Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336546 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
@mimilyrics

Sorry i have to remove your last post and the one you quoted, the post from Ademuyiz is against student visa rules and should not be encouraged here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
No problem @justwise. I understand. Just wanted him to know that the fact that it worked that way for him doesn't mean it would for others if the T4 rule concerning that is strictly adhered to.

justwise:
@mimilyrics

Sorry i have to remove your last post and the one you quoted, the post from Ademuyiz is against student visa rules and should not be encouraged here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kayluv21: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks so much for the guidance. I understand why it's not working now.

mimilyrics:
No. Only TLS tracking is available. Except you get a message from them. That's because GWF tracking is only available for applications submitted within the UK.
Use the back tab at the top of the page where you got the 'reference not yet recognized' option till you get page where you'd see the applying outside the UK page which it leads you to. I also wondered why i got the unrecognized response too till I checked. I've attached screenshots for your info. You can also check my response to @Cumulus above.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by diwurab: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Submitted application online on 1st of July, had biometrics and interview done on the 4th, last mail from sheffied received on the 15th. It's day 18 and still counting...... sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ebwese345678: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MmmS(f): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2017
mimilyrics:
No. Only TLS tracking is available. Except you get a message from them. That's because GWF tracking is only available for applications submitted within the UK.
Use the back tab at the top of the page where you got the 'reference not yet recognized' option till you get page where you'd see the applying outside the UK page which it leads you to. I also wondered why i got the unrecognized response too till I checked. I've attached screenshots for your info. You can also check my response to @Cumulus above.
i showed this to someone I know and he googled tracking application status and when he entered his reference number he got an update even though he applied from outside the UK. Could it be possible that he got an update on an application for someone else who happens to have the same reference number who is applying from within the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Ebwese345678:
Please, what's Sheffield? ECO is only what I understand. Please let someone enlighten me on Sheffied.

Sheffield is a city in the UK, HomeOffice office is located there where most visa applications are treated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2017
MmmS:
i showed this to someone I know and he googled tracking application status and when he entered his reference number he got an update even though he applied from outside the UK. Could it be possible that he got an update on an application for someone else who happens to have the same reference number who is applying from within the UK?

You can track application using that link no matter where you applied from.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MmmS(f): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2017
justwise:

You can track application using that link no matter where you applied from.
Is it possible for you to include this info in one of your first few posts on the thread? It could save a lot of people from anxiety and heart attack since TLS maybe slow in updating the realtime status grin Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ebwese345678: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Like Justwise said you can track application from anywhere using the link. But if a decision isn't made yet it wouldn't be recognizing your GWF number, when a decision is made and system updated if you try tracking it would show you the day it was decided, way before TLS updates their own information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone special thanks to justwise I have gotten my CAS letter, i had my maintenance cash intact but something private came up and as a result I had to restart the 28day deposit, so for now am counting days I want to ask about the priority visa application process am not cleared with the process am scared of using standard since my money would be ready on the 23rd of August and from the thread I have noticed that most people response is taking more than usually due to peak time. Secondly am I to sumit my bank statement during the online application process or after I indicate I want priority and I receive a confirmation mail then I can print out my bank statement a day to my interview. Please help I want to conclude my plan Abj on my mind. Thanks justwise and others who don't criticise my post and go out of their ways to respond. Information is power.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by guchi120(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
please guys..What is the approval rate when apply for a UK visa when all your document are intact? or should i go for less busy destination like northern cyprus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
There's no approval rate. It's not a lottery. If your information and documents check out, then there's no issue.

legitimatefrank1:
please guys..What is the approval rate when apply for a UK visa when all your document are intact? or should i go for less busy destination like northern cyprus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
All your documents will be scanned and returned to you at the point of submission.
You can pay for the priority if your application date is quite close to your resumption. I didn't purchase it but you can pay online when you choose the kinda application you want (standard, priority etc) or at the VAC-Those who have purchased this will have more info on that.

christisam:
Hi everyone special thanks to justwise I have gotten my CAS letter, i had my maintenance cash intact but something private came up and as a result I had to restart the 28day deposit, so for now am counting days I want to ask about the priority visa application process am not cleared with the process am scared of using standard since my money would be ready on the 23rd of August and from the thread I have noticed that most people response is taking more than usually due to peak time. Secondly am I to sumit my bank statement during the online application process or after I indicate I want priority and I receive a confirmation mail then I can print out my bank statement a day to my interview. Please help I want to conclude my plan Abj on my mind. Thanks justwise and others who don't criticise my post and go out of their ways to respond. Information is power.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
christisam:

Paying for priority service is good but it doesn't come out as quickly as they stated on their website but it will be considered first before standard application.

You submit your bank statement the same day you submit other documents and do your biometric at the visa centre and not online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:

Hello Legitimate Frank:

What exactly do you mean by 'Approval Rate'?

Can you be kind enough to expantiate a bit on the Northern Cyprus you mentioned?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
LaaJiblik:

Hello Legitimate Frank:

What exactly do you mean by 'Approval Rate'?

Can you be kind enough to expantiate a bit on the Northern Cyprus you mentioned?
I mean common sense would tell you that once you're eligible and have all the documents,you will hardly be denied...But UK is a somewhat popular destination which makes them to like try and vet or trim the amount of individuals who applied
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
sometimes is not true. Eligible students with complete documents have been denied with stupid and flimsy excuse.
legitimatefrank1:
I mean common sense would tell you that once you're eligible and have all the documents,you will hardly be denied...But UK is a somewhat popular destination which makes them to like try and vet or trim the amount of individuals who applied

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by focus1256: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys. please who is going to the UK in September on CSC scholarship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ebwese345678: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Everyone? Must you write your IHS Reference Number on your Visa Application Form after paying online? Let someone advice me on this Please. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ebwese345678: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
@Prettyydamsel90
Thank you for the advice. I didn't write the IHS No on my Application Form but the receipt was scanned along with my Application Form to UKVI. How about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
justwise:

Paying for priority service is good but it doesn't come out as quickly as they stated on their website but it will be considered first before standard application.

You submit your bank statement the same day you submit other documents and do your biometric at the visa centre and not online.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
mimilyrics:
All your documents will be scanned and returned to you at the point of submission.
You can pay for the priority if your application date is quite close to your resumption. I didn't purchase it but you can pay online when you choose the kinda application you want (standard, priority etc) or at the VAC-Those who have purchased this will have more info on that.

Thank you mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mzstephh(f): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol Oldbies are welcome too cheesy
TrumpsWall:
Oldbie in Nottingham nko grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.