Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs (20411 Views)

Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / 3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
chukel:
demdem, easy with the way u hurl "fo.ol" at people. Yea, these chaps can be annoying. But easy. How far?

seriously, i know the selected ones.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by harrysterol(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Harry my G, top of the morning cool
Have a blessed day.

Did I say chimkaire is always asking about you? cheesy wink
oh my chimkaire luv just tell her i'm to die for her

Morning bro,! How are you doing na?
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2015
175:
This is a big lie from the pit of hell. . . APC trying to do damage control. Ali didn't report to anywhere whatsoever!
yeye like say him b customs officers, all of us @ the Hq saw him comes in and live, I even snap him myself from my office upstairs, see the picture

2 Likes

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by toyese01(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
175:
This is a big lie from the pit of hell. . . APC trying to do damage control. Ali didn't report to anywhere whatsoever!

Let's hear ur side of †̥ђε story cos you sound like" if he truly resumes ¥øŪ would have been †̥ђε one †̥ clean is sit, but alas you are yet †̥ clean any sit for anyAli †̥ sit as †̥ђε new bozz"

1 Like

Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
harrysterol:
oh my chimkaire luv just tell her i'm to die for her

Morning bro,! How are you doing na?
She dey background dey eye u na. She say she ready die 4 ur loff too tongue
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Harry my G, top of the morning cool
Have a blessed day.

Did I say chimkaire is always asking about you? cheesy wink
I jes dey luk una 2 sad undecided
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by bomasek(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

The Most Corrupt Group in Customs are the Hausa Fulanis.They come from the Dessert but yet Work only in the Sea Areas,they reserve the choiciest posts for themselves in Every Aspect including promotion,transfer,courses,etc.So if Hamid Alli is coming to Sanitize Customs it is His Brothers he has to contend with.
Which Command u dey work?
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by harrysterol(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

She dey background dey eye u na. She say she ready die 4 ur loff too tongue
cheesy cheesy ole
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2015
chimkaire:
I jes dey luk una 2 sad undecided
Since you asked, did I tell you my guy (harrysterol) has containers of power-bank overseas and was just bestowed with a chieftaincy title few weeks backs undecided
Be nice to him embarassed
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Since you asked, did I tell you my guy has containers of power-bank overseas and was just bestowed with a chieftaincy title few weeks backs undecided
...this is his attorney speaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2015
chimkaire:
...this is his attorney speaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
No, barrister-at-large cheesy cheesy
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

No, barrister-at-large cheesy cheesy
...how you dey jare? grin
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by 2dillu2(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
175:
wailer angry angry angry sad
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by harrysterol(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Since you asked, did I tell you my guy (harrysterol) has containers of power-bank overseas and was just bestowed with a chieftaincy title few weeks backs undecided
now wey i the drive ferrari alone she no wan gree grin until i add G-wagon to it ( chimkaire) your bride price is available now grin 3M
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by bashydemy(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
175:

Demdem and insults, just like bread n butter. . .however, I'm not offended at all. cheesycheesygringrin.
I will continue to pray for you. . .dats all. Just learn to air ur veiws without insults!
To substantiate my claims, pls go to Nigeria Custom Service website there's no press release to that effect. Custom Service runs a realtime update on it's website. Last update was on the 2nd of September, 2015.

https://www.customs.gov.ng

Even up to this very moment, the designation of CG is still vacant there. . .in a nutshell, even though he shall resume sometime, but for now, Ali has not resumed.
hahaha you funny ooo, So you want latest information's to be on custom website? hahhaa even they have not update anything since PMB came to power.. The last pictures on their website is of GEJ, Okonjo Iweala etc
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
chimkaire:
...how you dey jare? grin
Kicking. Welcome back, how's your honeymoon?
harrysterol:
now wey i the drive ferrari alone she no wan gree grin until i add G-wagon to it ( chimkaire) your bride price is available now grin 3M
3M cefa shey? No problem grin
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha you funny ooo, So you want latest information's to be on custom website? hahhaa even they have not update anything since PMB came to power.. The last pictures on their website is of GEJ, Okonjo Iweala etc

u dey mind the eediot. Using website has his basis.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by harrysterol(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Kicking. Welcome back, how's your honeymoon?

3M cefa shey? No problem grin
u no go kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy na cefa be our currency abi cheesy if their villa the collect in cefas why not
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
175:

To substantiate my claims, pls go to Nigeria Custom Service website there's no press release to that effect. Custom Service runs a realtime update on it's website. Last update was on the 2nd of September, 2015.

https://www.customs.gov.ng

Check page 2 for pictorial evidence from warmis
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Check page 2 for pictorial evidence from warmis
u believe what u saw in the website or the media, I m telling u what I withnessed, any way I don't blame u, bt the truth is that he actually reported, I snapped his car my self
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by stinggy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Warmis:
u believe what u saw in the website or the media, I m telling u what I withnessed, any way I don't blame u, bt the truth is that he actually reported, I snapped his car my self
Sir I believe. Was only telling him so as yo clear his doubt.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Ajgal10(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
bomasek:
Which Command u dey work?
One of the Commands
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
oh.... finally.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by malikisah: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
175:
you people dont have shame at all!
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by bomasek(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

One of the Commands
Old or new officer? I'm in a Command in the SS region.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Ajgal10(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
bomasek:
Old or new officer? I'm in a Command in the SS region.
I am not an officer but my parents Are.
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by bomasek(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

I am not an officer but my parents Are.
Ok wink
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Akin0: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
To me , it is good to bring someone neutral to a place like Customs. It will sanitize that place. Let us see how things unfold. I wish Alli the best
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Fellonigerians: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
rooftech:
Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs Headquarters

Against reports in various papers (excluding LEADERSHIP) that the recently appointed Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Col. Hamid Ali, is yet to resume office, the new CG arrived the Customs Headquarters unannounced at 11: 30am with a couple of aides and headed straight for his office without the knowledge of the Acting CG, John Atte.

Decked in a brown kaftan, Col. Ali arrived the Headquarters at 11: 30am and left at 11:52am, spending about 30 minutes. It was some officers who informed the Acting CG that Col. Ali had arrived and he promptly went to receive the new CG who was headed to the office of the former CG, Dikko Inde.

At the office, Col. Ali was said to have looked around after which he left the headquarters at 11:52.

Speculations are rife that Ali, appointed on Thursday along with the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) Babachir David Lawal, Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Service Kure Martin Abeshi and two others, with effect from August 27, may not be keen on the appointment they were offered.

Ali has been Buhari’s Chief of Staff for nearly five years, until Buhari won the presidential elections in April and took office as president.

He and others that had worked for Buhari, either as a retired army general or a candidate running for office, have remained close to Buhari, even when he had moved into the Presidential Villa.

http://leadership.ng/news/458521/hamid-ali-resumes-at-customs-headquarters

Rumour mongers...
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by autotrader014(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

Eediot, he has an history with me. Next time, mind ur business and poke ur shameless nose into something else.
Wen it comes to stupidity, u are an institution.. ur really dumb, even more dan I tot
Re: Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
autotrader014:

Wen it comes to stupidity, my papa is an institution.. The fool is really dumb, even more dan I tot

This is more like it
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency cabal in dilemma on Buhari - Governor fayose / Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me / Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.