Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Relationship Fails For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Relationship Fails For Ladies (763 Views)

Reasons Why Relationship Ends / Why Relationship Fails? / Questions And Solutions Why Relationship Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
As a councellor, I have gathered that most ladies have failed relationships for one or more of the following reasons :

* They often fall in love with Guys who do not really loved them, when they see those who truly appreciate them, they rarely care
* They look for ready made guy instead of making the man they want out of a simple man who cares
* Wrong timing for a relationship, dating a guy who just entered university bcs his father is a senator
* looked for serious date in a wrong place in the name of class,
* shying away from serious issues that weill produce stable relationship and make the man to sit up, hereby concentrating on the sexual prowess of the guy in questions
* comparing their God given relationship with some sexy promiscuous stars, forgetting that each relation is unique and need to be builded
* like to experiment with so called sugar daddies / Guys despite thier relationships who are ready to go extra mile just to get them laid and later call them names.
* They forget the alter of prayers for their man , forgetting that every good things require prayers

To everybody, lets make relationships works for ladies instead of deceiving a lady for sex sake. Let evry lady also learn from the points above. wishing u all a happy relationships
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by webpro(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
True talk guru grin
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by vanderjo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster,
you hit the nail on the head,nice one and that is indeed the truth.
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by Ben13: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2009
*Wat more can I say* Life's Good ! cheesy
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by webpro(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ben20001:

*Wat more can I say* Life's Good ! cheesy

True Talk
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by origina9ja(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
jojohnson:

To everybody, lets make relationships works for ladies instead of deceiving a lady for sex sake. Let evry lady also learn from the points above. wishing u all a happy relationships
woooow
cant believe the poster is a guy
gud 1
i hope that guys can see how much pain they cause to some gal just by lying to them
say the truth and you shall be set free tongue
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by Ben13: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
ride on, pastor. tongue
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by puskin: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster
Failed relationships will always b there. Guys goin afta ladies because of sex, ladies goin afta guys because of money. Its d law of nature, gv wat u hv 2get wat u want.
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by segzicres(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
ladies are the ones that decieve men. they dress like prostitutes and the man gets interested b'cos he thinks she'll be an easy lay. when he get her laid she complains about men.
who got decieved?
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by webpro(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2009
wen a girl comes after money and gets it, and the man spending, coming after seks, and succeeds, who gains and who losses.?
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by Omolola1(f): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Segzi
The guy

@ webpro
The lady gains and the guy loses grin

On a more serious note, girls deceive more than the guys.
If you check very well, most relationships that fail are mostly the fault of the ladies.
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2009
Your article makes sense; keep it up. wink
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by iice(f): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
Wow, never knew we were in relationships by ourselves cheesy
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by CrazyMan(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
Someone’s got to watch your back remember?

So you're not alone in relationships.
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by iice(f): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ahh but we are, since apparently, we are the only ones with all those problems leading to failed relationships cheesy
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by segzicres(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
@omolola @ Segzi
The guy

lol, very funny. the babe loses her virginity or her pussie and you tell me the guy loses.
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by CrazyMan(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Iice

You have all those problems because you hardly appreciate men; what every man needs in a relationship is a little complimentary message from his partner.

Most girls’ mouths get heavy when it comes to this part; they prefer to spend the larger half of the cycle expecting the poor guy to appreciate them more and telling them how good and lovely they look.

But we get nothing in return.

Now you claim being alone.

God de sha  undecided
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by iice(f): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
Na wah undecided
I was reacting to the thread.  .  .Not talking about myself.
We are apparently the cause of all the doomed relationships in our lives, since in our relationships, it takes only 1 (us females) to make a relationship.

Those who complain know what they get, where they meet all these ladies, the things they do to promote the cycle.
Like i usually say, you get what you ask for not always though cheesy
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by CrazyMan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
iice:

Na wah undecided
I was reacting to the thread. . .Not talking about myself.
We are apparently the cause of all the doomed relationships in our lives, since in our relationships, it takes only 1 (us females) to make a relationship.

Those who complain know what they get, where they meet all these ladies, the things they do to promote the cycle.
Like i usually say, you get what you ask for not always though cheesy

I agree with you here
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by yme1(f): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
The truth is that most of us (women) fall too easily for the wrong guys

@poster
good work
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by topup: 3:22am On Apr 04, 2009
I think that was a great post. I'm not sure if those are ALL the reasons, but I definitely found 3 that applied to me.

One thing though is that you can't help a relationship, occuring at the wrong time sometimes, because you don't realise it's the wrong time until when it's ended.
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by oluwafemi113(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2009
next
Re: Why Relationship Fails For Ladies by sugabelle: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2009
@ poster

nice one, but isnt it based more on personal experience than actual research? Either way, thanks for sharing. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? / What Should I Do? / Parent's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.