Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (763 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by cfranky: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
I have been dating a girl for about 4 years now. I met her as a virgin; she is so beautiful and looks like a model. We love each other very much. I told her I hate lies. That it is better to say the truth or forget me. She is very loving and caring. I am even planning settling down with her. I have always believed and trusted her. She is the kind any man will want as a wife. But recently, she shows me some pictures she took in a studio about a year ago posing as a model. In two of the pics she was not wearing anything except for her pant. She said she decided on her own to take those pics, that there is no way she can hide anything from me that was why she showed me the pics. That apart from that, nothing and no one has ever touched her. I was very bitter but she asked for forgiveness.
She said she has been battling with herself on the issue because she doesn’t know how I will feel. She said she has to confess to me because she loves me. She is the girl I am planning to get married to. Should I go ahead…am confused.
Re: What Should I Do? by jaybee3(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
So what is the problem?
Re: What Should I Do? by belingo2: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
So what is the problem? Huh Huh, besides that, this story sounds familiar, where do you leave?
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
/\
i
i
Really? grin . . . heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@ Poster------> I wonder wat u would do in a much mo complicated situation undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by Igwe9(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
@poster
Do what is in mind smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Should I Do? by belingo2: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
come to think of it, poster met the girl as virgin! what then is really your problem? because she took a picture that is not appropraite to the sight or what? she was not even with you when she took it and at that time she was happy about it! please don't make her feel less of a human being, she's got some low-self esteem too.
Re: What Should I Do? by Czarskit(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Leave her! No room for doubts. ~ *says to himself " I wonder how people can be so dumb " * ~ tongue
Re: What Should I Do? by belingo2: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Leave her! No room for doubts. ~ *says to himself " I wonder how people can be so dumb " * ~ tongue

the girl is dumb 4 showing you the pictures-i guess she wanted to be honest, too bad honesty don't pay these days. @ poster u will b a dumb boy if u allow the pictures to destroy that which you have built for 4 years!
Re: What Should I Do? by Czarskit(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Help me tell the dumb couple ~
Re: What Should I Do? by kugaba(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2009
whats your problem? u beta thank God for the decent lady you have. Grow up
Re: What Should I Do? by evergreen6: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
Seriously why do some people even bother to start a thread?
Re: What Should I Do? by belingo2: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2009
ever_green:

Seriously why do some people even bother to start a thread?

****his and leave thread***** the poster is as confused as those in a mental home!
Re: What Should I Do? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2009
The next time you get hold of the pics pls scan it and post it here so we can tell you if you need to continue seeing this babe or not.
Re: What Should I Do? by IykeD(m): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2009
I coudn't help laughing at this.What has she done, ok i get it, what she has done wrong is apologising over the pic.
Re: What Should I Do? by belingo2: 2:52am On Apr 23, 2009
IykeD:

I coudn't help laughing at this.What has she done, ok i get it, what she has done wrong is apologising over the pic.

seriously, apologise over what? pls my bro is looking for a wife, if poster claim she is a wife material pls pass her over.
Re: What Should I Do? by cfranky: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2009
Thanks for the all advice. I am very grateful.
Re: What Should I Do? by teissys(f): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2009
tongue
Sounds like a movie called "Critical Decision" or something starred by Mike Ezuruonye and Genevieve Nnaji. Bros I just hope it's not copy and paste
Re: What Should I Do? by cfranky: 11:29pm On May 10, 2009
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Confused! / Claims 2 Luv But No Call / How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.