Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs (20412 Views)

Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / 3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by tinsel: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
PDP is fast becoming a joke in this her way opposition. Attack everything whether good or bad and spread rumours everywhere in the name of opposition.
They are yet to come out from the shock that Jonathan is no more the President.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Leyemoshood: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by babyfaceafrica: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Pdp will not be happy with this news
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2015
harrysterol:
After all the speculacations that he was appointed against his will

well i hope sanitise that sector because it is more rotten than a spoilt egg
Harry my G, top of the morning cool
Have a blessed day.

Did I say chimkaire is always asking about you? cheesy wink
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by 175(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, substantiate ur claim and i will be convinced that u arent an eediot.

Demdem and insults, just like bread n butter. . .however, I'm not offended at all. cheesycheesygringrin.
I will continue to pray for you. . .dats all. Just learn to air ur veiws without insults!
To substantiate my claims, pls go to Nigeria Custom Service website there's no press release to that effect. Custom Service runs a realtime update on it's website. Last update was on the 2nd of September, 2015.

https://www.customs.gov.ng

Even up to this very moment, the designation of CG is still vacant there. . .in a nutshell, even though he shall resume sometime, but for now, Ali has not resumed.

1 Like

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
I tot some officers were protesting If dem born any wailing custom well make dem come protest na, baba dey try sanitize una wan dey wail.
who born monkey for here?
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by batstan(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
A proven administrator, still remember how he sanitised Kaduna civil service, before the umbrella men corrupted it again. A disciplined and principled man is always seen as a wicked person.
The customs will start remitting in zillions.....
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by 175(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Jonnyseg:
Fools like you still dey?
Honestly I'm not offended by your needless insult. grincheesy so I will pass it off!
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Demdem(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
175:

Even up to this very moment, the designation of CG is still vacant there. . .in a nutshell, Ali has not resumed.

fool u are nuts. President has made his appointment and u dare say post is vacant simply because one eediot has refused to update a govt website he is being paid to do.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by BJgaiya: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Hameed Ali is as strict as Buhari, watch out for hurricane Hameed in Customs.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by 175(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

fool u are nuts. President has made his appointment and u dare say post is vacant simply because one eediot has refused to update a govt website he is being paid to do.

Why quote an abridged version of my comment and use as ur basis for counter opinion My submissions are;
Ali has not yet resumed.
Ali did not resume yesterday
Ali shall surely resume but he has not. ( so why the lies)
The NSC is known to showcasing events like these on the media . . .but none whatsoever!
Finally, where you abused in ur childhood? Cos the volume of hate in u is beyond comprehension!

1 Like

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
He should not be paid for absenteeism
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by batstan(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
BJgaiya:
Hameed Ali is as strict as Buhari, watch out for hurricane Hameed in Customs.
Only a handfull of their kind exist. Gen Kontogora, of blessed memory, did same in ABU back then,'94-'96, till date ABU never recover from the disciplinary act taken then

1 Like

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by omolami: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
All hail Colonel Comptroller General of Custom Service of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Obviously Nigeria making name in rank structure creation.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by talktonase(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
MY QUESTION IS Col HAMEED ALI (rtd) GONNA WEAR THE CUSTOM UNIFORM AND RANK OF CGC
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
he entered at 11:30am n left the office at 11:52am spending barely 30minutes, from whr abeg?
That is exact 12minutes, why r these media trying so hard not to be concise with the event on ground?
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by happiyke: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Finally, Thank God
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by autotrader014(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

Must u call him a fool? Ur really sick and pathetic
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by 175(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
he entered at 11:30am n left the office at 11:52am spending barely 30minutes, from whr abeg?
That is exact 12minutes, why r these media trying so hard not to be concise with the event on ground?

My broda I tire ooo. . .na wetin I dey try tell these APC children ooo. . .Kai make una fear God ooo. .lol
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by multikolour(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
rooftech:
Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs Headquarters

Decked in a brown kaftan, Col. Ali arrived the Headquarters at 11: 30am and left at 11:52am, spending about 30 minutes. It was some officers who informed the Acting CG that Col.

came 11:30 and left 11:52 and you said he spent 30 minutes, poor journalism. besides how do you expect me to believe this news.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by 175(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2015
autotrader014:

If na Demdem, just pity the guy. This is what a NairaLander said about him in one thread like dat:
HzRF:
Especially dat demdem
At times I wonder if God bestowed undiluted
stupidity on him so that tru him we might
be appreciative of who we are.
Wen it comes to stupidity demdem is an
institution

1 Like

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
autotrader014:

Eediot, he has an history with me. Next time, mind ur business and poke ur shameless nose into something else.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by lonelydora: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Thank God. After much pressure
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Ajgal10(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2015
modath:

He has no choice but to accept....He may not be keen cos the level of corruption in customs will make Devil himself get scared but he will sanitise customs.

Thought wailers were rejoicing that customs officers rejected him hence his non assumption of office...
The Most Corrupt Group in Customs are the Hausa Fulanis.They come from the Dessert but yet Work only in the Sea Areas,they reserve the choiciest posts for themselves in Every Aspect including promotion,transfer,courses,etc.So if Hamid Alli is coming to Sanitize Customs it is His Brothers he has to contend with.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by chukel(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

demdem, easy with the way u hurl "fo.ol" at people. Yea, these chaps can be annoying. But easy. How far?
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Bialegend(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Col. Hamid Ali (rtd) the best man for the job. I am loving this. Haters gonn die. Proudly 5%
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
175:

Why quote an abridged version of my comment and use as ur basis for counter opinion My submissions are;

I did because that is the most sensible part fool.

Ali has not yet resumed.
Ali did not resume yesterday
Ali shall surely resume but he has not. ( so why the lies)

And ur basis is a govt website that has the history of not updating her website. Besides u also claimed no CG yet.

The NSC is known to showcasing events like these on the media . . .but none whatsoever!

Shut up. New era is here and the new man in charge has no time for frivolities.

[s]
Finally, where you abused in ur childhood? Cos the volume of hate in u is beyond comprehension! [/s]

Fool, no abuse but calling u by ur true name.

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by chukel(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
you are among those who tout PMB'S failure in maths, but u couldn't do this simple time arithmetic. It's 22 minutes. It's called assumption of duty. It doesn't matter if he spends 1 minute. The fact is that he reported to his duty post to assume duty.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by dantori(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Now IBO Transporters Who Have Containers Trapped For Long Will Soon Smile
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by asha80(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Bialegend:
Col. Hamid Ali (rtd) the best man for the job. I am loving this. Haters gonn die. Proudly 5%
funny someone like you is saying this
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by zik4ever: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
modath:

He has no choice but to accept....He may not be keen cos the level of corruption in customs will make Devil himself get scared but he will sanitise customs.

Thought wailers were rejoicing that customs officers rejected him hence his non assumption of office...
The report about him rejecting the appointment was actually carried by Daily Trust -a very pro-North newspaper. See their update today:

The new Comptroller General of Customs, retired Colonel Hameed Ali was at the headquarters of the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) in Abuja yesterday, Daily Trust can authoritatively report.
This is just as more details emerged as to why Ali is yet to report for duty at the Customs headquarters officially. Daily Trust learnt that Ali wants to serve as sole administrator, rather than comptroller general, and report to the president directly instead of the minister of finance. It is not clear whether the president has agreed to the demands made by Ali, a former military administrator of Kaduna State.
Yesterday’s visit was the first by Ali since his appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari a week ago.
Officials at the Customs office said Colonel Ali met with top management officers including the acting head and other Deputy Comptroller Generals (DCG) during the visit but opined that he was not there to resume duty.
Officers who spoke with our reporter at the headquarters yesterday said: “He did not resume. It is not right to use the word ‘Resumption’. He actually came to the headquarters today.”
“He briefly had some time with the senior officers. He went to the Comptroller General (CG) office and officers went in there to greet him. The acting CG, Mr John Atte, met with him and he later left,” a source said.
On when he would resume, it was learnt that Colonel Ali said his coming yesterday was a private one and not yet official. That he came for a visit to see the office and senior management officers.
“I can confirm that he came to the customs headquarters today, had some few words with the DCGs and left,” an officer said.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/hameed-ali-shows-up-at-customs-headquarters/109348.html
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Femolacaster:
oya, wailers come and wail....
they are still sleeping,they wailed throughout last night because of the president/vp's asset declaration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / Wole Soyinka Being Arrested In 1967 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.