Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. (8565 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
You wish.
4X4:

grin LOL SEE THIS SMALLIE GIRL MY JUNIOR SISTERS SENIOR YOU . I NO BE YOUR MATE
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by Exponental(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
G-wagon is rugged and sexy can't you see? grin
...... how do u define sexy?
I understand it's a matter of choice though .... it could be rugged but sexy.... I don't concur. When a woman has curves, she is defined sexy. with all the four corners like casket, u say sexy.... ur choice of words I fault, but ur love for it is not faulted.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by nurey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
imagine calling that lexus sexy, outdated piece of crap trying to get rep like the Acura ZDX. When you see a white G-wagon, with red leather interior then you know car pass car. besides that lexus copied nissan murano and it's infiniti variant

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
nurey:
imagine calling that lexus sexy, outdated piece of crap trying to get rep like the Acura ZDX. When you see a white G-wagon, with red leather interior then you know car pass car. besides that lexus copied nissan murano and it's infiniti variant
U NO GET TASTE AT ALL . U LIKE UGLY TINZ
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
The car is sexy; it looks strong, rough and rugged. Now go to google for the interpretation. Bye.
Exponental:
...... how do u define sexy?
I understand it's a matter of choice though .... it could be rugged but sexy.... I don't concur. When a woman has curves, she is defined sexy. with all the four corners like casket, u say sexy.... ur choice of words I fault, but ur love for it is not faulted.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
It's not meant for everybody but for those with extra class.

That is because it has a mercedez badge. If that car was built by another company and priced at $120,000 I'm sure lots of people would call it ugly and overpriced.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
You are entitled to your opinion.
abatically:

That is because it has a mercedez badge. If that car was built by another company and priced at $120,000 I'm sure lots of people would call it ugly and overpriced.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
You are entitled to your opinion.

Yes I am, and u are entitled to urs too. The g wagon is a very powerful and well equipped BEAST, admist an UGLY and OVERPRICED one. If I'm torn between the g wagon and range rover sport SVR, I'll choose the RR sport and keep some change. It is more beautiful, quieter, faster and equally a good offroader.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
nurey:
I wonder where you get your falacies from.

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
I know you will change your mind when you become a multi millionaire. grin
abatically:

Yes I am, and u are entitled to urs too. The g wagon is a very powerful and well equipped BEAST, admist an UGLY and OVERPRICED one. If I'm torn between the g wagon and range rover sport, I'll choose the RR sport and keep some change. It is more beautiful, quieter and equally a good offroader.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
I DONT THINK SO

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol. I love Jeep (the jeep brand not the general name that Nigerians call SUV).
4X4:

I DONT THINK SO
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
Lol. I love Jeep (the jeep brand not the general name that Nigerians call SUV).
YEAH ME TOO . I LIKE BENZ CARS AND SUVS EXCEPT G WAGON
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:

Lol, and range rover sport SVR is cheap at $117,000? The g wagon is just an overpriced ugly truck.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:

Lol, and range rover sport SVR is cheap at $117,000? The g wagon is just an overpriced ugly truck. RR sport. SVR It is more beautiful, equally premium, faster, equally good offroader. So why would I choose something ugly that is made to rip off rich old men who don't know how to spend their money?

If I have too much money to burn on an SUV then I'll buy a range rover sv autobiography at $200,000. Does that sound cheap to u?
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
I know your mind is already made up so no need trying to convince you more. As for me I will always love my G-wagon. Lol.
abatically:

Lol, and range rover sport SVR is cheap at $117,000? The g wagon is just an overpriced ugly truck. RR sport. SVR It is more beautiful, equally premium, faster, equally good offroader. So why would I choose something ugly that is made to rip off rich old men who don't know how to spend their money?

If I have too much money to burn on an SUV then I'll buy a range rover sv autobiography at $200,000. Does that sound cheap to u?
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
I mean the jeap brand, the same company that make cherokee and hummer.
4X4:

YEAH ME TOO . I LIKE BENZ CARS AND SUVS EXCEPT G WAGON
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol ok
4X4:

I DONT THINK SO
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
I know your mind is already made up so no need trying to convince you more. As for me I will always love my G-wagon. Lol.

I like Mercedes Benz. I like good things, in fact my most favorite full size sedan is the Mercedes Benz S class. But I just can't get myself to like the g wagon simply because it is a Mercedes. I will choose Mercedes Benz GL class over a g wagon. In fact I'll choose Audi Q7, Lexus LX570 and even Lexus RX400 and of course range rover sport over a g wagon. I know a lot of folks that bought a g wagon not because they really like it but because its an expensive Mercedes.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
abatically:

I like Mercedes Benz. I like good things, in fact my most favorite full size sedan is the Mercedes Benz S class. But I just can't get myself to like the g wagon simply because it is a Mercedes. I will choose Mercedes Benz GL class over a g wagon. In fact I'll choose Audi Q7, Lexus LX570 and even Lexus RX400 and of course range rover sport over a g wagon. I know a lot of folks that bought a g wagon not because they really like it but because its an expensive Mercedes.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU 2015 INFINITI QX80

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by nurey(m): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2015
kingreign:

I wonder where you get your falacies from.

I was talking about the NX sir. But you will never agree since you are a lexus fanatic grin

I don't love the G-wagon cause it's expensive, I just love boxy cars
jeep wrangler
hummer H2 and H3
infiniti QX56
toyota Fj cruiser
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2015
nurey:

I was talking about the NX sir. But you will never agree since you are a lexus fanatic grin

jeep wrangler
hummer H2 and H3
infiniti QX56
toyota Fj cruiser

Easy bro. Lexus NX is baby Lexus na, a fully loaded g wagon will buy 5 Lexus NX200T. It is pointless comparing it with a g wagon. Lexus NX was built to compete with Audi q5, BMW x3 and Mercedes Benz GLA class.

And saying it copied murano and infinity fx is a fallacy. It borrows it shape from Lexus RX which has been in production before the murano or Infiniti fx was born.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by nurey(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
abatically:

Easy bro. Lexus NX is baby Lexus na, a fully loaded g wagon will buy 5 Lexus NX200T. It is pointless comparing it with a g wagon. Lexus NX was built to compete with Audi q5, BMW x3 and Mercedes Benz GLA class.

And saying it copied murano and infinity fx is a fallacy. It borrows it shape from Lexus RX which has been in production before the murano or Infiniti fx was born.

It's you that should take it easy oga mi, I am comparing sexy not functions. It doesn't matter whether the NX was taken from the RX, you can still make it look like some else's design. It's well bro, photocopy ko easy.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2015
nurey:

It's you that should take it easy oga mi, I am comparing sexy not functions. It doesn't matter whether the NX was taken from the RX, you can still make it look like some else's design. It's well bro, photocopy ko easy.

Its you who should take it easy. Do you know what 'design language', 'patent' and 'copyright' is?
In the auto world, its a fierce competition where every manufacturer tries to outdo each other and their past achievement. May I remind you the lexus marque moved from 'F finese' theme to 'spindle grille' design theme? That theme was an evolution from the very first Lexus RX, the contour, the sloping roofline and lights. Its just that the spindle grille theme is more aggressive and gives a rather sharper, striking profile, lines, and lights to the lexus marque.
May I also remind you Infiniti and Nissan marques prioritise sports performance dynamics more than any other consideration but Toyota/lexus marque considers comfort and reliability more than any, (except the spindle grille language which gave a balance to performance and comfort).
Toyota/Lexus is way too big to copy Nissan/Infiniti designs.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by nurey(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
kingreign:

Its you who should take it easy. Do you know what 'design language', 'patent' and 'copyright' is?
In the auto world, its a fierce competition where every manufacturer tries to outdo each other and their past achievement. May I remind you the lexus marque moved from 'F finese' theme to 'spindle grille' design theme? That theme was an evolution from the very first Lexus RX, the contour, the sloping roofline and lights. Its just that the spindle grille theme is more aggressive and gives a rather sharper, striking profile, lines, and lights to the lexus marque.
May I also remind you Infiniti and Nissan marques prioritise sports performance dynamics more than any other consideration but Toyota/lexus marque considers comfort and reliability more than any, (except the spindle grille language which gave a balance to performance and comfort).
Toyota/Lexus is way too big to copy Nissan/Infiniti designs.

Your Opinion though not necessarily the Truth grin
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by abatically(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2015
nurey:

Bros, how is it possible to copy something that doesn't exist. The first Lexus RX was made 5 years before Nissan murano or Infiniti fx came to life. Thanks Lexus NX shares the design language from the RX.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by nurey(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
abatically:

Bros, how is it possible to copy something that doesn't exist. The first Lexus RX was made 5 years before Nissan murano or Infiniti fx came to life. Thanks Lexus NX shares the design language from the RX.

My brother let's not derail this G-Wagon is a sexy cute piece of swiss knife thing and let's bury the hatchet. I have a right to my opinion and you have a right to yours.

The same argument would pan out for Hyundai genesis/honda accord 2008 upwards

Hyundai sonata 2009 upwards/mercedes.

it's just something I noticed but sometimes it's hard to prove right or wrong because only a particular portion resembles a car in question.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
nurey:

INFINITI IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS LEXUS , BENZ OR BMW
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:43am On Sep 09, 2015
I believe G-wagon is worth the price it's sold for. I love it because it's rugged and smooth at the same time (I know you won't understand. grin).
abatically:

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2015
It's very beautiful.
4X4:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU 2015 INFINITI QX80

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Thank you very much.
nurey:

jeep wrangler
hummer H2 and H3
infiniti QX56
toyota Fj cruiser
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Tell him. I wonder why anyone will compare apple to orange.
abatically:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Most Common Misconceptions About Fuel Efficiency / Don't Let It Happen To You: 7 Ways To Prevent Hot Car Deaths / Engine Flush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.