Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338250 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2015
my1111:
Hello, anybody coming to Glasgow In January?

chilez:

Me me me!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope that you have many thick coats ready! shocked shocked shocked
It will be cold and wet, be prepared.

You can stock up when you get here, but arriving in only a shirt will be end time. grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by steven777: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Effizzy2much:
To my knowledge @Pweety1 is also going to Sheffield Hallam University
alright, am attending the pre departure event in Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Effizzy2much(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2015
How was the event? I guess you got to meet shola and Yetunde as well as fellow Nigerians coming over. I wish you guys all the best.
steven777:
alright, am attending the pre departure event in Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by afroman23: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Hello everyone,

I will like to ask a quick question. Please is it possible to pay for my visa application online with my debit card or credit card?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by amdx21: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
afroman23:
Hello everyone,

I will like to ask a quick question. Please is it possible to pay for my visa application online with my debit card or credit card?.

Yes. Infact online payment is the only option I know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by steven777: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Effizzy2much:
How was the event? I guess you got to meet shola and Yetunde as well as fellow Nigerians coming over. I wish you guys all the best.
It was great, atleast we had the opportunity to ask few questions before arriving at sheffield. They advice us to use British airways, where our destination should be Manchester airport on arrival to Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Effizzy2much(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
British airways is expensive but direct. Emirate is cheaper but long because they would take you to Dubai. Sheffield is cool and the school is nice.
steven777:
It was great, atleast we had the opportunity to ask few questions before arriving at sheffield. They advice us to use British airways, where our destination should be Manchester airport on arrival to Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2015
worry359:

You can stock up when you get here, but arriving in only a shirt will be end time. grin grin grin
Lmaooo, that one is ready... Lool, heard abt glasgow and its unpredictable weather.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelechick: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Any1 goin 2 nottingham trent uni?? undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chupcake(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for a while now and it has helped a lot. My question is regarding the NHS. How much is it? Is it £300 or £375 cos when calculating, I choose Tier 4 (general)(sponsored) and got £375, then I choose Tier 4 (General) and got £300. The start date it Jan 2016 and end date is Sept 2017

Also I've had people having problems with paying, what precations do I need to take to avoid having problems.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
chupcake:
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for a while now and it has helped a lot. My question is regarding the NHS. How much is it? Is it £300 or £375 cos when calculating, I choose Tier 4 (general)(sponsored) and got £375, then I choose Tier 4 (General) and got £300. The start date it Jan 2016 and end date is Sept 2017

Also I've had people having problems with paying, what precations do I need to take to avoid having problems.
My honest reply is this, the fees are paid in dollars and as for ur NHS budget at least 500-600 dollars considering dat time duration.. Take for example mine starts January and ends in may 2017 and i paid 471$ which wasreally beyond my expectation buh i paid it as d money budgeted was more than enuf to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iyb(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
kelechick:
Any1 goin 2 nottingham trent uni?? undecided
i am going to ntu this january
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beautyuche: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello Boss in d house,
Thank you for your help so far. I have been to d uk on tier 4 visa. Now i will like to apply for tourist visa. Can I apply for the 2 years tourist visa? I have profeesional exam to write and dont want to apply for student visit visa which is just 6 months. Please advice on what to do and how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1step2right: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
I got my visa.
Submitted Online application - 4th December TLS/Interview - 8th December Application received by UKVI - 9th December Decision Made - 14th December Ready for Collection - 15th December
thanks to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beautyuche: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
beautyuche:
Hello Boss in d house,
Thank you for your help so far. I have been to d uk on tier 4 visa. Now i will like to apply for tourist visa. Can I apply for the 2 years tourist visa? I have profeesional exam to write and dont want to apply for student visit visa which is just 6 months. Please advice on what to do and how to go about it. Thanks

Please any response to my question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mysteriouspee: 5:44am On Dec 16, 2015
-
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babygirl2013: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls house my friend havin issue makin a payment from her mastedcard. For her application. The fee is 525 n she has daily limit of 300, pls how to go go about it? No time she plans n school expect her in January n time not on her side anymore how to go wit payment asap. Thx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iyb(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
babygirl2013:
Pls house my friend havin issue makin a payment from her mastedcard. For her application. The fee is 525 n she has daily limit of 300, pls how to go go about it? No time she plans n school expect her in January n time not on her side anymore how to go wit payment asap. Thx
Use first bank mastercard or stanbic ibtc bank they dont have the $300 limit for online purchase
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iyb(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=mysteriouspee post=41044355][/quote]
I am going by 2nd Jan Msc IT Security
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babygirl2013: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
iyb:
Use first bank mastercard or stanbic ibtc bank they dont have the $300 limit for online purchase
. Ok thanks u sir...I will informed her n look for someone with dose cards u Mentions! Ur fast Responce heals
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babygirl2013: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls can someone tell me how much dey charge for first bank card onlin per dollar? Wana pay for 506 dollar! Pls urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelechick: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=mysteriouspee post=41044355][/quote]

Finally, m.sc managemnt n intrnational busines, leaving probably mid of jan, du u hav an accom yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelechick: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
iyb:

i am going to ntu this january
Hi dear, what course would u b studyin?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iyb(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
kelechick:

Hi dear, what course would u b studyin?
Msc in IT Security
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mysteriouspee: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2015
kelechick:

Finally, m.sc managemnt n intrnational busines, leaving probably mid of jan, du u hav an accom yet?

Not yet. Should also arrive around mid January.
iyb:

Msc in IT Security
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chupcake(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
I need your help. I've been trying to pay school fees now for the past 2 weeks but I haven't been able to. I filled the form A at First Bank and they said and I quote 'CBN says no pounds sterling'. Paying with card is a no go as it is way above the spending limit and I have no one to help pay for it in the UK. I thought of going to another bank but I think they all go through the same 'CBN'.. Please, if you've got any other options, I'd like to hear them cos the deadline is soon.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AdaLuen: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
babygirl2013:

Use Ecobank or Zenith's mastercard. FirstBank has a limit of $500 per day for online purchases.

Ecobank has $1000 limit. I used Ecobank's for mine last week @ N230 per $1.

Stanbic is at $1000 too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iyb(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
AdaLuen:

Use Ecobank or Zenith's mastercard. FirstBank has a limit of $500 per day for online purchases.
Ecobank has $1000 limit. I used Ecobank's for mine last week @ N230 per $1.
Stanbic is at $1000 too.
Stanbic is $2000 for pos and online
and first bank is not $500 used it to pay for my visa and ihs same day
Daily POS transaction limit of N2,500,000 for current account and N500,000 for savings account (domestic and international).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by guiddoti: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2015
worry359:

With a shirt? frozen chicken abi frozen being will be end time lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AdaLuen: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
iyb:

Stanbic is $2000 for pos and online
and first bank is not $500 used it to pay for my visa and ihs same day
Daily POS transaction limit of N2,500,000 for current account and N500,000 for savings account (domestic and international).

Well as at yesterday I posted that comment, Dec 17, Stanbic's was at $1000.
I understand it used to be $2000.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iyb(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2015
AdaLuen:

Well as at yesterday I posted that comment, Dec 17, Stanbic's was at $1000.
I understand it used to be $2000.
Yes thats true banks have started revising foreign exchange payments with their cards because of scarcity of dollar
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ufeedoh: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Experiencing same challenge, please who has paid Tuition fee in the last one week and how did you pay?
chupcake:
I need your help. I've been trying to pay school fees now for the past 2 weeks but I haven't been able to. I filled the form A at First Bank and they said and I quote 'CBN says no pounds sterling'. Paying with card is a no go as it is way above the spending limit and I have no one to help pay for it in the UK. I thought of going to another bank but I think they all go through the same 'CBN'.. Please, if you've got any other options, I'd like to hear them cos the deadline is soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.