Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. (8997 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol you can go back and forth bro, but the truth remains that my G-wagon rocks.
You agree with me right?
nurey:

It's you that should take it easy oga mi, I am comparing sexy not functions. It doesn't matter whether the NX was taken from the RX, you can still make it look like some else's design. It's well bro, photocopy ko easy.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:49am On Sep 09, 2015
The car company that's most guilty of that is KIA. Do they have design engineers at all?
kingreign:

Its you who should take it easy. Do you know what 'design language', 'patent' and 'copyright' is?
In the auto world, its a fierce competition where every manufacturer tries to outdo each other and their past achievement. May I remind you the lexus marque moved from 'F finese' theme to 'spindle grille' design theme? That theme was an evolution from the very first Lexus RX, the contour, the sloping roofline and lights. Its just that the spindle grille theme is more aggressive and gives a rather sharper, striking profile, lines, and lights to the lexus marque.
May I also remind you Infiniti and Nissan marques prioritise sports performance dynamics more than any other consideration but Toyota/lexus marque considers comfort and reliability more than any, (except the spindle grille language which gave a balance to performance and comfort).
Toyota/Lexus is way too big to copy Nissan/Infiniti designs.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by jaybee3(m): 4:50am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
Lol you can go back and forth bro, but the truth remains that my G-wagon rocks.
You agree with me right?

Buy one for me now

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Hahahaha ok!
jaybee3:

Buy one for me now
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol ok!
jaybee3:

Buy one for me now
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
The car company that's most guilty of that is KIA. Do they have design engineers at all?
They have design team headed by Peter Schreyer who designed the "TIGER NOSE" concept for Kia.

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2015
The Hyundai's designer isThomas Bürkle he designed the Hyundai to follow a theme called "Fluidic Sculpture", which he claims is heavily inspired by nature.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
They usually steal other cars design.
kingreign:

They have design team headed by Peter Schreyer who designed the "TIGER NOSE" concept for Kia.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingk(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2015
abatically:

Yes I am, and u are entitled to urs too. The g wagon is a very powerful and well equipped BEAST, admist an UGLY and OVERPRICED one. If I'm torn between the g wagon and range rover sport SVR, I'll choose the RR sport and keep some change. It is more beautiful, quieter, faster and equally a good offroader.
Which off-road......RR is rubbish G-wag rocks anywheren the double/tripple side silencer gets me mad. Drove 2013 model to Abuja mehn, I felt like stealing the beast.....for and off road, I give it to Wrangler, second to G-wag.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2015
kingk:

Which off-road......RR is rubbish G-wag rocks anywheren the double/tripple side silencer gets me mad. Drove 2013 model to Abuja mehn, I felt like stealing the beast.....for and off road, I give it to Wrangler, second to G-wag.
If you drove a Gwagon on road and it felt good to you, then I'm sorry to say this, you dont know how to distinguish a vehicle with a good driving dynamics from one with a horrible driving dynamics.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingk(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
kingreign:

If you drove a Gwagon on road and it felt good to you, then I'm sorry to say this, you dont know how to distinguish a vehicle with a good driving dynamics from one with a horrible driving dynamics.
Aside super cars, please tell me the best best product ccoe with highest driving dynamic and I will tell what the Benz, Bmw and Audi are made of. Ranging from steering to axle balancing.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
kingk:

Aside super cars, please tell me the best best product ccoe with highest driving dynamic and I will tell what the Benz, Bmw and Audi are made of. Ranging from steering to axle balancing.

A fly could easily push a gwagon off its lane, unlike a Toyota sequoia, Q7, GL and suburban. Those gwagons have no proper road manners.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Have you driven it before?
kingreign:

A fly could easily push a gwagon off its lane, unlike a Toyota sequoia, Q7, GL and suburban. Those gwagons have no proper road manners.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
You rock!
Anyone with high class would love g-wagon.
The interior is superb too.
That should be my next car...I pray.
kingk:

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
christinie:
Have you driven it before?
No, why do you ask?
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nothing.
kingreign:

No, why do you ask?
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
christinie:
Nothing.
Do you know much about cars?
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2015
I know about the ones around me.
kingreign:

Do you know much about cars?
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
I know about the ones around me.
name them
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Why should I do that?
kingreign:
name them
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
Why should I do that?
To prove you know cars.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2015
What will I gain by proving that? Am I gonna win a trophy?
kingreign:

To prove you know cars.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
What will I gain by proving that? Am I gonna win a trophy?
You'd gain lomomike's (search for the name on nairaland) respect.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2015
kingreign:

You'd gain lomomike's (search for the name on nairaland) respect.
from your posts you claim to be the so-called lomomike and that doesn't make any difference to me bro.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
from your posts you claim to be the so-called lomomike and that doesn't make any difference to me bro.
angry
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by ChynoBEATS: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2015
christinie:
G-wagon is rugged and sexy can't you see? grin

Pls given them the left eyeball while I'll give dem my right eyeball cos they seems to be beauty blind on this grin

2me o ....the car dey there

Even Genevieve has One

Seems like yemi-alade has one too

The car is ruggedly-beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Oh yes.
ChynoBEATS:

Pls given them the left eyeball while I'll give dem my right eyeball cos they seems to be beauty blind on this grin

2me o ....the car dey there

Even Genevieve has One

Seems like yemi-alade has one too

The car is ruggedly-beautiful grin
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by ChynoBEATS: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2015
christinie:
Oh yes.
The car is affecting my english too grin

Morning tho

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Good morning son of man.
ChynoBEATS:

The car is affecting my english too grin

Morning tho

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2015
christinie:
Good morning son of man.

Hello Christine, hope u enjoyed the hols.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by jesussaves22: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2015
kingreign:

angry
Bro kingreign you dont need to argue with that woman ok. She is suffering from infactuations on the side of gwagon. Though is expensive but me i can not buy it if i get the money.....

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello MrsOj I had a swell time dear. Hope it was the same for you.
Mrs0J:

Hello Christine, hope u enjoyed the hols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hmnm... To Buy Or Not To Buy. Mercedes Benz 1988 500 SEC / How To Restore A Flooded Car's Engine. / How I Lost My Peace Via Car Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.