And how many musicians? You will be surprised at what ITC guys are raking in. Just one project will eclipse these niggers. I still insist on STEM being the surest way to make it big.
I agree too.

But its easier becoming financially successful in music than in STEM.
You see artistes buying Bentleys in Nigeria after a short while singing.
How many professionals can afford a G-wagon alongside another super car?

I agree that a very successful professional could match up to these guys, but let's be honest, e no easy to make am financially big from Engineering or whatever science field.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
angieberry:
This guy!! grin grin grin grin
I heard good girls like natural guys joor.. So I am being natural... I came to the world with empty wrist.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Spain007(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Mine...

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria is full of idiots.
These are wrong role models for Nigerian youths.
No wonder many of them are turning to criminal activities for get what they don't have and are too lazy to work for a decent living.

Justin Bierber who is just 21 and has more than US$200 million is not as stupid as these Nigerian hip hop desperados displaying what they think are their best assets.
See how much Justin has been giving back to help thousands of the less privileged.

Justin Bieber: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars
https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/justin-bieber
Profile of Justin Bieber's support for charities including PETA, Comic Relief, and Red ... Stars Donate To IfOnly's American Red Cross Campaign Apr 8, 2015.
Justin Bieber Wins Champ Of Charity Award At The 2014 ...
hollywoodlife.com/.../justin-bieber-champ-of-charity-award-young-holl...
Jul 28, 2014 - Say what you will about Justin Bieber, 20, but he's definitely a ... After explaining that he gives back to sick children not for the positive press, but ...
Hollywood's 8 Most Charitable Celebs: Justin Bieber ...
hollywoodlife.com/.../celebrity-charities-most-charitable-celebs-hollywo...
Dec 27, 2012 - Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, and Demi Lovato are ... 12, where she asked fans to donate towards Hurricane Sandy relief. ... young people with volunteer and community service opportunities.
ANDPOP | Justin Bieber's 20 Acts of Kindness
www.andpop.com/2014/03/01/justin-biebers-20-acts-of-kindness/
Mar 1, 2014 - In honour of Justin Bieber's 20th birthday, we compiled a list of just 20 amazing acts of ... We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want. ... to support The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee for Flood Relief.

I know a 24 year old Nigerian youth who is already the Co-Founder and Vice President, Africa, of an awesome IT start up and he is richer than all these hip hop artistes, but his company is investing millions of dollars in training young Nigerians and other Africans to become world class IT experts.
Even at 24, this Nigerian genius inspires and motivates me even though decades back at 21, I was already an internationally exhibited artist and project artist for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services and later at 25, a program consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria and could afford to travel anywhere in the world. But I chose to invest in building lives for a better and greater nation and not wasting millions of naira on perishable things that will not add anything to our GDP or GNP.

The youngest Nobel Prize winner in the world is only 18 years old Malala Yousafzai and she is already running her The Malala Fund global campaign for the education of all poor girls in the world and more concerned about the over 6 million Nigerian girls out of school than our intellectually retar-ded celebrities who have never done anything worthy for these millions of deprived girls in Nigeria and in fact prefer using them as housemaids, with the exception of the controversial Mrs. Tonto Dikeh- Oladunni Olakunle Churchill who insisted on educating her housemaid to even tertiary level of education.

How many Nigerian male and female artistes can do what Malala is doing for the less privileged girls in Pakistan, Nigeria and other parts of the world?
Stand #withMalala is a global 12-month, multi-platform social action campaign that will
accompany the documentary film, “He Named Me Malala.” Like over 60 million girls globally,
Malala Yousafzai struggled for the basic right to be educated. The combination of poverty,
violence, and tradition holds girls back, limiting their individual potential and stifling economic,
social, and political progress for their local communities and the world as a whole. In Malala’s
words, “While basic education begins to unlock potential, it is secondary education that provides
the wings that allow us to fly.” It is time for every girl to be free to learn for twelve years and lead
without fear.

Goals

Stand #withMalala will use the film to advance the movement of empowering girls through a
quality secondary education. Through a combination of an on-screen Call to Action activating
audiences and targeted screenings with policy and advocacy leaders, the Malala Fund aims to
raise mass awareness, funding, and policy change by:

Engaging millions of people worldwide as newfound champions for girls’ education
globally.

Investing millions through audience and other donors into local developing country
organizations directly providing girls with secondary education in countries where the
need is greatest.

Advocating for girls everywhere to receive 12 years of free, safe, quality education –
and put pressure on both donor and developing countries to deliver.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by agarawu23(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:

For your info, i got love for music right from my child hood days.. .. . didn't know I was gonna sing my own song sometime in future till June 2015.

I ain't doing music cuz davido and psquare got mansions in lekki..

I'm doing music cuz i got love for music.
same reason why I keep reminding you to focus on your music instead of the shiiit u wanna start in romance section. Those chicks have absolutely nothing to offer you. MONEY over BITCHESS.

I wish you best of luck smiley
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by IYANGBALI: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Optional2:
cant sleep av catarrh
symptom of pregnancy grin
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by adellam16(f): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:

you have the right to ignore the thread and take a walk right??
very obvious u don't have an answer! Meaning dere is no moral In dis post! Nothing to learn. Pele o
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by kingobozy: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
eph12:

My guy it's his money. If he wants to wear it on his d!ck e no concern anybody. Same is done even in western world so drop this 9ga celeb thingy.

Guy you are missing the point.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by iheanyi40(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
nice
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan. You can say what you like. So anyone who does not agree with the ideology of buying expensive stuff to show off has poverty mentality.

I can see you have DUAL MENTAL POVERTY .
1.In Cognition.
2. Behavioural.

Will recommend you for CBT. grin

Let me know the cost...I will gladly foot the bill. Nonsense. grin
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by adellam16(f): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Orikinla:
Nigeria is full of idiots.
These are wrong role models for Nigerian youths.
No wonder many of them are turning to criminal activities for get what they don't have and are too lazy to work for a decent living.

Justin Bierber who is just 21 and has more than US$200 million is not as stupid as these Nigerian hip hop desperados displaying what they think are their best assets.
See how much Justin has been giving back to help thousands of the less privileged.

Justin Bieber: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars
https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/justin-bieber
Profile of Justin Bieber's support for charities including PETA, Comic Relief, and Red ... Stars Donate To IfOnly's American Red Cross Campaign Apr 8, 2015.
Justin Bieber Wins Champ Of Charity Award At The 2014 ...
hollywoodlife.com/.../justin-bieber-champ-of-charity-award-young-holl...
Jul 28, 2014 - Say what you will about Justin Bieber, 20, but he's definitely a ... After explaining that he gives back to sick children not for the positive press, but ...
Hollywood's 8 Most Charitable Celebs: Justin Bieber ...
hollywoodlife.com/.../celebrity-charities-most-charitable-celebs-hollywo...
Dec 27, 2012 - Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, and Demi Lovato are ... 12, where she asked fans to donate towards Hurricane Sandy relief. ... young people with volunteer and community service opportunities.
ANDPOP | Justin Bieber's 20 Acts of Kindness
www.andpop.com/2014/03/01/justin-biebers-20-acts-of-kindness/
Mar 1, 2014 - In honour of Justin Bieber's 20th birthday, we compiled a list of just 20 amazing acts of ... We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want. ... to support The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee for Flood Relief.

I know a 24 year old Nigerian youth who is already the Co-Founder and Vice President, Africa, of an awesome IT start up and he is richer than all these hip hop artistes, but his company is investing millions of dollars in training young Nigerians and other Africans to become world class IT experts.
Even at 24, this Nigerian genius inspires and motivates me even though decades back at 21, I was already an internationally exhibited artist and project artist for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services and later at 25, a program consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria and could afford to travel anywhere in the world. But I chose to invest in building lives for a better and greater nation and not wasting millions of naira on perishable things that will add anything to our GDP or GNP.

The youngest Nobel Prize winner in the world is only 18 years old Malala Yousafzai and she is already running her The Malala Fund global campaign for the education of all poor girls in the world and more concerned about the over 6 million Nigerian girls out of school than our intellectually retarded celebrities who have never done anything worthy for these millions of deprived girls in Nigeria and in fact prefer using them as housemaids, the exception of the controversial Mrs. Tonto Dikeh- Oladunni Olakunle Churchill who insisted on educating her housemaid to even tertiary level of education.

How many Nigerian male and female artistes can do what Malala is doing for the less privileged girls in Pakistan, Nigeria and other parts of the world?
Stand #withMalala is a global 12-month, multi-platform social action campaign that will
accompany the documentary film, “He Named Me Malala.” Like over 60 million girls globally,
Malala Yousafzai struggled for the basic right to be educated. The combination of poverty,
violence, and tradition holds girls back, limiting their individual potential and stifling economic,
social, and political progress for their local communities and the world as a whole. In Malala’s
words, “While basic education begins to unlock potential, it is secondary education that provides
the wings that allow us to fly.” It is time for every girl to be free to learn for twelve years and lead
without fear.

Goals

Stand #withMalala will use the film to advance the movement of empowering girls through a
quality secondary education. Through a combination of an on-screen Call to Action activating
audiences and targeted screenings with policy and advocacy leaders, the Malala Fund aims to
raise mass awareness, funding, and policy change by:

Engaging millions of people worldwide as newfound champions for girls’ education
globally.

Investing millions through audience and other donors into local developing country
organizations directly providing girls with secondary education in countries where the
need is greatest.

Advocating for girls everywhere to receive 12 years of free, safe, quality education –
and put pressure on both donor and developing countries to deliver.

now dis is what I'm talking bout! Dis is d kind of celeb news I am craving to hear. Not dese dry stories of wealth flaunting Mr Airforce 1. How many cars and watches ur celebs in d music industry gat aint wat should make d news, but what dey ave done in d lives of d youths in. D country. Good one

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Rotimi47: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
And people are saying why are we using wrist watches of 600 US dollars, make them come see 50k dolls own wey D'banj dey wear. Hatters tongue
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by adellam16(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Inspiration for the youths who wants to live a wayward and noisy life..... QED
nice answer becos dats exactly wat dis post is all about
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Rotimi47: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Leyemoshood:
Dbanj,Don Jazzy and Freeze of coolfm are the biggest rolex guys i know,their rolex collection is worth over 20million naira each...check instagram for any doubt

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
One of D'banj watch cost over 11million naira, just one watch & he most of the time puts on 2 watches. That guy is wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by fortunechy(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
THE POSTER HW DO U KW?GO GET UR FACT RIT
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
FannySwindler:
Freemanan. You can say what you like. So anyone who does not agree with the ideology of buying expensive stuff to show off has poverty mentality.

I can see you have DUAL MENTAL POVERTY .
1.In Cognition.
2. Behavioural.

Will recommend you for CBT. grin

Let me know the cost...I will gladly foot the bill. Nonsense. grin
Who be this again...
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Daniel058(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:
HATERS BE LIKE...
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by seanjy4konji: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Notin do you..Notin do my G Shock...

Life na turn by turn..if it be your own today,my own fit be tomorrow...

Race is not for the swift,Time and chance only favoreth them.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by ogunyooye(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
3D wristband

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
adellam16:
nice answer becos dats exactly wat dis post is all about
They should continue... There will be peace when They are done..
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Emmyk(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Here is mine too wink Cartier

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Daniel058(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:
HATERS BE LIKE...
4wia grin

grin . .
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:

For your info, i got love for music right from my child hood days.. .. . didn't know I was gonna sing my own song sometime in future till June 2015.

I ain't doing music cuz davido and psquare got mansions in lekki..

I'm doing music cuz i got love for music.

But you can't sing now embarassed

You are going to join the list of Nigeria noise makers association undecided
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2015
adellam16:
very obvious u don't have an answer! Meaning dere is no moral In dis post! Nothing to learn. Pele o

iwo no pele ti e

Elenu gbeske
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:
Mine.
This is worth 1 billion dollars.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Tobex4realTobex234:

This is worth 1 billion dollars.
More than boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.