Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (36587 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
How Do You Know Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl, who most times can be unfaithful and invariable?

It's not a good thing for a man place his life and happiness around a woman. The invariability is too pronounced. Adam tried and failed.

In as much as ladies play a huge role in the grand scheme of things, they are not and shouldn't be the reason for your woes. If they become, it's because you allowed it. Enough is Enough.

This is a COUNTER THREAD to that created by a Nairaland lady some hours ago.

1. When You Can Give Her Anything Just To Get Intimate

Self control is what makes a boy a man. If you're in the class of those whose girlfriend control their existence via their vee-jay then I'm talking to you. Your life is tied around a girl. It could be frustrating.

2. When You Always Give Her Money To Sustain The "Relationship"

I don't even know what to say to such folks. I mean, how could you? Heard a guy around was doing this; giving her 1k per day. Today, they're not together. You can't be doing. Not because you're broke but because you're tying your respect to something that has no strength: Things Fall Apart, The Centre Cannot Hold.

3. When You Can't Correct Her Without Fear Of Her Leaving You

One day or another, the girl that won't stay will find a reason to leave. Stop breaking your head. If she's wrong, go head on and correct the error that moment. If she's proud, there's no future. If you keep managing her, you life is tied.

4. When You Skip Lectures Just To Be With Her

I used to have a hostel neighbour then who misses lectures just to stay indoors with girlfriend. I know someone else who won't open his shop because he's home alone with his girl. Both of them, their cluelessness is wider than River Niger.

5. When After A Breakup You Keep Crying Like A "baby"

I personally detest this. Currently on the earth's surface, there are over 3 billion girls. Stop crying over one. Please.

6. When You Can't Stay A Month Without Being In A Relationship

Taking a cue from the previous point, those who weep and mourn because a girl is leaving their lives are those who are addicted to always being in a relationship. They just must co-habit, with emotions intact.

7. When You Don't Do BeeJay But Because She Wants It, You Did it

Honestly, this depicts you as a 'slave' of some sort. Stand your ground. Don't do anything and everything to PLEASE a girl. Do your thing and put yourself first. You're safer that way. She is too. wink

8. When You ALWAYS Send Money At Her Request

I dunno about you but telling a lady NO is a beautiful thing. They may want you to prove your love by being financially responsible but DO IT, not on their terms, but yours. You mustn't always send money to her. Simple.

9. When You Can Borrow Airtime Just To Speak To Her BUT You Can't Do Same For Your Siblings

How can you place her above your siblings? You're not yet married to her and you're being indebted just to please her. She asks you to send airtime, you do and she won't even call you with that airtime. Let it end in 2017.

10. When You See Nothing Wrong With You Always Having To Beg Even When She's Wrong

You mustn't always beg her when there's a fight or disagreement. You mustn't always read all and click YES, I AGREE. You must stand your ground sometimes and let her feel sorry for her wrong. If you don't agree with me, my brother your life is Centred Around her and that can be very very risky.

11. When You Call Her More Than You Call Your Mum

Who does that? Our mums are our first girlfriends. You shouldn't let a girl walk into your life and suddenly you make excuse for not calling your parents but you speak to her on per hour basis. You are the one I'm talking about.

12. When Your Money Is "Our" Money But Her Money Is Her Money.

Forgerrit, even as you guys are, our money is our money. GO DUTCH with her. I mean, share responsibilities with her. How can you keep a girl you hope to marry and she saves her money but spends yours. It's only normal if you find a well-groomed girl. If you refuse to heed to me, you're tied bro.

13. When You Get Jealous Whenever She Wants You To.

Jealousy in relationships is a show of untrustworthiness and a product of premature knowledge of each other. Ladies know how to get their man jealous BUT if you can pass that test, your life isn't tied to hers.

You're good for something. Don't allow yourself to look like a dullard before a girl who obviously doesn't care about you but wants to play with your time and money.

Above all, don't allow your life to be tied and centred around a girl. Go for girls but don't make them all you go for.

Find ultimate pleasure in goals not in girls.

Merci

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by lilmax(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
me 29years ago

19 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Do we still have guys that cry when dump by their girlfriend

51 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ermm...Lalasticlala; This is a Counter Thread. Don't let the ladies win na!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
loneatar:

See me see wahala oh. No be only cry, na swim

12 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm.
Emusmithy... this your thread.

All the guys on Nairaland are alpha males o, at least online lipsrsealed
So, they can't relate to this.

The last quote is bae.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
loneatar:

We do. Just this evening, while in a supermarket. A guy was almost in tears and sipping alcohol as he was narrating to a friend how his girlfriend was cheating on him while lying she was heading for Night Vigil. I knew my thread was complete.

Guys have suffered embarassed

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Hmmm.
Emusmithy... this your thread.

All the guys on Nairaland are alpha males o.
At least online... lipsrsealed

You maybe right in the bolded.

Someone once said; if it's not good, make it look good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

We do. Just this evening, while in a supermarket. A guy was almost in tears and sipping alcohol as he was narrating to a friend how his girlfriend was cheating on him while lying she heading for Night Vigil. I knew my thread was complete.

Guys feel bad, but weeping is extreme o. Is the guy okay at all ?

6 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by dollyjoy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Those are signs your boo loves you deeply.grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Guys feel bad, but weeping is extreme o. Is the guy okay at all ?

He didn't look sick, he just looked advanced; Mid-30s. I took pity on him. He might learn a thing or two from this FORUM, I thought.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

He didn't look sick, he just looked advanced; Mid-30s. I took pity on him. He might learn a thing or two from this FORUM, I thought.

Big deal. I'm the same age group. We fall out of love sometimes, we feel bad, but to cry...But then sha, it depends on how deep the emotional bonds went, but then, if the emotional/love bond was that deep and the connection was great, she wouldn't cheat.. So how is he now? Has she moved on to the next lover? If the love bond was deep then it would hurt deeply, also if he's a Virgo, Virgo are super-emotional when it comes to love issues.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

You maybe right in the bolded.

Someone once said; if it's not good, make it look good.

Truetalk... Let me read comments.

When You Don't Do BeeJay But Because She Wants It, You Did it Honestly, this depicts you as a 'slave' of some sort. Stand your ground. Don't do anything and everything to PLEASE a girl. Do your thing and put yourself first. You're safer that way. She is too.

Haba! Small thing you go just dey vex.
Ordinary to be a headmaster?
Na im bring all this safety talk? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
Those are signs your boo loves you deeply.grin

I wish you girls deserved that...Most of you are plain selfish. How could only one girl be in a serious relationship with a guy and still be keeping sugar daddies. He doesn't bother the guy for cash and he thinks she's wife material. She gets her money by opening her thighs for those married men. Smh

12 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Truetalk... Let me read comments.

Haba! Small thing you go just dey vex.
Ordinary to be a headmaster?
Na im bring all this safety talk? angry

Lol, headmaster ko. Smelly Stuff that is...#throwsup
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

Lol, headmaster ko. Smelly Stuff that is...#throwsup

Chai!

4 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Big deal. I'm the same age group. We fall out of love sometimes, we feel bad, but to cry...But then sha, it depends on how deep the emotional bonds went, but then, if the emotional/love bond was that deep and the connection was great, she wouldn't cheat.. So how is he now? Has she moved on to the next lover? If the love bond was deep then it would hurt deeply, also if he's a Virgo, Virgo are super-emotional when it comes to love issues.

I guess he's super-emotional. He was narrating the whole story with evidences men.

Wow, so you're searching?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

I guess he's super-emotional. He was narrating the whole story with evidences men.

Wow, so you're searching?

Can't talk about moi here.

Well, it happens sha. I really don't want ..Erm... I don't know oh. How is he feeling now? What counsel did you give him? I think he's a Virgo.Is his Birth month September? These are the super emotional species. But then, he needs to embrace it.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Can't talk about moi here.

Well, it happens sha. I really don't want ..Erm... I don't know oh. How is he feeling now? What counsel did you give him? I think he's a Virgo.Is his Birth month September? These are the super emotional species. But then, he needs to embrace it.

I really want to help him so I'll dig deeper to know how he is planning to handle it.

I'm a November Born...what sayest thou?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

I really want to help him so I'll dig deeper to know how he is planning to handle it.

I'm a November Born...what sayest thou?

I'm Virgoen ( Captains of the Zodiac Ship )

I like you guys November, Capricorn, level-headed and smart.

What if we hooked him up with a chick? I have a chick at hand oh, Christian born again, she's a mis-match with me and i don't need her. Matured born again, stays in Lagos. She's 28. What if we hooked them both up?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm Virgoen ( Captains of the Zodiac Ship )

I like you guys November, Capricorn, level-headed and smart.

What if we hooked him up with a chick? I have a chick at hand oh, Christian born again, she's a mis-match with me and i don't need her. Matured born again, stays in Lagos. She's 28. What if we hooked them both up?

Okay then. Can you email me?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay then. Can you email me?

Yeah, lets make it happen

I just checked your profile, you dey PH. He needs a chick close to him nau...How will it work? She dey Lag, him dey PH.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by dollyjoy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

I wish you girls deserved that...Most of you are plain selfish. How could only one girl be in a serious relationship with a guy and still be keeping sugar daddies. He doesn't bother the guy for cash and he thinks she's wife material. She gets her money by opening her thighs for those married men. Smh
A girl who bothers her b.f for cash isn't a wife material?

Are you speaking from experience? Huh!!
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
A girl who bothers her b.f for cash isn't a wife material?

Are you speaking from experience? Huh!!

Is that all picked from all I wrote up there?

Well, lemmie paraphrase; The girl is a runs girl but has a cool-headed boyfriend. (Don't act as if you don't know or do it) She doesn't bother him financially, because she's got sugar daddies. Maybe the guy is storing up the money for them to start life with. She understands but she's a night crawler.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by elantraceey(f): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

We do. Just this evening, while in a supermarket. A guy was almost in tears and sipping alcohol as he was narrating to a friend how his girlfriend was cheating on him while lying she was heading for Night Vigil. I knew my thread was complete.

Do guys that believe in the 'night vigil' lie still exists?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

when i hear that word night virgil i always know say na spartacus tinzs on point cheesy for were she dey go cheesy.night virgil and choir master them

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2017
elantraceey:

Do guys that believe in the 'night vigil' lie still exists?
that was the type of lie that cheating ladies used in the early 2000scheesy.but now dem don upgradecheesy.how u my dear? wink.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

na waohcheesy.. Why bash dem ashis? cheesy .don't u know runz/ashawo/olosho almost be like soldier workcheesy. While u in the comfort of ur bed this night dem dey outside in the dead of the night dey hustlecheesy right now dey flag down cars.the unlucky ones will end up in the hands of men wey their head no dey road while the lucky ones fit hammer this night. Na risky work just like military jobcheesy.awon squadron slayqueenscheesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by elantraceey(f): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
that was the type of lie that cheating ladies used in the early 2000scheesy.but now dem don upgradecheesy.how u my dear? wink.

I just tire o, any guy that believes that in this age without confirming himself is just being naive.

I've very fine dearie... it's been a while, you?

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2017
elantraceey:

I just tire o, any guy that believes that in this age without confirming himself is just being naive.

I've very fine dearie... it's been a while, you?
yes its been long.hope u gettin ready for the yultide celebration? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.