Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? (2242 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / This Man's Suit Is So Special, Where Can One Actually Get One? / Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
I've read several epistles about relationships and marriages and I've given several advises vis-a-vis the situation.

However, I figured that we are usually too quick in judging people, regardless of the reasons behind a certain occurrence. Nothing ever happens in this life without a reason or a reasonable explanation.

For example, if I come online to seek for an advice about my cheating girlfriend, the next thing y'all are gonna say is:

-Break up with her
-A cheating girlfriend can kill
-She's gonna be cheating more if you marry her
-Your child might not be yours......

Have y'all ever think that if breaking up with someone you really love is that easy, no one would ever come online to seek for advice, perhaps we should just breakup with our partner at the slightest provocations, because that seem to be what is trending now.

Yesterday, while I was roaming about at a certain street in my area, I saw my girlfriend with a certain dude, his arm was wrapped around her as they walked pass me, but she didn't see me. And guess what? I'm very glad she didn't because assuming she did, we might have went our separate ways by now.

It's not that I'm not annoyed with her, in fact I am fuming with anger because I cannot seem to get the picture outta my head, and why is that? Because I love her and I'm not really ready to let go.

Y'all should have it at the back of your mind that women seem to have at least five different admirers weekly, it not more, especially the pretty ones. Yet they choose to stay with us, they choose to love only you. Why is that the case? Are you the most handsome wooer to ever approach her? Are you the most polished? Do you know your way around women more than the dozen others? There's got to be a certain traits of yours that made her love you completely and you are oblivion of that, you thought because you're rich or handsome, you're prolly all ladies guy. Mr. Man, that's not the case, and just as people fall in love easily, they also tend to fall out of love, and I'm hereby maintaining my stance that breakups should never be the solution to every problems in a relationship.

I caught my girlfriend with a guy and I didn't beat the both of them together, I love my boo so much and I don't wanna do something that will push her farther away, especially now that she's cheating on me. If I act irrationally or breakup with her, I'll be in emotional pain for at least 3-months while she'll keep enjoying herself with her new found love. I'm not gonna let that happen, instead I'm gonna charm her again as I did when wooing her, I'm gonna make her see and acquiesce to the fact that she loves me more than anything in this milky way. How do I hope to achieve that? I think our memories will come in handy, the times we spent together, the crazy things we did, etc. And I know that one way or another, I will definitely have my girl back.

This epistle is for those that brings their relationships problem online to seek for solution or advice and end up receiving misleading advises, I'm telling you that from this moment onwards; disregard such advises because those peeps giving it will never result to such advice if they find themselves in the same predicament. And no one will help you get through your heartbreak as you shall always be on your own; in emotional pain, frustration, anger and loneliness.

Think twice before you let others destroy your relationship for you. Save your love life Mr and Mrs and of course the miss too. Thanks!

Sveen.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by MISSNORA(f): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
No
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2015
the most painful part of heartbreak is d taught of anoda dude fvcking ur bae

That alone kills faster than borno bomb blast
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
No
Since when have you broken up?
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by bqlekan(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Yes! Over and over again
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
I Laugh! grin

I thought you were making a right point until I saw when you talked about trying to make her love you again even after she cheated on you.

Kudos! cheesy

I can do that in other situations but Never Ever when my woman cheats on me. And i'm sure she won't spare me too.

Period... smiley

1 Like

Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2015
angry

Honestly I can't. . .
After she cheated u. . .u still tryna make her love u again? . lolool Man thats dumbness at its peak.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
richommie:
angry

Honestly I can't. . .
After she cheated u. . .u still tryna make her love u again? . lolool Man thats dumbness at its peak.

#YOLO
No...it's weakness and it makes her feel his world revolves around her.

I can't try that shìt. Not like she has my baby yet or something.

Why the hell can't I kick her out? undecided
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Taylor86:

am telling you.i have gotten over that and vowed not to get too deep in any relationship
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
I Laugh! grin

I thought you were making a right point until I saw when you talked about trying to make her love you again even after she cheated on you.

Kudos! cheesy

I can do that in other situations but Never Ever when my woman cheats on me. And i'm sure she won't spare me too.

Period... smiley
I also cheat on her, that doesn't mean I don't love her. There are several things that leads to cheating, and finding out why she cheated on me is now my utmost priority.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Taylor86:

Do you know what makes it more complicated, I don't wanna accept the fact that she's getting rammed by another dude, the thought of it hurts.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Taylor86:

dude you are a GENIUS.... This is actually the 'HEARTBREAK' to me.........LWKM

Seriously at this point she is not your babe.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
I also cheat on her, that doesn't mean I don't love her. There are several things that leads to cheating, and finding out why she cheated on me is now my utmost priority.
You also cheat on her? cheesy

I guess that explains everything. You both deserve each other. grin

You don't expect a very faithful man to still forgive a cheating woman just like that. No matter the love he has for her. undecided

Do you know how HARD it is for a man to keep his dick in check? gringrin

Then his yeye girlfriend will now say she'll go and cheat on him. undecided

Na die be that!!... shocked
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2015
richommie:
angry

Honestly I can't. . .

#YOLO
Maybe you're right, perhaps I should avoid seeing her, maybe that'll help me forget about her cos I don't want anybody telling me to break up with her, I cannot bring myself to do it. I fall in love recklessly.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
Do you know what makes it more complicated, I don't wanna accept the fact that she's getting rammed by another dude, the thought of it hurts.
And the more you try to make her be with you the thoughts will still come to your mind.

You think say na easy thing? gringrin

Guy no go play o! cheesy
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
But,,sveen...you should try confronting her so that you'll know her reaction.

He could be her senior brother's cousin. Who knows? grin
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

You also cheat on her? cheesy

I guess that explains everything. You both deserve each other. grin

You don't expect a very faithful man to still forgive a cheating woman just like that. No matter the love he has for her. undecided

Do you know how HARD it is for a man to keep his dick in check? gringrin

Then his yeye girlfriend will now say she'll go and cheat on him. undecided

Na die be that!!... shocked

Bro, I feel like my world is crumbling, I've never experienced such a thing in my life, she looks so innocent and I've never nurtured such thought, I might even accuse my life of playing pranks on me. I'm not ready to let go, it hurts. I swear!
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by faith551(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Looking at the behaviour of girls in our country this days, I go into any relationship prepared for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
But,,sveen...you should try confronting her so that you'll know her reaction.

He could be her senior brother's cousin. Who knows? grin
Lol. If I get over this, I pity the girls that'll eventually fall prey to me thereafter.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by rawpadgin(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Op, i don't insult people on social media & I don't intend to start with u

apparently u still a suckling when it com to relationship issues

maybe u don't know that wen a woman stop loving u there ain't no demn thing u can do about that

so just let her go!

& why the Hell will I forgive a cheating girlfriend
Please guys, we should stop being a butt licker all in the name of love
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
Op, i don't insult people on social media & I don't intend to start with u

apparently u still a suckling when it com to relationship issues

maybe u don't know that wen a woman stop loving u there ain't no demn thing u can do about that

so just let her go!

& why the Hell will I forgive a cheating girlfriend

Thanks for the advice, I guess letting her go is the solution to my problem afterall. Even after I intertwine the topic to make it seem like a bad idea.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
Lol. If I get over this, I pity the girls that'll eventually fall prey to me thereafter.
grin
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by LadyJul(f): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Love sucks...i just broke up with my ex because i found out he had a g.f already before he started dating me..we didn't even date for long but am already so inlove,,,even after finding out he lied to me i still forgave him and still want to be just friends with him...sometimes i feel am over him other times i still miss his love so much...he's still dating dat other gal and dats driving me crazy,,i even told him i still love him but can't do anything about it since he already has a g.f...i can't even tell him to leave his g.f bcus of me because dat wud be very selfish.
.i honestly can't do dat,,,he said he still loves me but i don't wanna believe dat,,,but even if i can't date him, i still believe my true one is on the way....dis guy was actually my ist b.f,,,sometimes i still wonder if i still love him or if i just miss the feeling of having a b.f, having someone to make me feel special and all dat....but wat i know for sure is dat loving the wrong person sucks angry angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
faith551:
Looking at the behaviour of girls in our country this days, I go into any relationship prepared for the worst.

That's just it bruh! cheesy
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by faith551(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's just it bruh! cheesy

Aby oo, to trust girls this days be like to hold wall gheko for tail

2 Likes

Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
LadyJul:
Love sucks...i just broke up with my ex because i found out he had a g.f already before he started dating me..we didn't even date for long but am already so inlove,,,even after finding out he lied to me i still forgave him and still want to be just friends with him...sometimes i feel am over him other times i still miss his love so much...he's still dating dat other gal and dats driving me crazy,,i even told him i still love him but can't do anything about it since he already has a g.f...i can't even tell him to leave his g.f bcus of me because dat wud be very selfish.
.i honestly can't do dat,,,he said he still loves me but i don't wanna believe dat,,,but even if i can't date him, i still believe my true one is on the way....dis guy was actually my ist b.f,,,sometimes i still wonder if i still love him or if i just miss the feeling of having a b.f, having someone to make me feel special and all dat....but wat i know for sure is dat loving the wrong person sucks angry angry cry

Awwww,,sucks to be you right now crycry
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by juliusocean(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
nawa
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
This advice can only work in marriage, but as for a girlfriend or boyfriend issue,its a nah-nah
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by ayogun22: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
OK i will agree with your point and also disagree

(i) I agree that when you have relationship issues and bring them online especially Nairaland (from reading extensively) the overiding advice is quite rash. Breakup with her, she is no longer into u, she is shagging someone else. It happened to me once when i was having issues with my ex who i was in a LDR with. Very sweet girl and she showed a lot of love. We started having issues (mainly due to my own wahala) and she wanted a break which i didnt want so i kept trying to change her mind. I came on here and i took a terrible advice that she never loved me and only dated me cos of the abroad factor. He encouraged me to get closure by sending her very awful text and locking up which i did. Worst decision i have made so far in my relationship. So yes be careful when seeking advice online cos you are usually vulnurable and whatever people tell you can seem like the right thing.

(ii) I think when a babe cheats on you though and she wasnt raped you have to breakup with her though. Thats the ultimate offence in my opinion. What is going on with you right now is that you are deeply inlove with her. You should not try and make someone that cheated on you fall in love with you again. The relationship wont work.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Sveen: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
ayogun22:
OK i will agree with your point and also disagree

(i) I agree that when you have relationship issues and bring them online especially Nairaland (from reading extensively) the overiding advice is quite rash. Breakup with her, she is no longer into u, she is shagging someone else. It happened to me once when i was having issues with my ex who i was in a LDR with. Very sweet girl and she showed a lot of love. We started having issues (mainly due to my own wahala) and she wanted a break which i didnt want so i kept trying to change her mind. I came on here and i took a terrible advice that she never loved me and only dated me cos of the abroad factor. He encouraged me to get closure by sending her very awful text and locking up which i did. Worst decision i have made so far in my relationship. So yes be careful when seeking advice online cos you are usually vulnurable and whatever people tell you can seem like the right thing.

(ii) I think when a babe cheats on you though and she wasnt raped you have to breakup with her though. Thats the ultimate offence in my opinion. What is going on with you right now is that you are deeply inlove with her. You should not try and make someone that cheated on you fall in love with you again. The relationship wont work.
Thanks a bunch, I think you understand my stance.
Re: Did You Actually Get Over The Heartbreak? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
At Sveen, I understand where your coming from. People in love tend to be consumed and fought just to hold on to the relationship. There are stages in the break up and I think you are still in denial stage, thoughts of "this is not happening", "you cannot live without her" and "you cannot accept that its over". You will take every step and the chance to save it at whatever cost because its very painful to face the fact that its over.

Cheating is a deal breaker. The cheating person might changed but it would take a long time to forget, and its a challenge how you will be able to cope up with all those heart-rending thoughts. Seeing the person you love with another one is not easy at all and it cuts like a knife.

Whatever is your decision, just don't lose your self-respect sanity and well being because of love.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shauna Brooks Releases Some Hot Bikini Photos / Why Is Sexual Urge Usually High Around This Season? / Do You Still Remember This? (primary School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.