Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. (8993 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmnnnnn
jesussaves22:
Bro kingreign you dont need to argue with that woman ok. She is suffering from infactuations on the side of gwagon. Though is expensive but me i can not buy it if i get the money.....
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2015
christinie:
Hello MrsOj I had a swell time dear. Hope it was the same for you.

Yea sure.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by ryanfletcher: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
actually,I don't see anything sexy about that ride ,well it's everyone with their own perspective,and end time signs too becoz the actually sexy cars don't get hyped like dis,talk about cars like tortoise car and jetta.
...lol
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
ryanfletcher:
actually,I don't see anything sexy about that ride ,well it's everyone with their own perspective,and end time signs too becoz the actually sexy cars don't get hyped like dis,talk about cars like tortoise car and jetta.
...lol
Lwkm....
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jeta is for kids.
ryanfletcher:
...lol
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by kingreign(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ryanfletcher, ignore her..., she just wan find your mouth.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by goldedprince: 2:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Nothing beautiful about g wagon.
Gwagon is just a way to tell people " hey am rich so stfu or just fck off".
It Just make u stand out and thats all.
For guys like me that like standing out, yes the gwagon does the job but calling it most beautiful is just hypocrisy. Call a spade a spade,
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by stpaul48: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2016
When ya'll see and drive a Range Rover Sport SVR (Never seen one in Nigeria). You will stop talking about a G-wagon upon hearing the engine REV.

G-wagon is a status car and that's all it is. It has the worst interior for it's class and because you drove a G-wagon from a toyota camry doesn't make it a super performance car. Try driving other european premium brands in the same category.

When you drive BMW X6m(best handling), or Porsche Cayenne turbo s(fastest) or Range rover sport (Most comfortable,smooth and practical) you go forever hate G-wagon.

My philosophy is, when you are made you are made. You don't need a stupidly overpriced rubbish to prove that point. Simply drive what you enjoy driving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Lost My Peace Via Car Scam / Hmnm... To Buy Or Not To Buy. Mercedes Benz 1988 500 SEC / How To Restore A Flooded Car's Engine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.